Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I think it's good to revisit old info. I remember watching that live and several times watched the video. It speaks volumns!!!!
(01-09-2012, 03:57 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I think it's good to revisit old info. I remember watching that live and several times watched the video. It speaks volumns!!!!
I sure hope I didn't imply/infer (never know the correct term) that the info was unnecessary old news! I never know how to interpret words on here at times. I think the video tells us that Maytee was and is in serious denial and that she will do anything to avoid making her look bad (or so she thinks). She actually needs to return to that "look" she had that day. She looks like just plain white trash, rather than her now look- just plain fugly with those nasty, nasty eyebrows! Why do women do that???
(01-09-2012, 01:45 PM)Snoopy Wrote:
(01-09-2012, 10:05 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i have absolutely no reliable evidence or definitive information about how many babies cameo has sired, or with whom.

I bet Cameo has no idea either.. just saying!

More than 5 but, less than 12.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(01-09-2012, 01:46 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: anyone watch and listen to maytee on JVM program? (previous page) how she KNOWS about the key to house in the garage, and how Johnny was an innocent Eagle Scout selling girl scout cookies and her beloved Lisa had demon friends and associates? how she refused to acknowledge Johnny had been in prison? did you hear big john in the background coaching her? i was hoping to read some of your opinions on the video.

Thank-you! Lady Cop for posting the Video above! This is the first time I've viewed it, I only read the transcript. Why was the name Maytee La Cubana Vazquez used? when her name is Maytee Vazquez Clarke - I don't quite get why the MC of the program was calling her Mrs Vazquez even - hello Mrs. Clarke!

The interview was very good - Maytee was calm and clear - she didn't act hysterical. She was definitely out to blame Tiffany that was clear, then Johnny she didn't want to discuss his past period, he had no enemies that was made absolutely clear (take note of that) but, Lisa had a lot more friends over in the Springfield region that traipsed in and out her home and she's probably right however, we should not be so damn hasty here trying to suggest it is all to do with Lisa's friends - we honestly don't know who crossed Johnny's path or Lisa's path along the way here & how did this big Williams goon ever end up doing what he did here.

"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
mother of 3 kids, 3 of his kids. just trying to get clarification, sure the fuck dont need bullied from U10595Kiss-my-ass talk about slapin yourself in the face, you know plenty about that huh!
always a follower, never a leader. Does it feel good trying to make people feel stupid. I can expect it from duchess, but jsmom you are not qualified.
(01-10-2012, 01:42 AM)sharit Wrote: Does it feel good trying to make people feel stupid. I can expect it from duchess

I don't try to make people feel stupid.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
yes she is the mother of three of cameos kids she also has a face book there are pics on there of cameo with the children i also know the names of the other two women that he has children with he has 5 children total 3 women! the one is running his face book asking his friends to write him inn jail! poor kids or they might be better off
(01-10-2012, 08:53 AM)lacypannies74 Wrote: yes she is the mother of three of cameos kids she also has a face book there are pics on there of cameo with the children i also know the names of the other two women that he has children with he has 5 children total 3 women! the one is running his face book asking his friends to write him inn jail! poor kids or they might be better off

thank you for answering my question. Sadly seems to be a popular trend to have many daddy,s for their babies.
Listen here honey the post u were plainly quoting stated the fucking odvious! Don't tell me what I can and can't post. I'm just as qualified as you. I don't kiss ass around here so you can take that smilie and shove it as far up you ass as you can. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(01-10-2012, 10:31 AM)JsMom Wrote: Listen here honey the post u were plainly quoting stated the fucking odvious! Don't tell me what I can and can't post. I'm just as qualified as you. I don't kiss ass around here so you can take that smilie and shove it as far up you ass as you can. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

i have seen your posts from the start. Trust me, you are not qualified to belittle any one. Sooo go befriend Maytee again. Its oh so easy to talk ghetto on a computer screen. Bet you would run like a bitch face to face! Best shut it now before your blood starts to boil. By the way my ass hole is an outie not an innie! Read the comment too fast about cameos kids i guess. Bet you would not have said shit if Duchess had not. Im here because I find the cases interesting like everyone else. Not going to respond to your shit any more because it is not my style. If i could black your eye and knock your teeth out, well that would be a different story! These forums are a dime a dozen, but the administrators are not LC. She rocks! and finds lots of info that I can not.
OK ladies, we can take this outside now. Catfight

don't make me get out my taser Taserhah

so
williams is due back in court tomorrow (wednesday) on DNA issue.

