Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(11-01-2011, 09:40 PM)undercovercameo Wrote: I would imagine that Destiny aka Baby d probably saw what was coming and removed herself from FB.

Right on undercovercameo.

I just checked the scanned documents that Adub posted it is amazing - it is so amazing I cannot get over it! the footprint, the cigarette stub, DNA match on Cameo all the various interviews of people the list is endless - what a job for the Detectives, just what a job so much to document.

Many of the alphabet soup mix as Adub stated earlier were mentioned on MOCK - some very familiar and some not. I am trying to figure out who SC is interview 1/31/11 & AC 1/31/11 are they female or male & were they at the party? is this the same SC that Samuel Williams lived with? I do see later where she is interviewed in September is this same one in January? and wondering the text messages between AC & SG & phone records obtained after they were interviewed by the Detectives - not sure who AC & SG are.

A google map was retrieved 2/2/11 a couple of days after the murders that could be directions on how to get to Long Acre Lane IMO did they leave it lay at the Straubs.

Thanks to Adub!!!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(11-01-2011, 10:13 PM)stoof725 Wrote: I heard from a VERY reliable spurce that Destiny is the one who drove them that night.

Hey stoof725 nice to have you back!

Imagine being the chauffeur for 2 psychopaths.

"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(11-01-2011, 10:14 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(11-01-2011, 09:40 PM)undercovercameo Wrote: I would imagine that Destiny aka Baby d probably saw what was coming and removed herself from FB.

I just checked the scanned documents that Adub posted it is amazing - I am trying to figure out who SC is interview 1/31/11 & AC 1/31/11 are they female or male & were they at the party? is this the same SC that Samuel Williams lived with? I do see later where she is interviewed in September is this same one in January? not sure who AC & SG are.

A google map was retrieved 2/2/11 a couple of days after the murders that could be directions on how to get to Long Acre Lane IMO did they leave it lay at the Straubs.

Thanks to Adub!!!

I read through the entire thread once but I may do it again.

I don't know who AC & SG are . You may be correct as to who SC is.

A Google map to the Straub home. A road map ! wow

I agree ,Thanks Adub!!!

Adub I can't find the list? When I click the link it just shows the court docket... maybe its because I'm on my phone? Someone help, id love to read it! Or just a copy and paste would be nice, too. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(11-01-2011, 10:43 PM)stoof725 Wrote: Adub I can't find the list? When I click the link it just shows the court docket... maybe its because I'm on my phone? Someone help, id love to read it! Or just a copy and paste would be nice, too. Smiley_emoticons_smile

there's a link on the top left hand side of the court docket
(11-01-2011, 10:46 PM)undercovercameo Wrote:
(11-01-2011, 10:43 PM)stoof725 Wrote: Adub I can't find the list? When I click the link it just shows the court docket... maybe its because I'm on my phone? Someone help, id love to read it! Or just a copy and paste would be nice, too. Smiley_emoticons_smile

there's a link on the top left hand side of the court docket

Here's a link double click on the discovery.

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/OBPublicAcc...000&tU=COC
Henry David Thoreau
Public documents? I clicked it and still nothing ....maybe its because I'm on my mobile :(
I have a question. I was reading the reports on the link posted and I noticed a "swab" was taken from Samual Williams and the date next to it is 9/22/2011, does that mean the date it was actually taken? If it does, then the police have had their eye on him for a while.
(11-01-2011, 10:14 PM)NightOwl Wrote: I just checked the scanned documents that Adub posted it is amazing - it is so amazing I cannot get over it! the footprint, the cigarette stub, DNA match on Cameo all the various interviews of people the list is endless - what a job for the Detectives, just what a job so much to document.

Many of the alphabet soup mix as Adub stated earlier were mentioned on MOCK - some very familiar and some not.

I am still fascinated by the 3/1/11 "Permission to search without a warrant" of MVC (along with TW and AG).

Also - why in some instances do we only see initials of individuals, but in other places where they refer to affidavits (page 8 of 15), do we see the full names? LC? Anyone?
I'm really curious about the accompanying records from the " Bedford Inn "
(that's in Michigan just north if Toledo). 0000367-0000378

What ! did they hold up at the Bedford Inn after the murders or did one of the involved work there?
(11-01-2011, 11:34 PM)undercovercameo Wrote: I'm really curious about the accompanying records from the " Bedford Inn "
(that's in Michigan just north if Toledo). 0000367-0000378

What ! did they hold up at the Bedford Inn after the murders or did one of the involved work there?

