Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-21-2012, 07:51 PM)Adub Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 07:18 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: Johnny and Tiffany were both from south side , both shared same freidns and similiarites i think shes linked up with everyone because even alex cousino was APs GF at the time of the murder , and alex is linked up with STW from former friends. they probably were alll on it together and planning there stuff together . but with same stories..

So did you know that Alex Cousino's baby daddy is now Sam Williams's baby momma's baby daddy? No shit.

that would be the ex-wife correct ... Very interesting
Blowing-kisses
(04-21-2012, 07:51 PM)Adub Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 07:18 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: Johnny and Tiffany were both from south side , both shared same freidns and similiarites i think shes linked up with everyone because even alex cousino was APs GF at the time of the murder , and alex is linked up with STW from former friends. they probably were alll on it together and planning there stuff together . but with same stories..

So did you know that Alex Cousino's baby daddy is now Sam Williams's baby momma's baby daddy? No shit.

and not ot mention about this whole car situation alex bought a car from johnny and at the time her bf was AP , lets just say she never payed johnny her full amount .. there is where the issue could have been beefing between Johnny and AP
Blowing-kisses
(04-21-2012, 07:51 PM)Adub Wrote: So did you know that Alex Cousino's baby daddy is now Sam Williams's baby momma's baby daddy? No shit.

The plot thickens hmmm, is it NP who is with VM now?
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(04-21-2012, 07:54 PM)gurl2323 Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 07:46 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 07:32 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: not to mention that everyone who was interviewed or recordered or any of that , they ALL had alibies , but no one could really prove their alibies , because the murdered was dated back 9months from when the 1st was to be caught . they had a very long time to get storys together , or made up . they all probably started to believe their own lies

In your opinion gurl2323, do you think Samuel Williams and Cameo Pettaway may be innocent or wrongfully accused?

GUILTY, but i believe that theres others out there that are guilty too . Like why does Sam have 2 goood lawyers , and Cameo has 2 measley public defender where does all williams money come from ????

It said on a document and was stated on here that Mr.Pettaway and 2 others including his brother were caught trafficing and personally had over 15,000$ on them .... I heard the Brother went to jail for along time and not so much Mr.Pettaway Himself. so if they had that much on them that day , where is all his money . how come he dont have a good lawyer.

whos releasing Mr.Williams all this money ??? where did it all come from , is there someone still out there that is linked to this and paying him off to make sure his mouth stays shut and rats noone else out , but the ones he already put it out

Gurl2323, very spooky post, makes it sound like it could have been a hit job.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(04-21-2012, 06:44 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 06:32 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: i did hear that also , and i also know that she does do readings on people..
member the 1st 911 call. she repeately kept saying ''iknow something happened i can feel it my whole body is cold , i know something happen i know it did''

That is right! her home interior does look very mystical!

hah
I really doubt that the Straubs are wealthy. They both work as far as I know. In my personal experience, the more you make, the more you spend. A lot of 40-50 year olds that have good jobs are just making it, IMO.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(04-21-2012, 09:27 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I really doubt that the Straubs are wealthy. They both work as far as I know. In my personal experience, the more you make, the more you spend. A lot of 40-50 year olds that have good jobs are just making it, IMO.

Agreed! You have much wisdom! Smiley_emoticons_smile
Henry David Thoreau
(04-21-2012, 07:59 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 07:51 PM)Adub Wrote: So did you know that Alex Cousino's baby daddy is now Sam Williams's baby momma's baby daddy? No shit.

The plot thickens hmmm, is it NP who is with VM now?

Yes
SPARTY : D1 - WILLIAMS SAMUEL TODD

10/5/2011 4 Title : ARR HELD AND COUNSEL APPOINTED
770-000015883 issued by 153 ()

October 05, 2011. Court Reporter CHRIS ARDLEY, Assistant
Prosecutor ROBERT MILLER and J. CHRISTOPHER ANDERSON, and
Defendant, SAMUEL TODD WILLIAMS present in court.
Indigency hearing held. Defendant notified of application
fee for appointment of counsel. JOHN B. THEBES and JANE
ROMAN appointed as counsel. Certifications admitted as
Court's Exhibits #1 and #2. Counsel present and
arraignment held.

Defendant acknowledged receipt of a copy of the
indictment, waived any defects as to time, place or manner
of service, and waived its reading in open Court.
Defendant entered a plea of not guilty.

Matter set for Pretrial on Friday, November 4, 2011, at
1:30 p.m.

Matter set for Trial on Wednesday, January 18, 2012, at
9:00 a.m.

The State of Ohio and defendant's counsel are ordered not
to speak with the media during the pendency of this case.

Bond hearing held. Bond ordered set at two (2) million
dollars; No 10% as to Count One; two (2) million dollars;
No 10% as to Count Two; $100,000.00; No 10% as to Count
Three; $100,000.00; No 10% as to Count Four; and
$100,000.00; No 10% as to Count Five; for a Total Bond of
4.3 million dollars; No 10%.

