Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I didn't want to post anything in this board because of paranoia, but I guess I've grown braver lol. Spent the past week reading through the entire thread (quite an accomplishment).

I wanted to send a shout out/thank you to Lady Cop & NightOwl...you both have brilliant insight.

Really quick about me, I was in town I think a day or two after the murders in a hotel (business travel). I saw the show on Nancy Grace that night and it really bothered me. I guess you could say its been haunting me because of how strange the murders were, and how "close" it felt to where I was.

Anyway, I can't seem to track down the Docket files for the case. Unless I'm misunderstanding what I had up a few days ago, it contained links to various things about the case. What I didn't see that others had been months ago, it docket files containing evidence, etc. The link I had only allowed me to look at the most recent Dockets and not ones from earlier dates.

A few questions I'd like to throw out there:
1. Could someone kindly forward me that link containing details about the case (it had information on DNA swabs, footprint, the knives, etc.)?
2. Was their blood on any of the knives?
3. Crime scene photos are never made public correct (just in regards to photos of the scene and not the actual couple)?
4. Is there a way for the investigators to audit GPS information from cellphones in the area that day and time?
5. Any insight on the Bedford Inn or is that still speculative?

As to the critics of this site I hope you can see this thread from a different angle. The more people talk about this case, the less likely people are going to forget. That's my biggest fear; the public becoming apathetic because of new cases each day.

Love and grace to the families/friends of Johnny and Lisa.
(04-25-2012, 10:51 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Welcome! 'queen bitch'. hahhah Is the Hotel the Bedford Inn by any chance? It's all very sad for these three little children and the little boy with his ex-wife the poor little soul with a loser father! If he's found guility we need to wait and see he could be a Psychopath and even she doesn't know it. Maybe she thought if she married her Sammy she wouldn't have to testify against him. She worked at Rumors and thats right next door to Bed Bath and Beyond so maybe she was along for the ride that night also. Wt Pimps are desperate people!

Good evening, NightOwl, So now we have Starla and Maytee both banned from court proceedings in Judge Bates' courtroom. Imagine that. I don't think the marriage had anything to do with testifying. It was just showing solidarity. Us against them mentality.
Just another thought. I've read that on average it takes about 6 minutes to die from suffocation (contingent on lung capacity, depth of last breath taken, physical health of subject).

What I think a lot of people have overlooked is the fact that even if 911 was called immediately or someone drove to the house immediately, Johnny and Lisa would have still passed away.

Every minute CPR is not administered after a heart has stopped results in a 10% lower chance of survival. That would mean that in approximately 16 minutes, Johnny & Lisa had virtually one chance of survival. There are, however, cases in which there have been exceptions to the rule, but again, they're exceptions, not the rule.
(04-26-2012, 12:01 AM)Aberlin Wrote: Johnny & Lisa had virtually one chance of survival.

**SORRY** "no chance of survival" Sorry for the typo
(04-25-2012, 11:31 PM)Aberlin Wrote: I didn't want to post anything in this board because of paranoia, but I guess I've grown braver lol. Spent the past week reading through the entire thread (quite an accomplishment).

I wanted to send a shout out/thank you to Lady Cop & NightOwl...you both have brilliant insight.

Really quick about me, I was in town I think a day or two after the murders in a hotel (business travel). I saw the show on Nancy Grace that night and it really bothered me. I guess you could say its been haunting me because of how strange the murders were, and how "close" it felt to where I was.

Anyway, I can't seem to track down the Docket files for the case. Unless I'm misunderstanding what I had up a few days ago, it contained links to various things about the case. What I didn't see that others had been months ago, it docket files containing evidence, etc. The link I had only allowed me to look at the most recent Dockets and not ones from earlier dates.

1. Could someone kindly forward me that link containing details about the case (it had information on DNA swabs, footprint, the knives, etc.)?
3. Crime scene photos are never made public correct (just in regards to photos of the scene and not the actual couple)?
4. Is there a way for the investigators to audit GPS information from cellphones in the area that day and time?

As to the critics of this site I hope you can see this thread from a different angle. The more people talk about this case, the less likely people are going to forget. That's my biggest fear; the public becoming apathetic because of new cases each day.

Welcome Aberlin! Thank-you! for the compliment.

Everything is up on the Court Dockets - just Google Lucas County Court Dockets when it appears, agree to the terms another page shows up and type in the individuals name for e.g. Pettaway Cameo or if you wish Williams Samuel and when he comes up it will be Williams Samuel T - middle initial being Todd click on the last Williams (he has 2 pages there now) another page will show up and just push the "continue" box in the square up will come the Docket if you scroll all the way to the bottom it will bring you up to date where everything is at present. Now scroll all the way back up to the top of that Docket and on the far left corner click on "Public Documents" and this will bring up all the details from the day he was Indicted you need to double click on the pages. I'm unable to do a direct link, they don't stay long if you link them, if you make an error don't worry just keep going and try again!!

Congratulations! on having read the entire thread. I enjoyed reading your story. Like many many others on here we are all grateful to have MOCK and Thank-you! to Duchess and Lady Cop we really get the latest details.