Yea undercovercameo - it is quite a document - don't have the answer to this one - your guess is very good!
Henry David Thoreau
(11-01-2011, 10:50 PM)stoof725 Wrote: Public documents? I clicked it and still nothing ....maybe its because I'm on my mobile :(

stoof725, it probably won't work on the phone - try a computer & let us know. Good luck!
Henry David Thoreau
(11-01-2011, 11:10 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: I have a question. I was reading the reports on the link posted and I noticed a "swab" was taken from Samual Williams and the date next to it is 9/22/2011, does that mean the date it was actually taken? If it does, then the police have had their eye on him for a while.

Yes pplrcrazy I am thinking like you it sounds to me like they knew early on.
Henry David Thoreau
(11-01-2011, 10:14 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Many of the alphabet soup mix as Adub stated earlier were mentioned on MOCK - some very familiar and some not. I am trying to figure out who SC is interview 1/31/11 & AC 1/31/11 are they female or male & were they at the party? is this the same SC that Samuel Williams lived with? .

My thought of SC is that it is RR's girlfriend. The girl that TW called that later called Johnny's mom. The other may be the cousin that Big John boosted up to the window.
(11-01-2011, 11:15 PM)LoserCity Wrote:
(11-01-2011, 10:14 PM)NightOwl Wrote: I just checked the scanned documents that Adub posted it is amazing - it is so amazing I cannot get over it! the footprint, the cigarette stub, DNA match on Cameo all the various interviews of people the list is endless - what a job for the Detectives, just what a job so much to document.

Many of the alphabet soup mix as Adub stated earlier were mentioned on MOCK - some very familiar and some not.

I am still fascinated by the 3/1/11 "Permission to search without a warrant" of MVC (along with TW and AG).

Also - why in some instances do we only see initials of individuals, but in other places where they refer to affidavits (page 8 of 15), do we see the full names? LC? Anyone?

Lady Cop will know for sure - my guess is the Detectives were granted permission by MVC also TW & AG to search without getting a warrant - this would be good I believe, it tells the Detectives they've nothing to hide. Initials are used to protect the innocent. Finally I believe the names from the BCI are possibly the forensic lab folks. This is just my opinion - I could be wrong.

Henry David Thoreau
(11-01-2011, 11:59 PM)Adub Wrote:
(11-01-2011, 10:14 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Many of the alphabet soup mix as Adub stated earlier were mentioned on MOCK - some very familiar and some not. I am trying to figure out who SC is interview 1/31/11 & AC 1/31/11 are they female or male & were they at the party? is this the same SC that Samuel Williams lived with? .

My thought of SC is that it is RR's girlfriend. The girl that TW called that later called Johnny's mom. The other may be the cousin that Big John boosted up to the window.

Adub thanks! I believe the cousin that Big John boosted up is a male from Florida LG is his initials he was living with Maytee. I thought SV was the girl TW called LOL! RR is a new one on me.

Henry David Thoreau
The cousin was a female. Maytee was talking to her in the car on the 911 call. Kept calling her "momma". But I know who LG is.

Some here kind of spliced the "Sh*****" that TW called in with the S**** V**** that Maytee was accused of menacing. I do not think we ever heard what SH**** last name was. RR and his mother wrote on legacy site. He was a good friend of Johnny's, claimed to be his best friend.

OK. I spend alot of time on the Lucas County Court Documents. Never have had this happen, but right now the public documents are not opening on any of things I am following. So, that part of the site is down! Maybe Mockers made it explode.

(11-01-2011, 10:14 PM)NightOwl Wrote:

I just checked the scanned documents that Adub posted it is amazing - it is so amazing I cannot get over it! the footprint, the cigarette stub, DNA match on Cameo all the various interviews of people the list is endless - what a job for the Detectives, just what a job so much to document.

Many of the alphabet soup mix as Adub stated earlier were mentioned on MOCK - some very familiar and some not. I am trying to figure out who SC is interview 1/31/11 & AC 1/31/11 are they female or male & were they at the party? is this the same SC that Samuel Williams lived with? I do see later where she is interviewed in September is this same one in January? and wondering the text messages between AC & SG & phone records obtained after they were interviewed by the Detectives - not sure who AC & SG are.

Thanks to Adub!!!
I can't get in to any of this...I am going crazy trying to...I've double clicked and everything...please help WISE ones!!!
(11-02-2011, 12:38 AM)Adub Wrote: The cousin was a female. Maytee was talking to her in the car on the 911 call. Kept calling her "momma". But I know who LG is.

Some here kind of spliced the "Sh*****" that TW called in with the S**** V**** that Maytee was accused of menacing. I do not think we ever heard what SH**** last name was. RR and his mother wrote on legacy site. He was a good friend of Johnny's, claimed to be his best friend.

You are so damn good!! that's correct. Yes found RR and RR's mother on legacy site, RR's mother certainly wrote a nice Epitaph it was sweet & then her son with same initials said 3 or 4 words.

Did the Court Document website crash or what? It has vanished - it went poof and it is gone. Do you know what is up? Hope it comes back soon!
Henry David Thoreau