Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Ohio members, please go here for Bowman news/verdict/discussion:

http://mockforums.net/post-201139.html#pid201139

I'm right there with you, LC.

I remember there was some question about whether Lisa's shift at TGI Friday's ended at 10 or 11 pm. See post 5544.

It's possible the perps (based on info from their kingpin) thought Johnny would be gone from the house to pick up Lisa near 11 pm, but really he picked her up earlier.

Johnny's out.
The perps are in the house.
Johnny returns with Lisa.
Lisa heads upstairs to change.
Johnny gets on the phone with TW to say they're coming to pick her up.
Lisa discovers the perps.
The perps move into Plan B = murder.

Maytee has been accusing others (starting with TW) from the second she arrived at the Straub's driveway on the 911 calls. I struggle with whether it's just her personality to have verbal diarrhea or whether she's creating a story. If she's story-telling, it would explain her anger towards Mock for not falling for it.

Just witnessing what a vindictive bitch Maytee can be opens up the door of possibility for me. Johnny did not move to Longacre for no good reason. And I read Maytee's own word's commenting to family that Johnny had said horrible ;,,,((( things to her before moving out.
LC, i totally agree with your theory; If you go back to Maytee's comments she made the night of the murder, they
make no sense, e.g. panic attack because her son didn't answer phone and why so many calls THAT night. She also
made a comment that why didn't she go instead of him or words to that effect. In a normal world, we don't panic if our
kid doesn't answer his/her cell phone, but if we knew something was going down, we would get to the scene ASAP.
I have thought from the beginning that Maytee was in on the robbery setup. She knew something was going on(IMO) ---why else would she panic when her 22 year old son didn't answer his phone at midnight or whatever the hell time it was. I just think it doesn't add up.
(10-29-2011, 02:50 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: THIS POST IS STRICTLY SPECULATION. NOT FACTS.

however, it is based on very reliable information and the known character of certain people, as demonstrated by their criminal histories. so here are my theories:

the 2 in custody are not very bright, highly intelligent guys. they are also facing the death penalty and there is no doubt in my mind that if someone put them up to a robbery looking for a safe full of cash, they ARE going to roll over on that person(s) nomatter who it is. what if it was the clarkes?

they are the ones who went on and on in the police station that very awful night about the safe. not Jim V, but the clarkes. the night those kids were killed someone sent them after a non-existent safe. because Johnny talked about the "safe". 2 kids were horribly murdered and parents obsess about a safe that very night in the immediate aftermath?

who said they saw the kids take the key hidden in the garage to get in house? maytee did. she had observed that and she stated so.

these 2 hoodrats in custody didn't know this shit on their own by hoodrat osmosis.

and believe me, if anyone prompted them to go to that house, they will talk. maybe not right away because then they'd have to make admissions. but at some point their fear will make them talk. when they know for sure all the evidence to convict is there in the DA's hands.
supra is
my considered and informed opinion and speculation only. LC

Impressive and ingenious as to your speculation LC. Now that’s what I call “thinking outside the box”, but also maintaining a sense of continuity as to this discussion of the case.

I wholeheartedly agree, that the alleged killers in custody do not have the foremost mentality to think of something like this on their own. If they did, I would like to know which instruction manual they used. It is obvious they have the criminal activity and breeding part down to a science. But what fueled them to do this heinous act???

As of late, I too have questioned the immediate rush to judgment on the part of the male victims “parental units.” I suspect that their son had that “alligator mouth, hummingbird ass” syndrome. Where he talked a big game, but had nothing to back it up. I think his story in regards to the safe was a complete and utter fabrication on his part. To impress his friends and even family. To put it out there, he was being well taken care of in a nice home. However, there was no safe according to numerous articles/sources.

I am curious if there was not an ongoing issue before this victim moved in with his girlfriend (house sitting lol). Were his parents involved with him over a matter where an argument and threats ensued over friendships, criminal activity, or possibly something that is not being disclosed publicly???

As it has been reported, I have often wondered why nothing of great value was taken from that home. The ignorant and alleged perpetrators have already committed murder. So if they had an intention to take an imaginary safe that was not there, why did they not take many other valuables from the home? There really is no substantial evidence indicating a “drug deal.” Unless someone can show me specific and reported material released by law enforcement maintaining this.

I have noticed that this forum has been not attacked recently, nor has anything been placed upon the victim’s memorial page in regards to outlandish attacks against those named in the current case pending in their court system. Why is there a sudden silence from someone so vocally deranged at times? I can only think of three scenarios. The families were ordered to be quiet, someone realizes that they know the alleged killers, or she is just plain tired of trying to manipulate facts.

Love your take on the case LC…
(10-29-2011, 05:53 PM)justme Wrote: I have thought from the beginning that Maytee was in on the robbery setup. She knew something was going on(IMO) ---why else would she panic when her 22 year old son didn't answer his phone at midnight or whatever the hell time it was. I just think it doesn't add up.

I think because someone else called and told her something bad had happened.

I would have driven over there. In one of my cars. All people should have cars, just in case. Or if they need to go to the store or welfare office.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
All these new theories have me thinking back again to that night.
Remember how fast Maytee was to state the Tiffany set them up, even going as far as blocking her vehicle so that she couldn't leave, and telling the 911 operator that she believes Tiff set them up?

