Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I remember Lisa had a friend named Abby but not with a last name of "W". Everything I know I learned from facebook Smiley_emoticons_slash
But then the arrests from the "eastside" put a new spin on it.
Very convoluted, imo.
i believe tomorrow, 12.21.11, is Lisa's birthday. Rest in Peace. [Image: 11884.jpg]

[Image: Lisa-Straub.jpg]

(12-20-2011, 09:26 PM)Adub Wrote: I remember Lisa had a friend named Abby but not with a last name of "W". Everything I know I learned from facebook Smiley_emoticons_slash
But then the arrests from the "eastside" put a new spin on it.
Very convoluted, imo.

You'll see her on Abby Facebook last name is the same as Tiff - maybe this AW was at the party with Lisa and Johnny the night before.

"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
holy crap. thanks for the article about maytee LC. that is beyond creepy. she does remind me kind of like a grifter/gypsie...but truth to tell, (you all don't throw tomatoes at me please) but can't people change in 12 yrs? seriously, that was a long time ago. that is so sad tho' to think of little johnny being just a little kid and his mom doing soemthing that horrible. major sad/creepy. i can't imagine how she got out of doing jail time for being the look out for something that serious and potentially violent.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(12-21-2011, 07:30 AM)pspence Wrote: can't people change in 12 yrs?

Does she give you the impression that she has?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. Johnny didn't learn armed robbery from soccer mom.

(12-21-2011, 01:00 AM)NightOwl Wrote: maybe this AW was at the party with Lisa and Johnny the night before.

I know who you mean. She was in the you tube video.
(12-21-2011, 08:30 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. Johnny didn't learn armed robbery from soccer mom.

i want to add to this. it's my opinion that basic core beliefs and morals are hardwired. Johnny at 22 probably did want to turn his back on a criminal element. and probably would have succeeded with Lisa's influence.

but when your core beliefs and morals allow you to participate in robbing a jewelry store at the age of 30, that is hardwired in. you are basically a criminal. and trust me, nobody starts a criminal life with a jewelry store B&E. that's fairly advanced.

so i don't want to hear how "everybody makes mistakes". that was no mistake. that was calculated criminal activity.

maytee's friends and supporters are stupid and blind. or no better than she is.

(12-21-2011, 10:44 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:

so i don't want to hear how "everybody makes mistakes". that was no mistake. that was calculated criminal activity.

maytee's friends and supporters are stupid and blind. or no better than she is.

Truer words would be hard to find. I'd like to add Maytee Apologists to the list of friends and supporters. I believe COWARD is a fair and just label for these individuals, too.

Today would have been Lisa's Birthday! Happy Birthday Honey! Your friends and family miss you so much! Such a sweet young lady!

I hope everyone has a happy holiday!!!
It is still her birthday. She isn't forgotten.

She was beautiful. Bless the family this holiday season. I don't imagine it has gotten easier.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Agree Cracker! Such a sweet girl!
I have to agree with ShitStorm, the initial 911 phone calls reveal a lot. Maytee (at this point) should NOT HAVE known her child was in danger. But she automatically freaks out, because she knew there was something going on at that house.

I have not seen the answer to this question, and I am sorry if it was stated before, WAS EMS sent to Maytee’s house like she requested? AND if so how did she get on the road SO FAST to Lisa’s house? Usually it takes several minutes for EMS to just arrive, then minutes to evaluate the situation…??
She rips my heart out. She was so lovely and looks so happy and kind.

I'm still angry she was harmed because she trusted people too easily.

I wouldn't know what to say to her family and friends. It is just a tragedy. I hope they can find some joy.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-20-2011, 09:34 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: 12.21.11 Lisa's birthday. Rest in Peace.
my heart goes out to her family today and through the Christmas season. she should be there with them.

[Image: 11884.jpg]

[Image: Lisa-Straub.jpg]

She never got to be 21. :(

What youtube video were they talking about (a party)? Anybody have a link?
Pray tell - has Maytee mentioned Lisa's birthday on her various sites? After all - according to Maytee, wasn't Lisa her precious babigurl? Some fucking genuine voice for the departed, huh?
Once a crook always a crook! I got this from the Old Hitchcock Movie "Notorious".

Maytee should have known better she was bloody well 30 years old - The sledgehammer story takes the cake!

Desperate people do desperate things.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
Happy Birthday Beautiful! Angel
(12-21-2011, 03:27 PM)Sterling Wrote: Pray tell - has Maytee mentioned Lisa's birthday on her various sites? After all - according to Maytee, wasn't Lisa her precious babigurl? Some fucking genuine voice for the departed, huh?

She has posted 9 pictures all with the same caption:

Happy bday beautiful babigirl i love and miss you and my babiboi johnny more then anyone can imagine a million kisses and hugs for both see you in paradise my sweet loves ♥ ♥

[Image: 390531_226722080737641_148994481843735_4...7121_n.jpg]

[Image: 384068_226721874070995_148994481843735_4...9230_n.jpg]

And I'm not sure what this one has to do with Lisa's Birthday...

[Image: 387579_226720907404425_148994481843735_4...2711_n.jpg]