Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Destiny Madrid can file a motion to have her record wiped clean according to the following:-

Ohio Laws and Rules

2953.52 Sealing of records after not guilty finding, dismissal of proceedings or no bill by grand jury.
(A)(1) Any person, who is found not guilty of an offense by a jury or a court or who is the defendant named in a dismissed complaint, indictment, or information, may apply to the court for an order to seal his official records in the case. Except as provided in section 2953.61 of the Revised Code, the application may be filed at any time after the finding of not guilty or the dismissal of the complaint, indictment, or information is entered upon the minutes of the court or the journal, whichever entry occurs first.

(2) Any person, against whom a no bill is entered by a grand jury, may apply to the court for an order to seal his official records in the case. Except as provided in section 2953.61 of the Revised Code, the application may be filed at any time after the expiration of two years after the date on which the foreman or deputy foreman of the grand jury reports to the court that the grand jury has reported a no bill.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
Permission was granted for the Cameo Pettaway - Lawyers' to hire JGI LLC for standing special process server.

http://www.jgillc.com/

JGI is a fully licensed and insured Ohio Private Investigation firm serving the Northwest Ohio Region. JGI has gained the reputation as the foremost criminal investigation and Ohio Private Detective firm in the area. Retained by many of Toledo’s premier attorneys as well as local courts in Lucas, Wood, Henry, Williams, Erie, and other counties, we provide an experience level second to none in this area. We are the premiere private investigators in Ohio.

MISSION STATEMENT 
"Providing Ohio Private Investigations with impeccable integrity above reproach."
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
I jumped the gun on Williams' statements being suppressed. The Judge hasn't ruled yet.

The "granted" was for the transcripts to the first hearing, and that the State has to pay any costs.

(03-14-2012, 02:41 PM)Adub Wrote: I jumped the gun on Williams' statements being suppressed. The Judge hasn't ruled yet.

The "granted" was for the transcripts to the first hearing, and that the State has to pay any costs.

Adub, picture this, an old lady sitting at her computer, cigarette dangling, my queen of $%&^#@* everything cup in my hand trying to figure all this crap out!!!!! Oh, forgot to mention purple sweats!!!
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(03-14-2012, 03:04 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Adub, picture this, an old lady sitting at her computer, cigarette dangling, my queen of $%&^#@* everything cup in my hand trying to figure all this crap out!!!!! Oh, forgot to mention purple sweats!!!

I would think that some local media would have picked up on the Destiny situation.
the useless blade and others probably are afraid to publish any damn thing because it could be the basis for a change of venue and/or lawsuits. hard-hitting courage in journalism.

The Toledo Police website http://toledopolice.com/ has information on their Crime Stoppers Program. Just click on Crime Stoppers near the top of the page and it'll answer alot of questions.
(03-13-2012, 10:55 PM)NightOwl Wrote: I cannot find anything about Crime Stoppers in Toledo Ohio just you can remain anonymous, you will remain anonymous or contact Crime Stoppers if you prefer to remain anonymous. Nothing is clearly stated where your identity will never be revealed.

firely, thank-you! for the above information.
Henry David Thoreau
(03-15-2012, 03:32 PM)NightOwl Wrote: firely, thank-you! for the above information.

Owl, are you a walmart greeter or something?

Catfight stop with all the thankyous and sweetness and light, it is making me puke.

Walmart LOL never go there!!! I spelled firefly wrong just noticed it! hah

Henry David Thoreau
I love NightOwls sweetness Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(03-07-2012, 04:23 PM)MikeyA Wrote: Reason #34 on why not to have a facebook page. www.iup.com

Maytee is not on the site... I did the search for you. Destiny Madrid should be on it in a few days though.

ALL, sorry I should have put a warning on my comment about what the link was.

For those of you unfamiliar with me I hate facebook. It is a place for intellectually stunted to dwell. I refuse to have a facebook page for multiple reasons.

The site I linked to acquires peoples naked pictures from their former lovers who were jilted and it posts them publicly with links to their facebook site. Thus the person who's nudes were posted without their knowledge gets a lot of friend requests from random strangers who have already seen them naked.

Again, facebook is the world's biggest collection of idiots and that's just one more reason NOT to join facebook.

Sorry for the lack of warning and if anyone saw anything they didn't like or that will make Jesus not love them anymore.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott
Post #19792

You ought to be ashamed!! coming on the Johnny & Lisa thread young Ohio couple murdered and bringing your foul talk like this - there is no SHAME in you! Facebook isn't the problem you are! Take your penis and nudes elsewhere please!!!!
Henry David Thoreau
Update from the Court Dockets Lucas County 3/16/2012

RE: Cameo Pettaway

For good cause shown trial currently scheduled for May 30th 2012 is vacated and rescheduled for trial on May 29th 2012.
Henry David Thoreau
(03-21-2012, 02:39 AM)MikeyA Wrote: Sorry for the lack of warning and if anyone saw anything they didn't like or that will make Jesus not love them anymore.

I didn't get any penis with the link. Can you PM it to me, please? I'll take NightOwl's share, too.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-21-2012, 10:16 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-21-2012, 02:39 AM)MikeyA Wrote: Sorry for the lack of warning and if anyone saw anything they didn't like or that will make Jesus not love them anymore.

I didn't get any penis with the link. Can you PM it to me, please? I'll take NightOwl's share, too.

You're welcome to my share! Maybe you Miss Cracker & Spudfuck can start a whole new thread on this sleazy topic.

Henry David Thoreau
(03-21-2012, 03:45 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Post #19792

You ought to be ashamed!! coming on the Johnny & Lisa thread young Ohio couple murdered and bringing your foul talk like this - there is no SHAME in you! Facebook isn't the problem you are! Take your penis and nudes elsewhere please!!!!

Ok, I get it. FB fan here. Well I hope you don't have a jilted lover and end up on is anyone up.

And to answer your question actually no I have no shame. As I said I should have posted a warning.

And get off your high horse. I actually knew Lisa and her family, do you. Also as long as LC let's me post what I want I will post what I damn well please.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott
williams due in court today, friday 3/23.

Won't know what happened until after the weekend, But maytee has the Reward poster up again on the RIP site. Williams probably got his motion to suppress granted. And maytee is </3 and ;'''''' ((((((
i wonder what happened in court.

Justice for Johnny & Lisa
YOU DEMONS ARE CRAZY IF YOU THINK FOR A SEC THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LIVE AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO MY JOHNNY AND LISA ;,( YOU SICK EVIL SELFISH COWARD SEWER RATS ARE ALL GOING TO DROP FOR THE COUNT HATERZ "WE PROMISE"
2 minutes ago via mobile