Did she find a way out as soon as she saw Tiffany in the picture...hmmmm interesting.
(10-29-2011, 08:24 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: All these new theories have me thinking back again to that night.
Remember how fast Maytee was to state the Tiffany set them up, even going as far as blocking her vehicle so that she couldn't leave, and telling the 911 operator that she believes Tiff set them up?

Did she find a way out as soon as she saw Tiffany in the picture...hmmmm interesting.

Excellent observation. As I said previously, why the rush to immediate panic? Your comment furthers my unresolved thoughts over this. Especially over the 1st initial call to 911. Very odd!

The only thing that could disprove this theory. Is that TW insisted to JC's parents that something was amiss. Since his father went with TW back to the home to check things out. Maybe that fueled the issues that continued after this fact.

What I would like to hear about or engage in conversation are facts about the current alleged killers. Maybe someone (anyone) who may know information regarding them can come here to discuss their viewpoints in a civil, intelligent, and educated manner. But from what I have seen so far……

[Image: dontholdyourbreath.gif]
I still think it's weird that a very pregnant TW wanted to be picked up by the couple. It was cold and late...What were they gonna do???
Agree with LC - have never been able to understand Maytee's instant panic, inconsistent comments, & verbal attacks seemingly devised to deflect suspicion (unsuccessfully).
But, I still have a hard time seeing TW as a totally innocent bystander in this considering her history and lifestyle, her involvement with the victims right before the murders, her actions that night, her statement here early on where she speculated it happened because of something Johnny did in prison to someone,and the fact she was friends with Cameo on MySpace before the murders. All coincidences that can be explained away? Maybe, I'm just not convinced yet.
if someone called me and told me what tiffiany told maytee, I would freak the fuck out. This is a sick, evil world. The life she has lived, just think of the scenarios she was thinking about. People are so fucked up these days and there is no compassion for human life. No way in hell am i sticking up for that woman and i have good kids. I would have thought the worst. Guess i just do not trust people. You are not even safe in your own home, unless you own o gun.
(10-30-2011, 12:41 AM)sharit Wrote: if someone called me and told me what tiffiany told maytee, I would freak the fuck out. This is a sick, evil world. The life she has lived, just think of the scenarios she was thinking about. People are so fucked up these days and there is no compassion for human life. No way in hell am i sticking up for that woman and i have good kids. I would have thought the worst. Guess i just do not trust people. You are not even safe in your own home, unless you own o gun.

Since day ONE it has NEVER made sense why SHE DIDN'T GET IN THE CAR AND GET TO HER SON FROM THE FIRST CALL.
You, me and every other parent we know would of done that. It doesn't matter who you end up talking to about this case from the minute you are a parent its your job to protect and take care of your children.
It's the instinct we have when we become a parent.
I've have driven 90 miles and hour cause the alarm company called me and told me the motion is going off in my living room and know my child is home in there bedroom when I left that morning. (it was a balloon)
I have good kids also it would not matter to me if they where not "GOOD KIDS" If they had an undesirable past. It's still my child.
Your here so you are safe in your own home. Without a gun.
Johnny and Lisa where set up by people who knew them. (that is just my opinion).
And there is a reason she didn't take her pajama wearing ass to that house that night when she had gotten a CALL FOR HELP. For her son.

JMO!Smiley_emoticons_shocked

this was removed overnight, so i don't know if it's still on.

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
TOMORROW SUNDAY OCT 30 at 8:00pm CANDLE VIGIL AND PRAYER FOR JOHNNY AND LISA AT JOHNNY RESTING PLACE PLEASE JOIN US WITH WHITE CANDLE AND SUPPORT US IN PRAYERS FOR OUR DEAR KIDS THANK YOU
Like · Comment · about an hour ago via mobile ·

(10-27-2011, 08:18 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]sorry this is off-topic. but i have to ask...what is it with you people in Ohio?? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Not all people in Ohio are crazy. Just most of them. If we didn't have all these lovely creatures what would our LE do? They would probably have a very boring job. Besides, stories like this make for good fodder for forums.

(10-29-2011, 10:53 PM)YourOtherLeft Wrote: But, I still have a hard time seeing TW as a totally innocent bystander in this considering her history and lifestyle, her involvement with the victims right before the murders, her actions that night, her statement here early on where she speculated it happened because of something Johnny did in prison to someone,and the fact she was friends with Cameo on MySpace before the murders. All coincidences that can be explained away? Maybe, I'm just not convinced yet.

TW was a myspace friend of cameo? Was this discussed earlier? I went back through all the comments since the two cameo myspace links were posted, and i didn't see a reference to it. Did I miss it? Seems like a key revelation that would generate a fair amount of discussion.
"and the fact she (Tiffany Williams) was friends with Cameo on MySpace before the murders."

i don't recall this either...can someone refresh my memory? a link or anything?

Yourleft said "the fact she (TW) was friends with Cameo on MySpace before the murders".

I thought I had read every post and must have missed this...this is huge. I sure hope she didn't know anything about it, but this is certainly incriminating.

JMO, but maybe M was jealous that L/J went to live at the Straubs...maybe Johnny was always talking about how awesome Straubs house was, their food delicious, her parents were nice, etc. etc. (I mean this truly was a world J had not been exposed to until Lisa) and jealously was the motive to have their house robbed. J/L just were not supposed to be there like LC said. JMO of a possibility. It is very very strange how all of a sudden M is totally quiet.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
pspence: J/L just were not supposed to be there like LC said.

no, i don't think i said that. but someone did at some point.