Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I believed you LC! Smiley_emoticons_smile
Jury selection to begin next week in retrial for 1967 murder
BLADE STAFF
Facebook Twitter Reddit Digg E-mail Print Rss
A pool of 171 potential jurors will be summoned to Lucas County Common Pleas Court on Oct. 11 for the first day of jury selection in the 1967 murder case of Robert Bowman.

Monday, attorneys reviewed a second set of excuses from potential jurors, excusing several. Taking into consideration the typical “no-show” rate, about 110 people are expected to report, court officials said.

Bowman, 75, is to go to trial on a charge of first-degree murder for the slaying of Sylvania Township teenager Eileen Adams. He faces life in prison if convicted.

Bowman’s first trial before Judge Gene Zmuda ended Aug. 23 in a mistrial after a jury of nine women and three men couldn’t reach a consensus.

Posting this small Blade article from a few weeks ago, just to show what is making the news every day here in Toledo! Toledo's oldest cold case. 1967!!!
Where did everybody go???? Is it something I said?
(10-23-2011, 12:41 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Where did everybody go???? Is it something I said?

No, you're fine - it is just Saturday night. Thank-you! for posting the Bowman jury news - I pray the jury does the job this time.

Something fun to do is check out the Holiday Hors d'oeuvres thread, Madame Cracker has some scrumptious ideas post #3. Do you have a favourite holiday treat or appetizer to share with the Mockers? Go on the thread it would be fun.

I am still wondering on a freezing cold night why 2 east Toledo violent thugs had to go to long acre lane?
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
Aren't we all?
LC, do you think there will be more arrests coming or could these thugs be all?

Also, you've all along said you thought it was a robbery by local thugs...all proving to be true...

do you think it was a robbery gone bad that escalated into violence on the scene or the robbery being primary motive but also thugs were pisst about something is why they did the horrific tape/bags ? Signs_173
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
i think i'll make my theory of the crime into a sticky since i've repeated it so often.

i have always thought robbery/burglary was the intention and that murder was not.

further, i never thought it was a "professional" job.

i do think there will be more associated arrests.

i also, and this is only my opinion, believe that certain parties arranged or set up a robbery of the home not knowing Johnny and Lisa would be there, and that they will ultimately be exposed. because as Shakespeare said, "The Truth Will Out".

From Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice, 1596:

LAUNCELOT: Nay, indeed, if you had your eyes, you might fail of
the knowing me: it is a wise father that knows his
own child. Well, old man, I will tell you news of
your son: give me your blessing: truth will come
to light; murder cannot be hid long; a man's son
may, but at the length truth will out.

WTOL posted another related arrest to the case. Destiny Madrid 21 charged with obstruction.
http://www.wtol.com/story/15861606/woman...ke-murders
ex-girlfriend of Sam Williams.

[Image: 15861606_BG1.jpg]

TOLEDO, OH (WTOL) - A woman was arrested for obstructing justice in the investigation of an aggravated murder.

Destiny M. Madrid, 21, was charged on Oct. 17 with obstructing justice. The affidavit detailing the charge was filed by Police Detective Jeff Kozak of the Lucas County Sheriff's office, who is heading up the investigation of the murders of Lisa Straub and Johnny Clarke.

Madrid is scheduled to appear in court Wed. 26 for a pre-trial hearing. She is being held on a $500,000 bond in the Lucas County Jail.

Bwahahaha! Looks like they made her shower & spread 'em.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Has anyone seen this "Cameo Pettaway let his innocents set him free" facebook "like" page. hahahaha... innocents.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cameo-Pett...2704386756

Oh and also, a new cameo facebook page is up as well as of october 20. is it possible that he is doing the same thing that sam williams was doing with having someone update information over the internet for them? that just doesn't seem right! if so, i wonder if it was cameo made that "innocents" page. would not surprise me!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...55&sk=wall
ANOTHER ARREST?! yes! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
On the cameo "innocents" page ::
bout
this page will be used for supporting cameo pettaway
like this

Apparently, even the person that made the page doesn't think he is innocent. Perhaps
Its Ms. Madrid. Smiley_emoticons_smile
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(10-24-2011, 02:38 PM)tlynne Wrote: Has anyone seen this "Cameo Pettaway let his innocents set him free" facebook "like" page. hahahaha... innocents.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cameo-Pett...2704386756

Oh and also, a new cameo facebook page is up as well as of october 20. is it possible that he is doing the same thing that sam williams was doing with having someone update information over the internet for them? that just doesn't seem right! if so, i wonder if it was cameo made that "innocents" page. would not surprise me!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...55&sk=wall

LOL---As of right now there are no "likes" on his "innocents" page!!
it appears WTOL removed the story on Destiny M. Madrid.

The page you requested is currently unavailable. Pages on this site are constantly being revised, updated, and occasionally removed. You may have followed an outdated link or have outdated pages in your browser cache.

Please use your browser's BACK button to return to the previous page.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

(10-24-2011, 05:00 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: it appears WTOL removed the story on Destiny M. Madrid.

The page you requested is currently unavailable. Pages on this site are constantly being revised, updated, and occasionally removed. You may have followed an outdated link or have outdated pages in your browser cache.

Please use your browser's BACK button to return to the previous page.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Why would they do that? It's already out there, plenty of people have seen it, maybe even copied/printed it out. Are they just hoping no one's seen it? Can't they tell how many hits the page has had? Interesting.
it was prematurely leaked by reporter.

but yes, it can't be unseen.

I don't get it!! I can't find anything about Destiny on any site, including WTOL. Was this today?
As usual, a day late and a dollar short! I should have just relied on Mock. It would have saved me a lot of time searching everything I could think of.HAHA