Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(01-07-2012, 04:42 PM)koko Wrote: edit: srry for the double post, thought it had been longer than 15 min since my last. delete please & thanks

no problem. Smiley_emoticons_smile

[/quote]

it seems too vicious to be over drugs, but people do crazy fucked up shit. [/quote]

Many moons ago, along the Mississippi River, two acquaintances of mine beat another acquaintance of mine to death with baseball bats because he stiffed them on $10 worth of weed. They both got life sentences. I'm sure this story is one in thousands. Never underestimate the pettiness and stupidity of mankind.[/b]

Holy Moly!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-07-2012, 05:03 PM)Sean69 Wrote: Many moons ago, along the Mississippi River, two acquaintances of mine beat another acquaintance of mine to death with baseball bats because he stiffed them on $10 worth of weed.

That must have been when a dime bag was two fingers.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-07-2012, 05:03 PM)Sean69 Wrote: Never underestimate the pettiness and stupidity of mankind.[/b]

Jesus tap dancing christ. $10 worth. That's terrible. People are fucked up. I've been following another case that happened near me, also involving a weed deal ending in murder, however weed wasn't the only factor. But during the 1st defendant's sentencing the judge said something which has really stuck with me...

“This is not the time for poetry, but for the past several days, I can’t get a phrase out of my head: ‘Man’s inhumanity to man makes countless thousands mourn,’ ” Collins said.

now I can't get the phrase out of my head. so true.

the world kinda makes me hate people, just generally.
‘Man’s inhumanity to man makes countless thousands mourn,’

and what was done to Johnny and Lisa was inhuman. vicious. cruel. they suffered. not quick like a gunshot, but torture.
i think about them often.

I just keep thinking and thinking about Maytee being so over the top because her 21 year old isn't answering his phone. Two days after the murder, I was told that Johnny kept bragging about the safe. Then, there's Maytee talking about the key in the garage that she observed the kids reaching for. Who all knew about the key? Old and rehashed many times, I just keep thinking and praying for Lisa and her family.
(01-07-2012, 08:08 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I just keep thinking and thinking about Maytee being so over the top because her 21 year old isn't answering his phone. Two days after the murder, I was told that Johnny kept bragging about the safe. Then, there's Maytee talking about the key in the garage that she observed the kids reaching for. Who all knew about the key? Old and rehashed many times, I just keep thinking and praying for Lisa and her family.

Yeah, I am more and more suspecting the eyebrow artist as well.

this link/comment from Lacypannies:

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/local/...tion-sting

michelle wainwright mother of 3 of cameo pettaways spawn!

members,

please PM me if you have something that belongs in case links and facts thread. it is not for comments/discussion. thankyou. LC

http://mockforums.net/thread-4892.html

(01-08-2012, 11:14 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: this link/comment from Lacypannies:

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/local/...tion-sting

michelle wainwright mother of 3 of cameo pettaways spawn!

LC, is she mother of 3 of cameos children? How many kids does he have?
(01-09-2012, 02:21 AM)sharit Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 11:14 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: michelle wainwright mother of 3 of cameo pettaways spawn!

LC, is she mother of 3 of cameos children?

Seriously? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

i have absolutely no reliable evidence or definitive information about how many babies cameo has sired, or with whom.

I gotta do it. *face palm*
(01-09-2012, 10:05 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i have absolutely no reliable evidence or definitive information about how many babies cameo has sired, or with whom.

I bet Cameo has no idea either.. just saying!

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!
anyone watch and listen to maytee on JVM program? (previous page) how she KNOWS about the key to house in the garage, and how Johnny was an innocent Eagle Scout selling girl scout cookies and her beloved Lisa had demon friends and associates? how she refused to acknowledge Johnny had been in prison? did you hear big john in the background coaching her? i was hoping to read some of your opinions on the video.

(01-09-2012, 01:45 PM)Snoopy Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 10:05 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i have absolutely no reliable evidence or definitive information about how many babies cameo has sired, or with whom.

I bet Cameo has no idea either.. just saying!

unless paternity of various babies was established and he was ordered to pay support. i don't have any documentation of that at this point.
i would add perhaps some of the females in question didn't know who the babydaddies were without a DNA determination.

SlutSlutSlut

(01-09-2012, 01:46 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: anyone watch and listen to maytee on JVM program? (previous page) how she KNOWS about the key to house in the garage, and how Johnny was an innocent Eagle Scout selling girl scout cookies and her beloved Lisa had demon friends and associates? how she refused to acknowledge Johnny had been in prison? did you hear big john in the background coaching her? i was hoping to read some of your opinions on the video.

I remember watching this and commenting on it last year. I think we only had the transcripts until you put the video up. I remember because this was the first time I recall Maytee throwing Lisa under the bus. "....Johnny had nothing to do with this....if anything Lisa was more involved..." or something close to that. This was the point at which I became infuriated with her!!! I'll have to listen again, because I didn't hear big John the first time.

That's just disgusting that one would have sex with so many different partners you didn't know who the father of your baby/babies is. Gross bitches.