Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Re: TW being a cameo friend on myspace, I did look with my own special eyes in those early days after his arrest, and I never saw any such thing. BUT as I'm not a teen or a tween, I can't be 100% sure I was navigating the site correctly.

Still, I'm thinking the poster is mistaken --- that would have been pretty big news here.
(10-30-2011, 10:20 AM)soothsayer Wrote: Still, I'm thinking the poster is mistaken --- that would have been pretty big news here.

I went slumming on myspace and found no direct link. Found a 2nd myspace for Madrid, though. And TW does have "friends" in common with Pettaway, as well with Williams.

Lc's theory makes sense. johnny had allegedly said rude things to his mother; maybe maytee blamed lisa for taking her baby away and felt lisa was influencing johnny to leave his house..... maytee was jealous of lisa and perhaps her parents. Which lead her to inform hoodlums to rob the straub's home.
(10-30-2011, 02:14 AM)lucimhome Wrote: if someone called me and told me what tiffiany told maytee, I would freak the fuck out.

PLEASE TRIM YOUR QUOTES. LC
agree with you! someone they knew set them up.
J/L just were not supposed to be there like LC said[/i]. JMO of a possibility. It is very very strange how all of a sudden M is totally quiet.
[/quote]

very strange indeed!
Maytee has to be seething!! Maybe she'll explode.
(10-29-2011, 10:53 PM)YourOtherLeft Wrote: fact she was friends with Cameo on MySpace before the murders.

Where is the link or post that confirms this alleged fact? I cannot find anything of that nature.

(10-30-2011, 12:37 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Maytee has to be seething!! Maybe she'll explode.

i have a proverb for her she can put on her next tacky overwrought gif:

they who sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind.

TW has several MySpace pages - the one I'm referring to is http://WWW.MySpace.com/dat1an_only/comme...ly/friends
search within friends for Killa $ c@m a.b.d.p.
(This is cameo)
(10-30-2011, 02:30 PM)YourOtherLeft Wrote: TW has several MySpace pages - the one I'm referring to is http://WWW.MySpace.com/dat1an_only/comme...ly/friends
search within friends for Killa $ c@m a.b.d.p.
(This is cameo)

Interesting information. However, she (TW) has not been charged with this crime. There are no “official” press releases or news articles mentioning this young lady. The only people who has made these claims or innuendos against her, are those who have come to this forum and the mother of the male victim. I would be very careful to make an assumption because someone may be friends or acquaintances with the alleged killers. It should be noted, one of Maytee Clarke’s family members/friends is acquainted with both of the alleged killers. So its like common sense algebra, regardless of their relationships; it does not define them as a suspect. Unless law enforcement names them specifically.

After a 10 month investigation into this matter, law enforcement has arrested two individuals who have never been mentioned until their incarceration. This TW everyone has been mentioning has not been charged with this crime. I think it is safe to say that this TW was just a friend in the wrong place, at the wrong time. I think her involvement is nil at best when it comes to making the overall assumption of her role that night.
This is probably why, the local law enforcement agency has been so tight lipped about the case. Speculation is fine amongst this forum, but that is all it is. Its worth in court, it about as reliable as hearsay. About as reliable as those who may pass a polygraph test. It is not 100% for either side and really proves nothing in my opinion. I would not doubt that there is a plethora of information that will not be known or released until the trial begins or ends. Then the house of cards will surely fall………………

I had written this yesterday, but it is worth putting it out there again. What I would like to hear about or engage in conversation; are facts about the current alleged killers. Maybe someone (anyone) who may know information regarding them can come here to discuss their viewpoints in a civil, intelligent, and educated manner....
Regarding TW, I'm no longer as suspicious of her as I used to be. However, one thing that does still puzzle me about her behavior that night is this: After calling Johnny and hearing the confrontation on the phone, her actually going to the house to check it out and look through the windows and such. She's pregnant, it's in the dead COLD of night, and she's just heard something disturbing on the phone. What young pregnant woman does that? Either she's a little bit guilty (perhaps just of KNOWING about the crime) or just brave & stupid.
(10-30-2011, 04:04 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: What young pregnant woman does that? Either she's a little bit guilty (perhaps just of KNOWING about the crime) or just brave & stupid.

My vote is for the latter. It's been almost a year since the murders and she recently gave birth, so she couldn't have been that far along in her pregnancy. I think she may know something about the crime, but just doesn't know she knows it (if that makes any sense).
I just wonder why the mother of the boy is lying about where he lived. His aunt even admits he was living there: "Mr. Clarke, a graduate of Bowsher High School, had been living with the Straub family for several months, Ms. Cromer said." He was willing to risk breaking his probation/parole to live there, so that speaks volumes.

Didn't they find scales and baggie pieces at the crime scene? Drugs get people out of the house in bad weather and at all times of the night. I surely hope that wasn't the reason a pregnant woman was out at night, but with these people, who knows.

