Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Hey Bella, I don't think your mind is twisted. What's funny about all this is why does it matter where Williams was. We know where he is now! But, My family says I'm anal so here I go again. Williams was locked up from 5-6-2011 to 5-23-2011. Then he was to do 1 year of probation. HAHA I'm sure that you know CCNO is located in Stryker, OH. Is that where your family member was?
Yea I know where it is. Im not sure why it matters at all to be honest. They were talking about maybe he left town figured that they ment when he was in jail. I didnt read back at that point. I know he was there. Till someone "proves" it not much I can do. Certainly not that big of deal well I didnt think so anyways. Just got online to being called a liar in a lighter form. lol.
(11-14-2011, 04:03 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Hey Bella, I don't think your mind is twisted. What's funny about all this is why does it matter where Williams was. We know where he is now! But, My family says I'm anal so here I go again. Williams was locked up from 5-6-2011 to 5-23-2011. Then he was to do 1 year of probation. HAHA I'm sure that you know CCNO is located in Stryker, OH. Is that where your family member was?

I think the case from 2010 says of 3-01-11 too. At the end it says "This sentence is concurrent" I am not sure with those court documents unless it says clear as day senteced to such and such for how ever long lol. My dates maybe wrong but around there. I have a question one more qualified might be able to answer. When a court document says "Defendant released by Federal Court Order" does that mean released from an institution for court or a tranfer something along those lines? I have seen this a few times looking through the files and was wondering.
(11-14-2011, 05:02 AM)BellaMia Wrote:
(11-14-2011, 04:03 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I'm sure that you know CCNO is located in Stryker, OH. Is that where your family member was?

I think the case from 2010 says of 3-01-11 too. At the end it says "This sentence is concurrent" I am not sure with those court documents unless it says clear as day senteced to such and such for how ever long lol.

It does say clear as day that Williams was sentenced to CCNO for 30 days on 4/29/11. So there you go. CCNO clear as day in a pdf file, lol.

This is the charge that sent him to CCNO in 2011. The Judge suspended the sentence and then Williams VOP'd

CRB-10-00187-0102 WILLIAMS, SAMUEL 08/23/1987 DISORDERLY CONDUCT RECKLESSLY BY CREATING A CONDITION THAT IS PHYSICALLY OFFENSIVE OR PRESENT RISK amended from DOMESTIC VIOLENCE KNOWINGLY CAUSE OR ATTEMPT TO CAUSE PHYSICAL HARM TO FAMILY OR HOUSEHOLD MEMBER SENTENCED 12/29/2010

I think the release by federal court order has to do with overcrowding. I asked that question once myself.

Some more Beat_deadhorse LOL Adub the way I read things he was not sent to CCNO LOL Samuel Williams is SOR 4/29/11 (Supervised Own Recognizance) – A Judge orders a SOR bond and no money is posted. The defendant is required to report to Lucas County Pre-trial Services as ordered and follow any other conditions as indicated. It wouldn't make any sense to ship him to CCNO cost the taxpayers more money when he can sit in Lucas County Jail for 30 day and still go to work and it looks like once or twice he did serve 30 days in Lucas and a few days were suspended by the Judge.

CRB-11-04236-0203 WILLIAMS, SAMUEL 08/23/1987 MENACING

03/25/2011 Complaint filed 03/25/2011 23:31, probable cause found. Warrant to issue. Clerk entry
View Scanned Document
04/28/2011 Served, warrant returned. Clerk entry
04/28/2011 Case set for ARRAIGNMENT on 04/29/2011 09:00 in courtroom 4.. Clerk entry
04/29/2011 Bond set as SOR. NO CONTACT WITH VICTIM . JUDGE MCCONNELL
04/29/2011 SOR bond posted by SAMUEL WILLIAMS. JUDGE MCCONNELL
04/29/2011 Case continued to 05/06/2011 09:00 in courtroom 4. Continued with other cases. JUDGE MCCONNELL
05/06/2011 Defendant enters plea of not guilty. To Assignment commissioner for date. JUDGE KUHLMAN
05/06/2011 Bond continued. JUDGE KUHLMAN
05/06/2011 Request for bring back order issued by judge. JUDGE KUHLMAN
05/06/2011 Case assigned to JUDGE GOULDING. Clerk entry
05/06/2011 Case set for TRIAL on 05/23/2011 09:00 in courtroom 7. Clerk entry
05/06/2011 Complainant officer notice sent to desk sergeant on 05/06/2011. Clerk entry
05/06/2011 Defendant in custody. Clerk entry
05/10/2011 On Court's own motion and pursuant to ORC 2945.72(H), case to be set out of time on first available date due to Court's docket. JUDGE GOULDING
05/23/2011 Off Docket. JUDGE GOULDING
06/04/2011 Disposition information for this charge has been electronically sent to BCI. Clerk entry

"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
Keep looking you'll find it. I did. Even posted where to look.
(11-14-2011, 04:03 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Hey Bella, I don't think your mind is twisted. What's funny about all this is why does it matter where Williams was. We know where he is now! But, My family says I'm anal so here I go again. Williams was locked up from 5-6-2011 to 5-23-2011. Then he was to do 1 year of probation. HAHA I'm sure that you know CCNO is located in Stryker, OH. Is that where your family member was?

Older Than Dirt, you're right about this Jail time but, this is Lucas County Jail just so BellaMia understands he was ordered to CCNO/Lucas and it makes more common sense to me to keep him in Lucas County Jail for a minimum sentence like this & save the taxpayer money. Thanks!

