Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(12-01-2011, 07:26 PM)Sterling Wrote:
(11-30-2011, 02:37 AM)d505 Wrote: I find it awful that people call williams a monster before they know any SOLID evidence against him.... call him a monster if you are perfect

Tell it to Maytee. I understand she IS perfect.

A perfect idiot - just like you.

So, do you two know each other, like in real life Smiley_emoticons_smile
(12-01-2011, 07:48 PM)Adub Wrote: So, do you two know each other, like in real life Smiley_emoticons_smile

Shirtless John swept her off her feet before I got a chance to sign her dance card. I feel as if I know Maytee. Her soulful posts on the Justice for Johnny and Lisa site bring tears to my eyes for the loss and pain of this grieving mother. Maybe all is not lost for my unrequited affection. Is it just me and my desire to be with this angel of taste and style -or- does she consistently fail to mention Big John, as one of her loves?

IMO - Maytee pursued an inappropriate sexual relationship with her son and it continues after his death.
(12-02-2011, 08:32 PM)Sterling Wrote:
(12-01-2011, 07:48 PM)Adub Wrote: So, do you two know each other, like in real life Smiley_emoticons_smile

Is it just me and my desire to be with this angel of taste and style -or- does she consistently fail to mention Big John, as one of her loves?
She's pissed at big John because he didn't save Johnny. It was too late for mouth to mouth.

So did LC tell you to get a christmas avatar? I thought Casey suited you just fine.

Adub: So did LC tell you to get a christmas avatar? I thought Casey suited you just fine.

no i didn't. Smiley_emoticons_razz

[Image: balls.jpg]

(12-02-2011, 08:44 PM)Adub Wrote: She's pissed at big John because he didn't save Johnny.
So did LC tell you to get a christmas avatar? I thought Casey suited you just fine.

Casey's costume had underwires the size of 3 rod rebar and her bacne was returning, too. The pain was too unbearable to continue with the duck faced bitch.

Pissed at your husband for NOT saving your lover? Fucking Cuban Buckeyes!
this murder victim grew up with Johnny Clarke.
Patterson was shot and killed early Wednesday near East Delaware and Walnut. His stepfather, Ora Pettaway, tells us the family just wants to see an end the violent crimes in Toledo.

victim
[Image: tyrone%20patterson.jpg?w=440&h=330&aspect=nostretch]

wanted
[Image: quintonhelm_20111201053905_640_480.JPG]

TOLEDO, Ohio (WUPW) - Toledo Police have issued a murder warrant for the arrest of Quintin Helm, 20 who's wanted in connection with the death of Tyrone Patterson, 23.

Helm is accused of shooting and killing Patterson early Wednesday morning in the area of E. Delaware and Walnut in north Toledo.

Anyone with information about the crime or the whereabouts of Helm is being asked to call crime stopper at 419-255-1111.

TOLEDO -- A new day, a new homicide investigation in the City of Toledo.

Detectives tell WNWO News a 23-year-old man was shot and killed at the intersection of East Delaware and Walnut in North Toledo just after midnight. Police have identified the city's 27th homicide victim as Tyrone Patterson.

Helm

[Image: 41375_1157218385_1913_n.jpg]

Tyrone Patterson had stayed out of trouble since being released from prison in 2010 after being found guilty of robbery, Ms. Patterson said.

She added that her nephew finished his probation in December and since had been "squeaky-clean." She said she doesn't think his death has anything to do with his criminal past, but that, perhaps, he was the victim of a robbery gone wrong.
(who was he trying to rob?)

[Image: Tonya-Patterson.jpg]

(12-02-2011, 08:32 PM)Sterling Wrote: Shirtless John swept her off her feet before I got a chance to sign her dance card. I feel as if I know Maytee. Her soulful posts on the Justice for Johnny and Lisa site bring tears to my eyes for the loss and pain of this grieving mother. Maybe all is not lost for my unrequited affection. Is it just me and my desire to be with this angel of taste and style -or- does she consistently fail to mention Big John, as one of her loves?

IMO - Maytee pursued an inappropriate sexual relationship with her son and it continues after his death.

ME, TOO! Incestuous was the word I used.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-02-2011, 09:34 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: . His stepfather, Ora Pettaway, tells us the family just wants to see an end the violent crimes in Toledo.

Pettaway? Like Cameo Pettaway? Who aren't these niggers banging in Toledo?

"he was the victim of a robbery gone wrong."

this is the catchphrase of the year.

someone tell me what a robbery gone right is?

where nobody gets killed? oh, OK.

when you carry a weapon to rob people, the assumption is you are willing to use it to murder. someone dies then you spend life in prison or on death row until your stupid gangsta ass is executed. good plan.

You would think these people would have better things to do with their time, like join Mock! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin A Nigger is always a nigger just as white trash is always white trash. DAMN BUM JUNKY SCUM MONKIES! What is it, really, with people today?
(12-03-2011, 08:48 AM)JsMom Wrote: What is it, really, with people today?

It's how they are raised.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-03-2011, 08:56 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-03-2011, 08:48 AM)JsMom Wrote: What is it, really, with people today?

It's how they are raised.

Yes it is and your life is what you make it!
my calendar says pettaway is due in court today for pre-trial hearing.

Mock is scheduled to be down today for several hours. if anyone hears about how it goes in court, be sure to let us know when we are back up. i'll be checking on the news also.

this is a little confusing. typical blade reporting. is williams going to go to trial with him, same date now? Judge Dean Mandros had previously set a Jan. 18 trial date for williams. or are they severed?
no specific date for pre-trial in april, that can be important. motions are heard at that time for discovery or even possible pleas.

'independent DNA laboratory be chosen by both the state and the defense to test certain pieces of evidence'. tells us they DO have DNA evidence.

Toledo Blade

A May 30 trial date was set in Lucas County Common Pleas Court for one of two men who face the death penalty if convicted of the slayings of a couple in Springfield Township.

Cameo Pettaway, 22, of 133 Essex Dr., is charged with two counts of aggravated murder, one count of aggravated burglary, and two counts of kidnapping. He and co-defendant Samuel Todd Williams, 24, of 1626 Kelsey Ave., are charged with the Jan. 31 slayings of Lisa Straub and Johnny Clarke.

On Tuesday, Judge James Bates set an April date to hear any pretrial issues as well as the trial date. He also ordered that an independent DNA laboratory be chosen by both the state and the defense to test certain pieces of evidence.

The victims were found bound with duct tape, with plastic bags over their heads, in Miss Straub’s parents’ Longacre Lane home.

Judge Dean Mandros had previously set a Jan. 18 trial date in Mr. Williams’ case.

[Image: Cameo-Pettaway-10-20.jpg]

Different Judges, different courtrooms. I would like to see conspiracy charges added and Pettaway and Williams tried together. Don't see why not.
at the very least, joint venture.
and then expect one to roll over on the other.

a reliable report from court yesterday:

Everyone was there and it was very tense for a while. Deputies had to force several people, including John Sr., to move to different seats to avoid a fight after outbursts by family members in the courtroom. John was mumbling threats towards the suspect and his family members, Maytee was instigating and nearly kicked out. A female from Pettaway's family could be seen and heard saying out loud "he did not do it" (addressing John). One male from Pettaway family ejected from court.
Maytee's ridiculous sobbing was so loud you could barely hear the proceedings.
Everyone has been warned to chill or get banned for the entire trial.

williams' lawyer was there observing also.

(12-07-2011, 06:31 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Maytee's ridiculous sobbing was so loud you could barely hear the proceedings.

78 Jeezus.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2011/1...icide.html