Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Well I figured I would respond "rude and stupid" because that's how you were when you PM'ed me...."avatar...get one." Really??? Talk about bitchy.
(11-02-2011, 05:57 PM)stoof725 Wrote: Well I figured I would respond "rude and stupid" because that's how you were when you PM'ed me...."avatar...get one." Really??? Talk about bitchy.

yes. because i am sick and damn tired of telling stupid people over and over and over and over in MY crime forum. i'll be as bitchy as i want to be.
and nobody can copy and paste PDF files for you.

You are a fucking moron. If it wasn't for all of us "stupid people" you wouldn't have your little forum...obviously I'm not fucking DUMB read your email bitch.
(11-02-2011, 06:06 PM)stoof725 Wrote: You are a fucking moron. If it wasn't for all of us "stupid people" you wouldn't have your little forum...obviously I'm not fucking DUMB read your email bitch.

and you have 2 accts and are too dumb to "contact us" for your password.

Oh really....your going to email my password to my yahoo account where my ex changed my password? How do you suppose I retrieve that? ....shit for brains.

P.s. Thank you Duchess for your help!
(11-02-2011, 06:19 PM)Bella0213 Wrote: Oh really....your going to email my password to my yahoo account where my ex changed my password? How do you suppose I retrieve that? ....shit for brains.

P.s. Thank you Duchess for your help!

oh and we are supposed to know that by osmosis? you couldn't have your AKA PM that to one of us? all you had to do brain trust, is tell me your original username and it would have been taken care of. like Duchess just did.

Instead of going through all that, I just decided to go on the other so I didn't have to deal with it. Plus I didn't know you would just change someone's password without it going through their email...because then technically I could state that I'm anyone on here...oh well who fuckin cares... glad that's done with.
(08-09-2011, 11:03 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 10:56 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I usually don't click on this one much, but LC do you have a "person of interest" in this case.

i do, but they have not been named by authorities. or me. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

So, I went reading back, and just couldn't resist quoting this quote, fwiw. Any comment LC? Suspects have now been named by LE. Arrests have been made. Hmmm??

(11-02-2011, 06:26 PM)Adub Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 11:03 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 10:56 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I usually don't click on this one much, but LC do you have a "person of interest" in this case.

i do, but they have not been named by authorities. or me. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

So, I went reading back, and just couldn't resist quoting this quote, fwiw. Any comment LC? Suspects have now been named by LE. Arrests have been made. Hmmm??

no comment now either. there were a couple other names on my radar. Smiley_emoticons_stumm but they have never been mentioned here or elsewhere. i don't think all arrests have been made.

(11-01-2011, 10:13 PM)stoof725 Wrote: I heard from a VERY reliable spurce that Destiny is the one who drove them that night.

This is a pretty SERIOUS accusation that has never been mentioned here before.

Could you please go into further detail? I imagine there is more to this story; in reference to what you were told.
A family member of Johnnys told me this is what she is accused of. LE wont go into much detail with anyone, but she said she was told that. And no its not Maytee, lol.
I read through the documents and I must say, I have never been so damn confused with initials in my life as I was when I read those court papers. I have no idea who half of those initials are and I must admit that I honestly don't feel like going back through this forum to try and figure it out, atleast not at this moment,lol.. LAZY! lol Anyway, I have to also add that ALOT of people on here gave me hell for corresponding with AG through e-mail, months ago regarding this case and asking him questions and that I actually found him to be telling the truth. Well, I want to just say, HA-HA! lol... Thanks, that's all.
(11-02-2011, 05:44 PM)stoof725 Wrote: Id love love love if someone could copy and paste the motion of discovery and pm to me Smiley_emoticons_smile I can't do SHIT on this "smartphone"....guess ill need to invest in some internet on my laptop! Bah

Starbucks in Toledo has free wifi Carribou Coffee & Tim Hortons.