JUDGE DEAN MANDROS
PARTY : D1 - WILLIAMS SAMUEL TODD

10/5/2011 6 Title : ORD:ATTORNEY APPOINTED
JOHN THEBES

10/5/2011 7 Title : ORD:ATTORNEY APPOINTED
JANE ROMAN
OK, to those of you who are much better than me, what is this saying? I read it as Williams having court appointed atty's.
(04-21-2012, 07:54 PM)gurl2323 Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 07:46 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 07:32 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: not to mention that everyone who was interviewed or recordered or any of that , they ALL had alibies , but no one could really prove their alibies , because the murdered was dated back 9months from when the 1st was to be caught . they had a very long time to get storys together , or made up . they all probably started to believe their own lies

In your opinion gurl2323, do you think Samuel Williams and Cameo Pettaway may be innocent or wrongfully accused?

GUILTY, but i believe that theres others out there that are guilty too . Like why does Sam have 2 goood lawyers , and Cameo has 2 measley public defender where does all williams money come from ????

It said on a document and was stated on here that Mr.Pettaway and 2 others including his brother were caught trafficing and personally had over 15,000$ on them .... I heard the Brother went to jail for along time and not so much Mr.Pettaway Himself. so if they had that much on them that day , where is all his money . how come he dont have a good lawyer.

whos releasing Mr.Williams all this money ??? where did it all come from , is there someone still out there that is linked to this and paying him off to make sure his mouth stays shut and rats noone else out , but the ones he already put it out

probably his former prostitutes?
JsMom, Did you read my post before yours???? Is it your opinion that Williams is paying for his own defense? I took it as his atty's are court appointed. Do you disagree?
I believe Samuel Williams's lawyers' are Court appointed.
Henry David Thoreau
(04-21-2012, 10:12 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: JsMom, Did you read my post before yours???? Is it your opinion that Williams is paying for his own defense? I took it as his atty's are court appointed. Do you disagree?

That I am not sure about, myself. I'm not sure if he's paying or not. If Gurl thinks someone is paying; I figured I'd just throw that out there. I was just wondering how he or she would respond.
Adub, What a piece of trash this Alexandra Marko Cousino is. On Facebook known as Alexandra "Trapmoney" Cousino that's her full time job as con artist IMO.

TMC-clerk Toledo Municipal Court, Cousino February 19th 2011 just 2 weeks after Johnny and Lisa were murdered, she is booked for trafficking Marijuana 3 Large Baggies for shipment or sale, weight of said substance was less than 200 grams. Do we think she could possibly be involved and those were Johnny's baggies? I'm not saying it was all about the dope but, she held a grudge about that car she purchased from Johnny, they found out Mr. & Mrs. Straub were going away, we have learned the con-woman had a gun she could have been along for the robbery of the Straub's and possibly ordered the hench men at gun point to suffocate Johnny and Lisa. She tried to rob a woman at gunpoint at an ATM machine this cries out to me desperate!! These people are not only despicable but, desperate and would near doing anything. IMO
Henry David Thoreau
Answer about Williams Counsel is here on Mock over on
"CLARKE/STRAUB MURDERS: CASE links and facts only"

Lucas County Dockets
October 05, 2011. Court Reporter CHRIS ARDLEY, Assistant
Prosecutor ROBERT MILLER and J. CHRISTOPHER ANDERSON, and
Defendant, SAMUEL TODD WILLIAMS present in court.
Indigency hearing held. Defendant notified of application
fee for appointment of counsel. JOHN B. THEBES and JANE
ROMAN appointed as counsel. Certifications admitted as
Court's Exhibits #1 and #2. Counsel present and
arraignment held.
Henry David Thoreau
(04-21-2012, 10:36 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Adub, What a piece of trash this Alexandra Marko Cousino is. On Facebook known as Alexandra "Trapmoney" Cousino that's her full time job as con artist IMO.

I agree, she seems to get away with some pretty heavy shit. She was also involved in the Corrigan murder for obstructing official business. I'm pretty sure her real life full time job is being a welfare mom.
Smiley_emoticons_wink Thanks kNight Owl Blowing-kisses I haven't been as invested as some of you. 50 But you and Adub do a great job.
(04-21-2012, 10:45 PM)Adub Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 10:36 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Adub, What a piece of trash this Alexandra Marko Cousino is. On Facebook known as Alexandra "Trapmoney" Cousino that's her full time job as con artist IMO.

I agree, she seems to get away with some pretty heavy shit. She was also involved in the Corrigan murder for obstructing official business. I'm pretty sure her real life full time job is being a welfare mom.

Blowing-kisses That's right!
Henry David Thoreau
(04-21-2012, 10:48 PM)JsMom Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_wink Thanks kNight Owl Blowing-kisses I haven't been as invested as some of you. 50 But you and Adub do a great job.

Come on you've got a lot invested too! Cheers You survived the mystical lady! hah
Henry David Thoreau
(04-21-2012, 10:51 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 10:48 PM)JsMom Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_wink Thanks kNight Owl Blowing-kisses I haven't been as invested as some of you. 50 But you and Adub do a great job.

Come on you've got a lot invested too! Cheers You survived the mystical lady! hah

I survived her and then some. hah I'm built of stone. I just can't wait for the Trials! I'll be invested, once again.