Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Look at this creepy picture he's back on facebook! Sammy Sosa.

[Image: 398596_283096278424708_100001730131355_7...1602_n.jpg]
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(04-12-2012, 08:58 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Anyone can grow this in Ohio when it's warm out and they grow it indoors even I don't think it was trucked in. Anything is possible though. What I'm saying is it takes a bit of talent to grow this plant and nourish the plant, if you read up kush has a higher grade or level of THC content or more potent like and you wouldn't need to smoke so much of it or eat it in brownies LOL. Who is the talented one in or around Toledo that was supplying everyone??? Maybe someone was double crossed somewhere?

It takes no more talent to grow kush than it does any other strain. Really it doesn't it. The seeds may cost more, or the clones, but the process is all the same. If you can grow one, you can grow them all.

Atleast we can be pretty sure that Johnny and Lisa weren't growing.
(04-12-2012, 09:54 PM)Adub Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 08:58 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Anyone can grow this in Ohio when it's warm out and they grow it indoors even I don't think it was trucked in. Anything is possible though. What I'm saying is it takes a bit of talent to grow this plant and nourish the plant, if you read up kush has a higher grade or level of THC content or more potent like and you wouldn't need to smoke so much of it or eat it in brownies LOL. Who is the talented one in or around Toledo that was supplying everyone??? Maybe someone was double crossed somewhere?

It takes no more talent to grow kush than it does any other strain. Really it doesn't it. The seeds may cost more, or the clones, but the process is all the same. If you can grow one, you can grow them all.

Atleast we can be pretty sure that Johnny and Lisa weren't growing.

Agreed! Cannabis Cultivation Wikipedia good information.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
Thanks for the good info!!! I'm an avid gardener.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
I used to date a guy that grew the purple kush strain. You can grow kush anywhere indoor its al about timers lighting and covering up the smell. He produced about 100 plants in a 500 square foot aprtment.
Maybe they kush was grown in lisa's basement?
I doubt the killing was over weed. It had to have been over opiates or some type of upper
(04-14-2012, 12:59 AM)d505 Wrote: Maybe they kush was grown in lisa's basement?

I think this statement was cruel and uncalled for!
Henry David Thoreau
(04-14-2012, 03:22 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(04-14-2012, 12:59 AM)d505 Wrote: Maybe they kush was grown in lisa's basement?

I think this statement was cruel and uncalled for!

Well, you know you did ask the question.
(04-14-2012, 01:01 AM)d505 Wrote: I doubt the killing was over weed. It had to have been over opiates or some type of upper

Thanks for the info., d505
You seem quite certain with your last sentence or seem quite convinced it could be an upper. I researched upper because I didn't have a clue what you were talking about. Was Sam Williams and Cameo Pettaway involved in uppers? Cameo for sure was involved in Kush.

Methamphetamines (say: meth-am-fet-uh-meenz) are stimulants. Stimulants are a type of drug that speed up your brain. They are produced as pills, powders, or chunky crystals called ice.
The crystal form, nicknamed crystal meth, is a popular drug, especially with young adults and for those who frequently go to dance clubs and parties.

Sometimes Called: speed, uppers, meth, crystal meth, chalk, ice, glass, Christmas tree, crank (when injected)
How They're Used: Methamphetamines are swallowed, inhaled, smoked, or injected into a vein.
What They Do to You: Swallowed or snorted (also called bumping) methamphetamines give the user an intense high. Injections create a quick but strong, intense high, called a rush or a flash.
Methamphetamines, like regular amphetamines, also take away appetite. It is a dangerous strategy sometimes used by people trying to lose weight quickly.

Methamphetamines give someone the ability to stay awake and do continuous activity with less need for sleep. They pump up a person's heart rate, breathing, and blood pressure. They also cause irregular heartbeats, sweating, headaches, blurred vision, dry mouth, hot flashes, and dizziness.

People who abuse methamphetamines feel high and full of energy. They think the drug will allow their bodies to keep going and going. But methamphetamines are very damaging to the body and brain, especially with repeated use. Long-term use of methamphetamines can cause brain damage that causes problems with memory and body movement, mood swings, and violent behavior.

