Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(10-27-2011, 02:40 PM)curiouscat Wrote: I like a moron right now.

Just casual dating, exclusive or engaged?Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(10-27-2011, 11:11 AM)IMaDick Wrote: authorized execution methods by state.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/methods-execution

Lethal Injection? What a rip-off. Oh well, at least they won't be around to do it again, nor will we have to pay to feed them for the rest of their hood-rat lives. Of course, innocent until proven guilty, but if found guilty...fuck 'em.
(10-27-2011, 02:18 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 02:13 PM)Adub Wrote: Facebook photos can be deceptive. Just look at the lighting.There are a lot of similarities, imo.

Agreed but IMO. That is not the same girl. She is consistently updating.

The one I have been looking at went private the day after the arrest made the news. No updates, no nothing.

I bloody well want great reporting from the Toledo Blade that's what! I want in-depth reporting! I want to know everything about everybody and everything in this bloody case that's what! The Editor already knows what he can print and not print in a criminal case.

The Toledo Blade if they do have an error they usually correct it.

Has this story ever made front page? if not, it should during the trial.

The Toledo Blade travels out to 11 counties in Ohio and has over a million readers more than a million now thanks to MOCK!

The Blade's motto has for decades been "One of America's Great Newspapers".
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
*BaBy D* Living my life aint got stress nomore (her myspace heading)

http://www.myspace.com/tiny012590/photos

She refers to herself as Baby D and tiny. She looks like a very small girl.

Just curious,when someone is incarcerated and they are very petite ,will they get special or protected treatment ?
Cameo: Just curious,when someone is incarcerated and they are very petite ,will they get special or protected treatment ?

not unless they request protective custody, and there has to be a good reason for it.

baby D

[Image: p.jpg]

Sam,Cam and Baby D
Three Down,How Many More? I'll Guess We'll See?

I was hoping hans would stop by today, but I suppose he's busy at the wardens office prisoners work program

sorry this is off-topic. but i have to ask...what is it with you people in Ohio?? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

[Image: article-2054028-0E8DEECC00000578-711_468x286.jpg]

[Image: article-2054028-0E8DF28800000578-317_233x291.jpg]

trying to kick out cruiser window. i hate that shit.
[Image: article-2054028-0E8DEE7600000578-919_468x286.jpg]

A topless and drunken woman led police on a car chase along route 422 at speeds of up to 128mph before surrendering to officers.

Erin B. Holdsworth, 28, of Hiram, Ohio, was found to be wearing only fishnet stockings, a g-string and high heels when she was arrested in Auburn Township.

Officers used stingers along the highway to disable two of Holdsworth's tyres and she was forced to pull over on the side of the road a short time later.

[Image: article-2054028-0E8E861B00000578-253_636x364.jpg]

(10-27-2011, 08:18 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: sorry this is off-topic. but i have to ask...what is it with you people in Ohio?? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

that bitch is a shame.

how did that shit car not fall apart at 128mph
(10-27-2011, 11:28 PM)koko Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 08:18 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: sorry this is off-topic. but i have to ask...what is it with you people in Ohio?? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

that bitch is a shame.

how did that shit car not fall apart at 128mph

She is a sad story that's for sure - however her car is awesome it's a BMW
hell 128mph is nothing for that car - German engineering Smiley_emoticons_smile
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(10-27-2011, 02:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 02:40 PM)curiouscat Wrote: I like a moron right now.

Just casual dating, exclusive or engaged?Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Thanks for another dose of humble pie, of course I meant to write I feel like a moron right now. I like a tough crowd though, so I guess considering I do live in the grand and impressive state of Ohio, which has been showing itself as extremely impressive as of late, that I should count my losses and take any particular moron available...apparently from what the southenders and eastsiders in Toledo have unveiled about the low standers approved of...we are not a type of people who can afford to be all that choosySmiley_emoticons_smile
(10-27-2011, 02:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I can understand you being sorry to LC but why SC? He's not staff, are you are the mistaken impression he is?

Yes mistaken, I didn't think staff but a few pages back he stated LC brought him in to clarify and bring us back on track when we lost our way or diverged from absolute fact (para-phrasing of course because I am too exhausted to find the exact post due to spending way to much time with dying patients tonight)....so with that I took it as he was here to referee in case of random tangents and loss of focus while you were both busy handling the rest of your site. So with that, I am truly sorry again. I truly meant no harm or offense and truly, truly just want peace for all involved.
i hope you all know i was teasing you about Ohio! that crap happens everywhere. but she made headlines.
i have a family member in Chagrin Falls which is Lovely Ohio!
Smiley_emoticons_smile

about SC... i invited him here as a friend of mine to help answer questions some may have. he is also experienced in homicide. and a smart good-looking guy, so i like having him around. the kind a lady cop wants for backup. Policelady_cop 17

FYI, Toledo has had four homicides this week! We are waiting any minute for the verdic in the 2nd trial for Toledo's oldest cold case from 1967 .
(10-28-2011, 08:07 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: about SC... i invited him here as a friend of mine to help answer questions some may have. he is also experienced in homicide. and a smart good-looking guy, so i like having him around. the kind a lady cop wants for backup. Policelady_cop 17

Thanks LC!
Its hard being.......

[Image: imagesCAS34441.jpg]

(10-28-2011, 12:13 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: FYI, Toledo has had four homicides this week! We are waiting any minute for the verdic in the 2nd trial for Toledo's oldest cold case from 1967 .

It appears from your local news stations, they found him guilty. Old case indeed! I'll have to read up on this one! Thanks!

(10-28-2011, 05:34 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i hope you all know i was teasing you about Ohio! that crap happens everywhere. but she made headlines.
i have a family member in Chagrin Falls which is Lovely Ohio!
Smiley_emoticons_smile

Most of us on Mock know you were only teasing about Ohio - I thought it was a bizarre incident! fortunately the Police brought her to a halt before she killed anyone or herself. Glad you posted it up. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Henry David Thoreau
(10-28-2011, 08:07 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: about SC... i invited him here as a friend of mine to help answer questions some may have. he is also experienced in homicide. and a smart good-looking guy, so i like having him around. the kind a lady cop wants for backup. Policelady_cop 17

Nice to have SC on board! I've enjoyed his serious posts about the case.

SC has a good sense of humour!

Thanks for inviting him.
Henry David Thoreau
THIS POST IS STRICTLY SPECULATION. NOT FACTS.

however, it is based on very reliable information and the known character of certain people, as demonstrated by their criminal histories. so here are my theories:

the 2 in custody are not very bright, highly intelligent guys. they are also facing the death penalty and there is no doubt in my mind that if someone put them up to a robbery looking for a safe full of cash, they ARE going to roll over on that person(s) nomatter who it is. what if it was the clarkes?

they are the ones who went on and on in the police station that very awful night about the safe. not Jim V, but the clarkes. the night those kids were killed someone sent them after a non-existent safe. because Johnny talked about the "safe". 2 kids were horribly murdered and parents obsess about a safe that very night in the immediate aftermath?

who said they saw the kids take the key hidden in the garage to get in house? maytee did. she had observed that and she stated so.

these 2 hoodrats in custody didn't know this shit on their own by hoodrat osmosis.

and believe me, if anyone prompted them to go to that house, they will talk. maybe not right away because then they'd have to make admissions. but at some point their fear will make them talk. when they know for sure all the evidence to convict is there in the DA's hands.

supra is
my considered and informed opinion and speculation only. LC

(10-29-2011, 02:50 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: what if it was the clarkes?

Wouldn't that be something. Holy Moly. It would explain so many things.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]