You know that the Judges have to be working together a bit. I would think that the evidence to be consumed would tie into both Pettaway and Williams. So that would be a problem if one Judge says granted, and the other denied.

Right now, Pettaway's Judge is allowing an outside DNA lab for consumable evidence only. And that lab will only come up with the DNA profile and not try to match it to anything or anyone.

They will not have access to any DNA taken from any individuals during the investigation. They just get the crimescene stuff. Or atleast that is the way I understand it.

Not sure about the cigarette butt, or where it fits in
28 She won't leave the crime forum.

I am very interested in what DNA was found. I bet his head is going to bust.
(01-08-2012, 08:08 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

if you study the video closely:

"How did someone enter without a breaking in"
"The garage door....I've watched the kids many times pick out the key fom the box, open the door to the houseand out the key back in". (listen around 4:15 minutes, Maytee has way too much information from the very early stages of this crime with a heck of a lot of deatils).
"Whoever did this is probably trying to make a staement" (6:18)
"Lisa's boyfriend just got out of prison for robbery.....she would be more connected than my son" (7:12)
(01-08-2012, 08:08 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

"these people knew Lisa and knew how to get into the house"
-Well, Maytee already explained how the suspects would or could have gotten into the home with great details.
-Maytee also mentioned that the people responsible had to hve known the Straubs would be out of town.
If you listen to the very first 9-11 call she staes that she knew the parents were out of town @1:45. And pay attention closely to her behavior from the very first 9-11 call. Keep in mind that Tiff claims that she never said all of those things over the phone as stated.
http://youtu.be/cCS-B2zt3oA
Thankyou Truth for your cogent observations...here is your youtube:
it helps a lot to hear as well as read.

Tiffany Williams was wasted or illiterate. Did not think she would ever stop talking. It was like nails on a chalk board, she is so damn stupid. Hey Toledo stay in school.
tweets

WTOL11 WTOL 11 NEWS
Sam Williams, one of the suspects accused of Clarke/Straub double murder, appears in court today to discuss DNA motions filed by his lawyers
18 hours ago
in reply to ↑
WTOL 11 NEWS
@WTOL11 WTOL 11 NEWS
@WTOL11 Sam Williams, Judge didn't make any rulings on the issue of DNA today. Williams has until next court,1/18 to talk with his lawyers,

an observer emailed me:
Judge told everyone there will be NO talking in courtroom. or it's contempt of court. that means STFU maytee.
both clarkes were there as well as Det Kozac and Lisa's uncle and aunt. williams had mom & girl-friend (wife?) and some of pettaways family. Judge did not rule on the DNA today because he wanted to make sure that williams completely understood everything. he has until next Wed to talk with his lawyers about everything. He is back in court the 18th. The DNA argument is finding a trusted outside party to examine the 4-pieces of evidence (swabs) which were taken from the crime scene. It is looking like they want to use the same lab to perform the test for both Pettaway and Williams.
Also, williams lawyers have agreed to purchase a basic DVD player for Williams can begin to watch interviews.

edit to add...as of thursday afternoon fucking useless blade had NOTHING about court appearance.

Williams' attorneys wanted to withdraw the motion. Judge Mandros did not make any rulings because he wanted to be sure the defendant was completely understanding everything that was taking place. The Judge told Williams that he needs to meet with his lawyers so that they can make everything perfectly clear to him. LC, can you explain what's going on here? Why would Atty. want him to withdraw the motion? Also we have had 2 or 3 homicides THIS year. I don't think the Blade can report on all crime here. They would have to add a seperate crime section!!!! THIS FROM CHANNEL 11