Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
What?? You mean it's possible to make a dignified memorial video without gang signs, drugs, alcohol, showing off your tat's or fake-wailing for the camera at a grave? And the quotes attributed to their authors? I didn't see any plastic flowers or references to babigoil either. Who'da thunk it.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Why is it that with this video and other pictures of Maytee and Johnny that Maytee always (IMO) has this romantic, forlorned lover look in her eye. IMO, not a look of a Mother to a Son. To coin a term, we could refer to it as Dyslexia Oedipus Complex....lol.
hey guys, havent posted more than a few times and not for a long time. actually green ribbon's first post a couple pages back could have come right from me. i did find something that i thought very interesting and bizarely coincidental. i looked up "rememberance johnny clarke" on youtube looking for that video that maytee posted and the first thing that pops up is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs6ElXk8CZ4

no connection to this case and different spelling of last name. other than that, the similarities of the two videos were so bizarrely similar that i thought i'd share.
(02-19-2012, 04:00 PM)timeout Wrote: Why is it that with this video and other pictures of Maytee and Johnny that Maytee always (IMO) has this romantic, forlorned lover look in her eye. IMO, not a look of a Mother to a Son. To coin a term, we could refer to it as Dyslexia Oedipus Complex....lol.

Did you see the Movie "Sons & Lovers" by D.H. Lawerence? That is a prime example of Oedipus Complex. The son suffers, the mother is selfish, overbearing & jealous! The father is a bit of a bastard to the lads mother & unfortunately I think a lot of these little boys where daddy is a bastard or not there at all, if the mother is too overbearing actually over loving them to compensate for the missing father or cruel father type thing. It's a slippery slope here it is good to be a loving mother! but, over doing it is not healthy either. The mother can become too possessive of the son.
There are so many angles, it could be the mother feels starved for affection & love by the husband and she ends up smothering her children.

I wish these women that are starved for affection & love would go find a bloody gardener like in Lady Chatterley's Lover! LOL

Maytee does leave you wondering.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
From Facebook a nephew of Samuel Williams CA initials he's also on Mugshotsonline.com here's his quote:-

CA
FREE MY UNCLE SAM!!!!!!!! NOT GUILTY!!!
Share ยท February 9 at 12:44pm
7 people like this.

CA
Yea he didnt do that BULLSHIT to them people.
February 9 at 12:52pm

Nasty hooligan!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
They only found his DNA on the cigarette butt at the crime scene. Yeah he is not guilty.
(02-21-2012, 01:35 AM)Pico45 Wrote: They only found his DNA on the cigarette butt at the crime scene. Yeah he is not guilty.

i must have missed that tid bit of info. they found cameo's dna at the straubs?
(02-21-2012, 12:14 PM)pfifltrigg Wrote:
(02-21-2012, 01:35 AM)Pico45 Wrote: They only found his DNA on the cigarette butt at the crime scene. Yeah he is not guilty.

i must have missed that tid bit of info. they found cameo's dna at the straubs?

that has been the rumor, or leak. it has never been confirmed by police.

Dang, Pettaway's filings sure lean toward guilt. He has his "team" fighting hard to see that he doesn't meet his maker at the hands of the state. So far the only motions from the defense that have been granted were for money. Everything else has ben denied, denied, denied.

The latest filing may shed a bit of light once it is posted in the public docs.

2/21/2012 7 Title : PLD:MEMORANDUM
DEF'S SENTENCING MEMORANDUM
PARTY : D1 - PETTAWAY CAMEO

well that has the distinct odor of a plea deal.

(02-21-2012, 01:07 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: 2/21/2012 7 Title : PLD:MEMORANDUM

well that has the distinct odor of a plea deal.

oh wow...damn now i just want to know more. Smiley_emoticons_skeptischSmiley_emoticons_shocked

If there is a bargain made does that mean we'll be deprived of a trial?

I ask because I'm very interested in finding out exactly what went down that night. Like everyone else, I have questions I'd like to see answered. I want details, damnit.
(02-21-2012, 02:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

If there is a bargain made does that mean we'll be deprived of a trial?

I ask because I'm very interested in finding out exactly what went down that night. Like everyone else, I have questions I'd like to see answered. I want details, damnit.

my main concern.

it got me thinking about how when Brunn took a plea deal in the Jorelys Rivera case, he did give the judge details on how he did what he did. However I don't thiiiiink that is something that usually happens...
Police aren't gonna confirm anything till the trial.

Anyways, this was on the Justice for Johnny and Lisa FBook page:

"KARMA" DEMON FKRS ALL YOU COWARD BASTARDS I HATE YOU FOR TAKING MY JOHNNY FROM US as i miss my babiboi with every breath I HATE YOU DEMONS ALL THE WAY TO ETERNAL HELL FKRS RATS
"

2/21/2012 3 Title : SRV:COPIES MAILED
MOTION TO COMPEL PROSECUTOR TO DISCLOSE AGGRAVATING
CIRCUMSTANCES & MITIGATING FACTORS DENIED

SENT TO
MERLE DECH & MARK GEUDTNER
610 ADAMS ST
2ND FL
TOLEDO OH 43604

JEFF LINGO
ASSISTANT PROSECUTING ATTY
700 ADAMS ST
TOLEDO OH 43604

2/21/2012 5 Title : MTN:MOTION FILED
FOR INTERIM FEE PAYMENT FOR INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES

2/21/2012 6 Title : MTN:MOTION FILED
FOR APPROPRIATION OF FUNDS FOR CONSULTING DNA EXPERT
MOTION D8

[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
it is usual that if a defendant takes a plea, he/she must allocute. it is done all the time. they are required to detail their crime in open court.

That's wonderful to read, LC, thank you.
(02-21-2012, 03:30 PM)Pico45 Wrote: "KARMA" DEMON FKRS ALL YOU COWARD BASTARDS I HATE YOU FOR TAKING MY JOHNNY FROM US as i miss my babiboi with every breath I HATE YOU DEMONS ALL THE WAY TO ETERNAL HELL FKRS RATS
"

hah She knows how to type crazy. That is funny as hell. You can see her head turning for the first part, a fake tear for the middle, then back to nutfuck in the same breath.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Hilarious Cracker!

And I hope that does happen LC. I want to know what happened in that house, how it went down, minute by minute. I also want to know how they planned it and everyone involved!!