When used in larger doses, methamphetamines can cause dangerously high body temperature, confusion, convulsions (uncontrollable jerking body movements), and even death.

http://kidshealth.org/kid/grow/drugs_alc...meths.html
Henry David Thoreau
(04-14-2012, 03:22 PM)NightOwl Wrote: I think this statement was cruel and uncalled for!

May I ask why? It's already been established that she did a little more than dabble in drugs. She was a user, same as Johnny, same as the people they choose to associate with. I don't say this meanly.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-14-2012, 03:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-14-2012, 03:22 PM)NightOwl Wrote: I think this statement was cruel and uncalled for!

May I ask why? It's already been established that she did a little more than dabble in drugs. She was a user, same as Johnny, same as the people they choose to associate with. I don't say this meanly.

Yes I did ask the question, I wanted to know where was Cameo Pettaway getting the Kush from who was growing it, why didn't she say it was Maytee's basement and why would it be the basement anyway? it's already been explained you can grow it in an apartment. The Straub's nor Johnny & Lisa could have a Kush growing operation in their basement. IMO
Henry David Thoreau
(04-14-2012, 03:57 PM)NightOwl Wrote: why didn't she say it was Maytee's basement and why would it be the basement anyway? it's already been explained you can grow it in an apartment. The Straub's nor Johnny & Lisa could have a Kush growing operation in their basement. IMO

even though it can be grown in an apartment, if people are growing it in a home, especially where people are living, the basement most popular place. or an attic, decent size closet. somewhere that is sort of secluded.

I'm guessing d505 didn't say 'Maytee's Basement' bc they'd been living (or at least staying) at the Straub's.

Next, I'm not suggesting that they were, but it wouldn't be impossible for Johnny & Lisa to have grown kush. definitely could be done. but the Straub's don't strike me as the kind parents who would let their daughter & her boyfriend have a grow room in the basement.

Lastly, I too would be surprised if this was over weed.
my opinion is that the murders were precipitated by the so-called safe full of cash. not dope.

(04-14-2012, 04:41 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: my opinion is that the murders were precipitated by the so-called safe full of cash. not dope.

I agree LC. All the more tragic since the safe doesn't exist. And with regard to the previous posts, I'm sure Lisa was using, but I can tell you with certainty that there was no growing operation in the Straub's basement. They actually have a finished basement that serves as a game room.

Lisa was a young woman from a good family that got mixed up with some shady characters. The Straub's make a good living but are by no means wealthy. However, it's easy to see how someone raised the way Pettaway and Williams apparently were would consider the Straub's to be "rich" and conjure up the idea of a safe full of cash.
don't get me wrong Mustang I was not trying to put the growing idea into anyone's head I was just trying to answer Nightowl's question, from another perspective, about what d505 was saying.

the safe sounds like much more of a likely motive.
a reliable source informed me that the night of the murders maytee was at the police station yapping on and on about the "safe". isn't that a bit strange considering the situation?

(04-14-2012, 06:07 PM)koko Wrote: don't get me wrong Mustang I was not trying to put the growing idea into anyone's head I was just trying to answer Nightowl's question, from another perspective, about what d505 was saying.

the safe sounds like much more of a likely motive.

No worries koko. Just thought I'd clarify for the Mockers since I'm in a position to know.
(04-14-2012, 05:53 PM)Mustang Wrote:
(04-14-2012, 04:41 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: my opinion is that the murders were precipitated by the so-called safe full of cash. not dope.

I agree LC. All the more tragic since the safe doesn't exist. And with regard to the previous posts, I'm sure Lisa was using, but I can tell you with certainty that there was no growing operation in the Straub's basement. They actually have a finished basement that serves as a game room.

Lisa was a young woman from a good family that got mixed up with some shady characters. The Straub's make a good living but are by no means wealthy. However, it's easy to see how someone raised the way Pettaway and Williams apparently were would consider the Straub's to be "rich" and conjure up the idea of a safe full of cash.

They didn't conjure up the idea of a safe full of $$$$. Johnny Clarke was bragging about it. He planted the idea.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
Yah, I believe "someone" bragged about a safe as well. OTD