If you have no computer the Library has them available to use.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(11-02-2011, 06:52 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(11-02-2011, 05:44 PM)stoof725 Wrote: Id love love love if someone could copy and paste the motion of discovery and pm to me Smiley_emoticons_smile I can't do SHIT on this "smartphone"....guess ill need to invest in some internet on my laptop! Bah
Starbucks in Toledo has free WIFI & Carribou Cofee, Tim Hortons.

If you have no computer The Library has them available to use.
Well, unless you want people to know who you are now, I suggest you not go there and sit on Mock, because then you will be known,lol..

Go to Starbucks and bring me a Pumpkin Latte

Hibye

Well, unless you want people to know who you are now, I suggest you not go there and sit on Mock, because then you will be known,lol..
[/quote]

Haha! Truuue... Smiley_emoticons_wink
(11-02-2011, 06:51 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: I read through the documents and I must say, I have never been so damn confused with initials in my life as I was when I read those court papers. I have no idea who half of those initials are and I must admit that I honestly don't feel like going back through this forum to try and figure it out, atleast not at this moment,lol.. LAZY! lol Anyway, I have to also add that ALOT of people on here gave me hell for corresponding with AG through e-mail, months ago regarding this case and asking him questions and that I actually found him to be telling the truth. Well, I want to just say, HA-HA! lol... Thanks, that's all.

pplrcrazy, it was cool you e-mailed AG! I'm glad you did.

The initials are hell some of them not all of them I believe MVC is Maytee LOL she is top of the list - Big John next, BN could be Maytee's female cousin along that night - down the list JV I think is Lisa's Uncle could be Lisa's sister next - APG is AG - ZB is our Mr Z & next is his Mama, TW we all know - MBS is this Lisa's mother all of this is my opinion - some of the others pplrcrazy could have been at the party the night before & a few later on when Williams is arrested SC is the woman he was living with and VM is the former woman he threatened to beat up and bite her - there is an SG mentioned and VM has SG as a brother on Facebook this SG is a friend of Sammy Sosa and Cameo not sure if he's the one the Detectives interviewed and the text messages to AC but, this could be the wrong SG so again IMO however SG, Cameo & Williams all are acquainted with Johnny's female cousin LL and all 4 of them are acquainted with JJ and he's in prison for heroin Adub told us that.
So it is a bit of a muddled up mess does anyone know who AC is?

Thanks!

"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(11-02-2011, 07:26 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(11-02-2011, 06:51 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote:

pplrcrazy, it was cool you e-mailed AG! I'm glad you did.

The initials are hell some of them not all of them I believe MVC is Maytee LOL she is top of the list - Big John next, BN could be Maytee's female cousin along that night - down the list JV I think is Lisa's Uncle could be Lisa's sister next - APG is AG - ZB is our Mr Z & next is his Mama, TW we all know - MBS is this Lisa's mother all of this is my opinion - some of the others pplrcrazy could have been at the party the night before & a few later on when Williams is arrested SC is the woman he was living with and VM is the former woman he threatened to beat up and bite her - there is an SG mentioned and VM has SG as a brother on Facebook this SG is a friend of Sammy Sosa and Cameo not sure if he's the one the Detectives interviewed and the text messages to AC but, this could be the wrong SG so again IMO however SG, Cameo & Williams all are acquainted with Johnny's female cousin LL and all 4 of them are acquainted with JJ and he's in prison for heroin Adub told us that.
So it is a bit of a muddled up mess does anyone know who AC is?

Thanks!
Lol, thanks for clearing some of that up for me, I knew some of them but not some of the ones you just listed.. You mentioned "AC" I was thinking who the hell is that and then at the end you asked everyone who is "AC" lol too funny..
(11-02-2011, 06:57 PM)undercovercameo Wrote:

Go to Starbucks and bring me a Pumpkin Latte

Hibye

Make it 2 Pumpkin latte's LOL!

Henry David Thoreau
A question for everyone on page 7 of 15 BCI Report from S/A David Pauly interview regarding SMC on 11/3/10. This is on the Documents why an interview in November 2010? Something is up with this.
Henry David Thoreau