Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I'm hoping someone on Mock will post information about the 2006 Chrysler Sebring.
The sebring WAS Johnnys car....that's a fact.
(11-20-2011, 10:43 PM)Bella0213 Wrote: The sebring WAS Johnnys car....that's a fact.

Wow....... Thanks Bella
off topic. post 62. Toledo case today

http://mockforums.net/post-205794.html#pid205794

(11-21-2011, 04:56 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: off topic. post 62. Toledo case today

http://mockforums.net/post-205794.html#pid205794

96 Prison That's what you get when you attempt to rob someone.
The Rival Pizza robbery it looks like Nolle Prosequi for both of these crumbs mentioned above - but, Benjamin S aka Bj S has now been charged with Obstruction of Justice, he apparently must have fled on foot after the robbery and wouldn't stop when told to by LE. The younger one Jacob H has been in trouble before but, nothing like this, Benjamin S has a long history of domestic violence - it could be the younger one tagged along with the older one, I think both of these crumbs are close to the other 2 sammy and cameo. IMO
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(11-21-2011, 07:25 PM)NightOwl Wrote: The Rival Pizza robbery it looks like Nolle Prosequi for both of these crumbs mentioned above -

The case was transfered to the Lucas County Common Pleas court. No bond for either of them.

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/onlinedocke...00&PARTY=0

(11-21-2011, 07:58 PM)Adub Wrote:
(11-21-2011, 07:25 PM)NightOwl Wrote: The Rival Pizza robbery it looks like Nolle Prosequi for both of these crumbs mentioned above -

The case was transfered to the Lucas County Common Pleas court. No bond for either of them.

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/onlinedocke...00&PARTY=0

Thank-you Adub! I wondered what was going on with them. Samuel Williams ex VM talked to Zach H about the crime on Facebook.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
Smiley_emoticons_shocked
NightOwl...what did VM say to Zach H about the crime on Facebook?

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(11-20-2011, 10:43 PM)Bella0213 Wrote: The sebring WAS Johnnys car....that's a fact.

Bella, do you know who Johnny sold the car to and what kind of repair work Swicegood did to the car?

Swicegood Automotive was mentioned in the cases discovery document on the court website

(11-21-2011, 10:37 PM)pspence Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_shocked
NightOwl...what did VM say to Zach H about the crime on Facebook?

ZH

little broher wont be out for thanksgiving..sittin in jail with no court date no bond n no clue what the fucc he got himself into..love u little brother
Share · 11 hours ago ·

VM

that shit triffling as hell ... jake will hang in there he is a h!
11 hours ago

Henry David Thoreau
pspence, VM Sammy Sosa's ex has now removed him from her Facebook the new marriage must have really annoyed her!

Zach H who was interviewed by WTOL also has another brother he is Josh H
he had a few interesting statements on Facebook - Jacob is their baby brother he's only 20 years old!! Here are the other brothers statements on Facebook.

JH
please god let my baby brother get through this i wish i could take his place
November 10 at 2:13pm ·
12 people like this.

JH hes facin 5 to 11 so he needs all the preyers he can get imma beat the teeth rt out of bjs mouth i hope he catches aids and dies painfully for real hes a bitch made motherfuker his mom should have had an abortion hes a waste of human flesh
November 11 at 1:16am

JH a man that lives off a woman country aint no fuckin man hes a little boy and hes rt were he belongs in jail fukin loser
November 11 at 1:20am

This brother sounds very angry with bjs!
Henry David Thoreau
(11-21-2011, 11:17 PM)undercovercameo Wrote:

Bella, do you know who Johnny sold the car to and what kind of repair work Swicegood did to the car?

Evidently, this is the car that Johnny sold to Alex Cousino. I remember reading a fb convo between Alex and her mom back in December concerning the car and the accident. Maytee posts on the Justice site is what led me to check it out. So it is possible that the discovery is nothing more than the detectives investigating a lead.

However, Alex's boyfriend at the time is definitely a bad actor and suspect, if you ask me. If the car had something to do with the robbery and murders then he would be number 1 on my list. I didn't see his initials anywhere on the discovery. But he was released from custody two weeks before the murders and moved in with Alex. His charges included aggr robbery, kidnapping, traffiking in drugs, and more. There was a fb convo c/p here at one time (I think) where Aaron Griffin and Alex were talking about when she broke up with this guy.

Anyways, that is something that has always stayed at the back of my mind. And it would tie into the car-deal-gone-bad scenario.

i can *barely* keep up with the initials...but who is bjs?
(04-25-2011, 07:57 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: FBI is looking at a car in the storage lot.......hmmm I wonder if that has anything to do with this case.

(04-25-2011, 08:26 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote:
(04-25-2011, 08:18 PM)JsMom Wrote: Very interesting! Even though there are alot of crimes in the area that are unsolved, so it could pertain to any one of them. Thats the sad thing.

Yeah......but one can hope lol.They said the car was towed there within 24 hours. I seen that someone mentioned AG's friends being arrested yesterday.
Things That make You Go......Hmmmmmm. lol

Of course this may not have any connection to the case. Swicegood does have a towing service.
The post states within 24 hours. Is that 24 hours after the murders???
I would say the 24 hours had to do with the request from the FBI, which was back in May. So, no, not the murders. Besides, Lucas County was doing the investigation and they wouldn't need the FBI to check out a car in storage.
Probably had to do with unrelated drug trafficking and forfeiture, imo.

(11-22-2011, 01:48 PM)fabulous Wrote: i can *barely* keep up with the initials...but who is bjs?

I was wondering where you were, glad your back - Oh! about the above "ask and yea shall be given".

KB is Cameo Pettaways mother she became a friend on Benjamin S Facebook - thought this was interesting!

Henry David Thoreau
Man, if this were a novel, you'd need a 3-page "cast of characters" at the front of the book to keep up with everyone.

And can you imagine a chart where each person's name is in a circle and lines are drawn between two circles (people) where there's a relationship - what a tangled web.
Maytee' is so quiet...anyone know why?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(11-22-2011, 06:48 PM)Kip Wrote: Man, if this were a novel, you'd need a 3-page "cast of characters" at the front of the book to keep up with everyone.

I'm just looking forward to a trial. If Williams and Pettaway take a plea deal all the players may never be known.

And, I realize it may take years for this to actually go to trial. I expect the current trial date to be postponed a few times.

Hopefully not, but that is what usually happens.