05/23/2011 Defendant sentenced to 30 days in CORRECTIONS CENTER OF NORTHWEST OHIO. 4 days suspended. Credit for 26 days served in LUCAS COUNTY CORRECTIONS CENTER. JUDGE GOULDING
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
And they had Williams in custody in March. Not CCNO ( that wouldn't happen until the end of April Smiley_emoticons_smile, but still he was locked up. And even in February?

02/28/2011 Defendant released by Federal Court Order. Case set for CONTINUANCE on 03/01/2011 13:00 in courtroom 4. Clerk entry

03/01/2011 Defendant remanded into custody. MAGISTRATE SMITH

03/01/2011 Bond set at $1,000.00 at no percent. MAGISTRATE SMITH

03/01/2011 Defendant ordered held in non-violent pre-trial bed at LUCAS COUNTY CORRECTIONS CENTER. MAGISTRATE SMITH

03/01/2011 Case continued to 03/02/2011 09:00 in courtroom 10 bring back order. MAGISTRATE SMITH

(11-12-2011, 10:20 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Re a reunion in Ohio when this case goes to trial, I think one of us needs to contact Bedford Inn. They might give us
a discount in exchange for receiving free advertising.

That would be a stitch. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
off topic, but Ohio people may be interested, Ohio will execute reginald brooks today. first execution in 6 months.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/15/ohi...latestnews

[Image: brooks.jpg]

Bedford Inn? Is that the one on Telegraph? We could probably get a good deal....I think they rent rooms (or at least used to) by the hour....lol.
re: post 19130

LUCASVILLE, Ohio November 15, 2011 (AP)

A man who fatally shot his three sons while they slept in 1982, shortly after his wife filed for divorce, was executed Tuesday with each of his hands clenched in an obscene gesture.

Reginald Brooks of East Cleveland died at 2:04 p.m., ending a nearly six-month break in the use of capital punishment in Ohio, which often trails only Texas in the number of annual inmate executions.

Dressed in the standard white T-shirt and blue pants, Brooks declined to make a final statement and remained silent as he received the lethal injection. Witnesses, which included his former wife and her sisters, had a view of his left hand, its middle finger raised. Prison officials said he was making the same gesture with his right hand.

LUCASVILLE, Ohio - NewsChannel5's Dan Haggerty is a witness covering the execution of Reginald Brooks. Follow his updates below:
--------------------

2:41 p.m. update: There were three of the victims’ family members and one friend who observed the execution. All of them were wearing t-shirts with the three brothers’ photos on them.

2:21 p.m. update: When asked if he had any final words, Brooks said “No.” Once the warden gave the go-ahead to inject him, Brooks stuck out his middle finger. Those who witnessed the execution gasped. As he slowly went to sleep, his middle finger stayed sticking up.

2:07 p.m. update: Reginald Brooks’ execution was carried out. His time of death was 2:04 p.m.

1:29 p.m. update: All of the witnesses have been called to go to the observation room.

the murdered sons

[Image: Ohio_executes_Brooks_f5f43ed68-4a0f-427b...40_480.JPG]

[Image: Ohio_executes_Brooks_f5f43ed68-4a0f-427b...40_480.JPG]

I'm glad that he didn't have a hard-on!!! OMG, did I really say that?
(11-15-2011, 09:14 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I'm glad that he didn't have a hard-on!!! OMG, did I really say that?

Notworthy

Yes you did say that
Smiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smile
(11-14-2011, 08:10 PM)NightOwl Wrote:

Older Than Dirt, you're right about this Jail time but, this is Lucas County Jail just so BellaMia understands he was ordered to CCNO/Lucas and it makes more common sense to me to keep him in Lucas County Jail for a minimum sentence like this & save the taxpayer money. Thanks!

05/23/2011 Defendant sentenced to 30 days in CORRECTIONS CENTER OF NORTHWEST OHIO. 4 days suspended. Credit for 26 days served in LUCAS COUNTY CORRECTIONS CENTER. JUDGE GOULDING

Lol He may have been in Lucas County for court or what not I dont know I just know he was in CCNO with my family no argument about it. He was released a little earlier than my family but was there befor my family got there. This is something I knew/know before looking at any files. If this was straightened out exuse this I may be taking the post wrong and if not Im going to let this go now. The dates I posted are what I was told. They may be off but not by far. I didnt really want all this attention drawn to me for a little comment.Smiley_emoticons_slash
(11-15-2011, 09:14 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I'm glad that he didn't have a hard-on!!!

*gasp*

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-13-2011, 04:56 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: sideline to case.

maytee's grandfather was married to maytee's grandmother. his wife, maytee's grandmother, is in nursing home close to death. he hung himself last week. very sad. i understand they can't afford a burial with all the gaudy tacky decorations.

the grandmother has died and there will be a double funeral friday.
i still do not have obits.

^^ Damn!
(11-16-2011, 08:44 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(11-13-2011, 04:56 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: sideline to case.

maytee's grandfather was married to maytee's grandmother. his wife, maytee's grandmother, is in nursing home close to death. he hung himself last week. very sad. i understand they can't afford a burial with all the gaudy tacky decorations.

the grandmother has died and there will be a double funeral friday.
i still do not have obits.

This is more loss piled on Maytee & family not what she needed but, it sounds to me she reached a good old age & being buried on the same day is sort of nice and maybe a blessing even. Thanks for the update!
Henry David Thoreau

I wonder if karma comes disguised as old age.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]