Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
i think williams is due in court tomorrow, friday. if anyone sees anything about it, please post. i'll be away a lot.

How do these assholes have facebook pages in jail???? They just watch T.V and surf the net all day??? Wow what a loss of freedom....SMH
(12-16-2011, 12:31 AM)ttownclown Wrote: How do these assholes have facebook pages in jail???? They just watch T.V and surf the net all day??? Wow what a loss of freedom....SMH

they don't. they get others on the outside to post what they want.

I know of someone who snuck a phone into her husbands prison and gave it to him during visitation. He's had it almost 8 months now.
The guy that ran the other guy was trying to be a good person and stop a person who just punched a attendant that was working.. He tried to stop a man from fleeing after her just cold cocked the attendant at speedway gas station. Get it straight fuck face.
(12-16-2011, 02:14 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: Get it straight fuck face.

One who doesn't have a clue about how to use the quote feature has no business calling anyone fuck face.

Get it straight, dumbass.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sonny, you are wrong. Out of the respect for Johnny and Lisa, and the reason for this forum, I am not going to post a bunch of info regarding the incident. Just read, if you can, the blade or any of the various articles. Furthermore, it was just a comment about the rising crime level in Toledo. I suppose part of it is due to ignorant people who can't have a conversation and discuss things possibly......
(12-16-2011, 05:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-16-2011, 02:14 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: Get it straight fuck face.

One who doesn't have a clue about how to use the quote feature has no business calling anyone fuck face.

Get it straight, dumbass.

LMAO! I couldn't help myself!!!!!
12/6/2011 1 Title : EVT:ORD FILE/JOUR $ EFF9/24/03
STATE OF OHIO TO RESPONSE TO DEFENDANT'S OBJECTION
DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR APPROPRIATION OF FUNDS FOR A
CONSULTING DEFENSE PSYCHOLOGIST, TAKEN UNDER ADVISEMENT
TRIAL DATE CONFIRMED
E-JOURNALIZED 12/09/2011
PARTY : D1 - WILLIAMS SAMUEL TODD

12/13/2011 1 Title : MTNSmiley_emoticons_skeptischTATES RESPONSE FILED
IN SUPPORT OF MOTION FOR PERMISSION TO CONSUME EVIDENCE
WITH REQUEST FOR EVIDENTIARY HEARING
FILED BY PROSECUTOR

12/13/2011 2 Title : EVT:ORD PUB PROCEED FILE/JOURN
E-JOURNALIZED 12/14/2011

12/13/2011 3 Title : EVT:ORD FILE/JOUR $ EFF9/24/03
SET FOR PRETRIAL
TRIAL DATE CONFIRMED
E-JOURNALIZED 12/14/2011

12/16/2011 1 Title : MTNSmiley_emoticons_skeptischUPPRESS FILED
DEFENDANT'S STATEMENTS - #D8

12/16/2011 2 Title : MTN:EXTENSION OF TIME FILED
TO FILE PRE-TRIAL MOTIONS - #D7

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/obpublicacc...41500b7f69 A LOT OF READING, BUT INTERESTING.
(12-16-2011, 02:07 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/obpublicacc...41500b7f69 A LOT OF READING, BUT INTERESTING.

Thanks! Older Than Dirt for posting this article & the one above.

Let's keep cheery and pray the Great State of Ohio nails him good !!!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

*praying*
thankyou Dirt Lady. the motion re: DNA testing was predictable. defense has to try everything they can.
the memo/opinion was well-researched and very good.

current photos of Johnny's grave at post 614 here:

http://mockforums.net/thread-6618-page-44.html

toledo blade:

The trial date for a Toledo man charged with the asphyxiation deaths of a couple in Springfield Township has been tentatively moved from January to June.

Samuel Todd Williams, 24, of 1626 Kelsey Ave. appeared Friday in Lucas County Common Pleas Court, where he is charged with two counts each of aggravated murder and kidnapping, and one count of aggravated burglary.

Judge Dean Mandros changed a previously set trial date of Jan. 18 to a new one of June 4, with jury selection to begin the week before. The new trial date coincides with co-defendant Cameo Pettaway's trial date, set before a different judge.

Before the new trial date is made firm, Williams must agree to waive his constitutional right to have a trial within 90 days of his request. Williams requested more time to discuss the issue with his attorneys and will return to court Monday.

Williams is charged in the Jan. 31 slayings of Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub, who were found dead in the Longacre Lane home of Miss Straub's parents.

Williams remains in custody in lieu of $4.3 million bond.

a very good report from court yesterday that was emailed to me by a reliable person.

Standing room only, the court was filled with family members from the Clarke and Straub side as well as the Williams, including Sam williams new bride.

-Back in court on Monday Dec 19th for another pre-trial @ 1:00 because defendant Sam Williams refused to sign the waiver for a set time trial to begin on tuesday May 29th. Williams attorney, Thiebs, stated that his client needs more time to consult with him before signing. Judge Mandros gave him until Monday or he risks getting a speedy trial.
-The defense motion to have Williams appear in civilian clothes was denied by judge. However, his representation can file for him to apear in civilian clothes on a hearing by hearing basis only.
-Judge granted motion for Williams to talk with a psychiatrist, Dr. Graves for up to 40 hours and not to exceed $9,000.
-Defense argued for funds for a private investigator. Judge granted up to $5,000 and must provide a written update every 30 days of what is needed to go forward.
-Motion for litigation expert was granted at $35 an hour and not to exceed $6,000. Defense provided a Doreen Hall from the Ohio Public defenders office. She appeared in front of the judge and stated that she has over 23 years of experience and is currently only working on one other case at this time (a re-sentencing case: David Steffon vs- Ohio) She stated that she could start in January on this case. Judge also ordered she provide a written report to the court every 30 days.
-Judge will allow the defendant to view some 80 DVD's which contain witness statements.
-Victim Johnny Clarke's mother had to leave the courtroom 30 minutes into the pre-trial because she was getting sick. She returned about 10 minutes later after going to the bathroom.
person says: her strange behavior while in court for Williams compared to Pettaway. For Williams, Maytee shows up with those ridiculous dark sunglasses and leaves them on throughout...but does not have them on for Pettaway. She had them on today as well, and even had to be helped out of the courtroom because she was getting sick and making very loud burping and regurgitating sounds while being walked out (very disruptive).

Ugh! Sucks it's been moved but it won't change the outcome, he's going down. He'll never know another moment of freedom for the rest of his life, too bad it will take about twenty years for him to be put to death. Whatta waste of the taxpayers money.
this is a portion of an email that was sent to me. i cannot personally vouch for it, i don't have the warrant/details/a record of it. so you decide whether you find it credible. i was given permission to post it. i do know that this informant has been 100% correct in everything they have written to me throughout this case.

email:
Maytee has a history of using younger guys to commit crimes while she plans it out and sometimes is the look-out. 9 or 10-years ago there was an article in the Blade about a warrant for her arrest, along with two other men for breaking into a jewelry store. Maytee was the look-out while these two thugs used sledge hammers to smash through the jewelry store walls to get inside...but they only ended up inside of the storage room and got away with nothing. Both guys ended up doing time for the crime while Maytee did not.

Wouldn't that be something if she planned the robbery that got her son murdered. Holy Moly!

If that's the case and of course I don't know that it is, it would explain so many things.
my very credible informant believes that is exactly what happened. i left out much of the email that speculated on that.

I hope we have someone we can count on to cover this trial because that local newspaper sucks the big one.