Let us know if you get access to the Court Dockets NightOwl.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(04-25-2012, 11:31 PM)Adub Wrote:
(04-25-2012, 10:51 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Welcome! 'queen bitch'. hahhah Is the Hotel the Bedford Inn by any chance? It's all very sad for these three little children and the little boy with his ex-wife the poor little soul with a loser father! If he's found guility we need to wait and see he could be a Psychopath and even she doesn't know it. Maybe she thought if she married her Sammy she wouldn't have to testify against him. She worked at Rumors and thats right next door to Bed Bath and Beyond so maybe she was along for the ride that night also. Wt Pimps are desperate people!

Good evening, NightOwl, So now we have Starla and Maytee both banned from court proceedings in Judge Bates' courtroom. Imagine that. I don't think the marriage had anything to do with testifying. It was just showing solidarity. Us against them mentality.

Good evening, Adub, the marriage could also be yolo. hah
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(04-25-2012, 09:52 PM)Adub Wrote:
(04-25-2012, 02:37 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:

I fucked up the quote ~ but LC said something about caps and yelling

and I replied~

I thought she proferred it with an excuse me, or a forgive me . Besides, it was late, who was listening.

Adub is such a troublemaker.
i fixed your messy quote. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
and just maybe i had already told that person privately not to type IN ALL CAPS! Compcoff

anyway, welcome to new people in this thread, thanks for joining and for your comments. i like reading new perspectives.

(04-26-2012, 10:00 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(04-25-2012, 09:52 PM)Adub Wrote:
(04-25-2012, 02:37 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:

I fucked up the quote ~ but LC said something about caps and yelling

and I replied~

I thought she proferred it with an excuse me, or a forgive me . Besides, it was late, who was listening.

Adub is such a troublemaker.
i fixed your messy quote. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
and just maybe i had already told that person privately not to type IN ALL CAPS! Compcoff

anyway, welcome to new people in this thread, thanks for joining and for your comments. i like reading new perspectives.

i apologized in the first sentence before i even got to the caps !!!
Blowing-kisses
(04-26-2012, 12:33 AM)NightOwl Wrote:
(04-25-2012, 11:31 PM)Aberlin Wrote: I didn't want to post anything in this board because of paranoia, but I guess I've grown braver lol. Spent the past week reading through the entire thread (quite an accomplishment).

Welcome Aberlin! Thank-you! for the compliment.

Everything is up on the Court Dockets - just Google Lucas County Court Dockets when it appears, agree to the terms another page shows up and type in the individuals name for e.g. Pettaway Cameo or if you wish Williams Samuel and when he comes up it will be Williams Samuel T - middle initial being Todd click on the last Williams (he has 2 pages there now) another page will show up and just push the "continue" box in the square up will come the Docket if you scroll all the way to the bottom it will bring you up to date where everything is at present. Now scroll all the way back up to the top of that Docket and on the far left corner click on "Public Documents" and this will bring up all the details from the day he was Indicted you need to double click on the pages. I'm unable to do a direct link, they don't stay long if you link them, if you make an error don't worry just keep going and try again!!

Congratulations! on having read the entire thread. I enjoyed reading your story. Like many many others on here we are all grateful to have MOCK and Thank-you! to Duchess and Lady Cop we really get the latest details.

Let us know if you get access to the Court Dockets NightOwl.

It did not say on the Public Court Documents that there was blood from the knifes, it just said it was swabbbed for DNA
Blowing-kisses
(04-22-2012, 09:06 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(04-22-2012, 07:24 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(04-22-2012, 07:13 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Yes!

Is he hot? haha

hahhah & single?

Yes and yes! lol. Sorry LC.
(04-28-2012, 03:17 PM)Mustang Wrote:

Is he hot? haha

hahhah & single?

i'm going to ask your Mom to send me a photo. 17

now quit stirring up the ladies! Multi talk Love025

(04-28-2012, 03:27 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i'm going to ask your Mom to send me a photo. 17

now quit stirring up the ladies! Multi talk Love025

I'm usually not accused of being a lady...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

*snicker*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-28-2012, 03:17 PM)Mustang Wrote:

Is he hot? haha

hahhah & single?

109 the new Mock heartthrob! 109

I couldn't resist it hah
Henry David Thoreau
WELCOME TOLEDO GANGSTAS!

[Image: postie-media124.jpeg]

LC goofs off today.

hah I love it when you choose to be a goof.
Cheers
(04-29-2012, 01:24 PM)JsMom Wrote: hah I love it when you choose to be a goof.

What makes think that she chooses ?
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(04-29-2012, 05:02 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Cheers
(04-29-2012, 01:24 PM)JsMom Wrote: hah I love it when you choose to be a goof.

What makes think that she chooses ?

113 It probably does come naturally but I love it. I can't wait to see her postings during these trials. Wasnme
http://www.13abc.com/story/17940278/2012...from-trial Read the comments too.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(04-30-2012, 10:25 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: http://www.13abc.com/story/17940278/2012...from-trial Read the comments too.

But, Williams will be on trial at the same time, right? So Maytee has another shot at controlling herself. I'm sure she'll be there.
And hopefully medicated.