Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(10-24-2011, 05:14 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: it was prematurely leaked by reporter.

But she was arrested on the 17th. That $500,000 bail on a third degree felony is kind of high?

(10-24-2011, 05:17 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I don't get it!! I can't find anything about Destiny on any site, including WTOL. Was this today?

She was arrested by the Sylvania courts on Oct 17th. With a violation date of Oct 11th.

http://www.sylvaniacourt.com/

Ive been searching...I cannot find her on fb anywhere.
Either she was completely different from her crowd and didnt have one,
or she saw this coming and didnt want people snooping around like they have
on Pettaways and deleted it. She does have a mylife.com page, but Im not willing to
make an account there to see it. She also has a myspace http://www.myspace.com/tiny012590/comments
but it is viewable only to friends.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
Rainbow 
i believe she deleted her fb .....she was only in custody for three days then released....
(10-24-2011, 06:16 PM)gordita1 Wrote: she was only in custody for three days then released....

◦Case Was Filed With Court

◦Case Set For A Arraignment On 10/17/2011 At 10:00 Am

◦Address Changed From: No Street!!!
No C/S/Z!!!

◦Deft To Be Held At: Lucas Co , By Smc
Deft Held , Bond $ , Total , 10%?

◦Case Set For A P D Preliminary On 10-26-2011 At 9:30 Am

◦Deft To Be Held At: Lucas Co , By Syl
Deft Held , Bond $ 500,000.00, Total 500,000.00, 10%? N
No 10% & No Property Bond

◦Case Set For A Prelim-Exam On 10-26-2011 At 9:30 Am

**She is not out on the streets** get your information right.
Police

(10-24-2011, 06:16 PM)gordita1 Wrote: i believe she deleted her fb .....she was only in custody for three days then released....

Once upon a time....I also misunderstood the 3 day thing on the Lucas County Summary website. Seems that all individuals arrested are only listed on their site for 3 days. Whether released, or not.

but yes, it can't be unseen.
Especially when it's seen by "the forum of record". Cheers

(10-24-2011, 06:52 PM)lawheeze Wrote:

but yes, it can't be unseen.
Especially when it's seen by "the forum of record". Cheers

heh heh. maytee should say thanks. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

gordita1, when you load an avatar and explain to me why you have 2 accts. i'll un-suspend your posting ability. Smiley_emoticons_smile

i called lucas county booking phone number and they have no destiny madrid in custody
(10-24-2011, 07:12 PM)gordita1 Wrote: i called lucas county booking phone number and they have no destiny madrid in custody

they don't always tell everything. Smiley_emoticons_stummPolice

sometimes for inmate safety.

she is not in booking called lucas county sheriff office they have no destiny madrid in custody
(10-24-2011, 07:12 PM)gordita1 Wrote: i called lucas county booking phone number and they have no destiny madrid in custody

I suggest you call that number in Toledo again. Because the court record is very clear.
The Madrid name is notorious in Toledo...as is Pettaway.

Toledoblade.com had the story of the arrest posted about 3:00 ....is when I read it, but it's not on the website anymore.
And she got RONNIE WINGATE as an attorney, I'd bet she has more charges coming with that attorney. He's the johnnie Cochran of Toledo Smiley_emoticons_wink
fabulous, I was just checking Wingate out.

http://toledoconfidential.com/toledo_bes...torney.htm

Toledo’s Best Criminal Defense Attorney

To rise to the top in any profession usually never comes easy. In the legal profession, this is especially so. The pitfalls are many and wealthy clients few. Biased judges, crooked cops and reluctant witnesses are just a few of the obstacles that litter the field of battle. The clients of lazy, incompetent or dishonorable attorneys usually go down first as we view the battlefield that IS the American criminal law process. The clients of unremarkable, “so-so” attorneys go down next. They usually never survive the trial process, not because their attorneys are un-schooled or the prosecution is so skillful, but rather because these kinds of lawyers don’t feel their clients’ cause as THEIR CAUSE. These kinds of lawyers, here in Toledo, are not un-tutored, just un-inspired. They know the words, they just can’t pick up on the music…and their clients suffer as a result.

At the end of the day, only a few are left standing. These would be the best attorneys Toledo, Ohio has to offer. These are the attorneys who, by instinct, do their very best EVERY TIME! To them, every client who comes to them or is assigned to them is worthy of these attorney’s best efforts, regardless of the severity of the crimes alleged or the perception of a defendant’s guilt.

In Toledo, frankly, only a very few criminal defense attorneys have the staying power and sense of professional responsibility to suffer the stripes of day-to-day courtroom conflict and still stand proud of their efforts at the end of the day. To these few, the cloak of respectability sits on their shoulders as a natural fit…unforced and without the need for alteration.

After speaking to a seeming endless number of Toledoans who could speak on the subject with various degrees of authority and experience, the name of one man, one attorney, irresistibly came to the fore…

Congratulations -
Ronnie Wingate

She must have some excellent resources to afford an attorney of that caliber.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Right on Adub.... That sums WINGATE up. I was actually really surprised that pettaway or Williams didn't get him. But wingate doesn't take simple cases of 'obstructing official business' .... This just tells me that more charges are coming...perhaps.
could he be court-appointed or pro-bono?
some local jurisdictions/ bar associations will require a certain amount of that.

I did notice that Wingate had been court appointed in the past. But with Madrid, I think he came on-board too quick.
Fabulous said ..."The Madrid name is notorious in Toledo...as is Pettaway.

Fabulous...please elaborate...what reputation does the Madrid and Pettaway name have in Toledo?? Tell us please!
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3