I doubt the whole truth will ever come out. Those folks lie too much and the only decent people were out of town.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Lisa talked to a fellow JL on Facebook he went to Springfield school his posts are all private now but, Lisa told him "if we do some I will let you know" this is the eve of the murders - that sounded to me they were going to do pot that night something along those lines & TW maybe got the same news from Lisa IMO. Johnny was over at VD's and he had pot there.

I think TW probably thought it was really strange that Johnny never called her back and probably kept trying to call and text the couple & nothing. Finally didn't she borrow a car to go over there? I think so, if we think about it all Johnny & Lisa could have laid on the floor until late Monday or Tuesday even. It is a blessing she maybe did go over there & can you imagine being blamed after you notify the parents.

After the terrible murders JL on Facebook said "what did she do?" different friends were asking him did you know Lisa etc., someone somewhere contacted this fellow JL with the news. Here we are months later and thats the question "what did they do?"
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(10-30-2011, 04:33 PM)kitty1 Wrote: My vote is for the latter. It's been almost a year since the murders and she recently gave birth, so she couldn't have been that far along in her pregnancy. I think she may know something about the crime, but just doesn't know she knows it (if that makes any sense).

Personally, from reading the threads pertaining to her and if that was TW who came to this forum. I have a hard believing that she had any involvement or knowledge. I do believe she had an inclination that something just was not right that evening. That may have spurred her to finally go to her friends home and find out what is going on. I wonder if the killer(s) were in there while she knocked at the door. Can you imagine?

The unfortunate part, it is hard to look past her prior criminal history and lifestyle to make an objective opinion as to her part in all of this. Remove it all, and look at it as a friend who went over there out of genuine concern. Don’t base it on intelligence or lifestyle. She likely knew something was wrong but could not figure out exactly what. I think we all have had moments where we think our friends may be ignoring us and we get nosey enough to drive by or call.

Sorry, just not buying this girl being involved on a criminal level. I think it is even more prevalent to make this assumption based on the fact that she has not been charged with anything relating to this crime. Until a press release by law enforcement specifically saying she is involved, or she has been charged. I will stand by my opinion 100%. Like I said, wrong place / wrong time. I doubt we will hear about her again, unless she is called to testify as to her friendship and plans that night. I don't think she deserved a The_Villagers

i think we'll hear from Tiffany again in that if nothing else, she's a material and vital witness to the awful events of that night.

and peoples' suspicions of her, whether right or wrong, were fueled by the lunatic rantings, witch hunt, and flat-out public accusations by maytee clarke. they are all recorded here and likely actionable if Tiffany wanted to print out this entire thread for her lawyer.

(10-30-2011, 04:33 PM)Cracker Wrote: Didn't they find scales and baggie pieces at the crime scene? Drugs get people out of the house in bad weather and at all times of the night. I surely hope that wasn't the reason a pregnant woman was out at night, but with these people, who knows.

You're right Cracker, Pot Smiley-rolling-joint will drag them out in a blizzard even LOL
Cameo mentioned Kush Weed-2 he thought them niggaz need Kush worse than him - so it sounds like he was dealing and maybe sold out. Now if he was dealing where was he getting it? he's a city sleazeball hasn't got a clue about growing anything Oops how could I forget he knows how to grow kids!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(10-30-2011, 05:49 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i think we'll hear from Tiffany again in that if nothing else, she's a material and vital witness to the awful events of that night.

and peoples' suspicions of her, whether right or wrong, were fueled by the lunatic rantings, witch hunt, and flat-out public accusations by maytee clarke. they are all recorded here and likely actionable if Tiffany wanted to print out this entire thread for her lawyer.

All true unless her involvement goes deeper than calling the Mom.

Who said what to who and when is not known yet.

The simple fact that she was to be picked up by johnny and lisa the night of the murders put her one step closer than would be comfortable for me to disqualify her from knowledge of some things which were to happen that night, whether or not that knowledge was of the accused people or of the victims still remains to be sorted.

In the same regard, the mom had some info that was not readily visable to the uninformed also that night.

the safe, the basement,and the thought of them being taken somewhere are all kinda weird things to know from outside the house.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-30-2011, 05:28 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: Personally, from reading the threads pertaining to her and if that was TW who came to this forum. Sorry, just not buying this girl being involved on a criminal level.

Yup. Never thought she was either. Maytee was just too quick to point the finger. Made no sense to me. Did always want clarification on why Maytee would reference the garage key. And just when did she see (many times) kids using it. That stood out to me from the beginning. But you weren't here then.

This TW has quite the past though. This isn't the first time she is close to someone involved in a robbery. Her baby's father was murdered. The people she hangs out with are questionable. Maybe she had nothing to do with it...But she is no nun and it seems like she's always in the wrong place at the wrong time...Just saying.