Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(06-04-2012, 01:32 AM)NightOwl Wrote: Can anyone that is still up on the crime forum here figure out what this deal is with Williams, maybe Queenbitch knows what is going on, she stated Starla lost the children and 2 children went to their fathers and one child to her mother maybe, uncertain on her mother could be Williams mother. He wants the Child Support Agency to produce all the records they have on him, his mother and startla. What does this junk have to do with a criminal trial?

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/obpublicacc...aea5f136b4

Starla's mother does have custody of the youngest boy. She also takes care of Starla's daughter quite a bit. She takes the custody orders very serious and Starla can only have supervised visits. Starla from what I understand does not like it one bit.
http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/obpublicacc...7415005b6a
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
5 Title : EVT:J.E. FILED & JOURNALIZED
MATTER REFERRED TO COURT DIAGNOSTIC & TREATMENT CENTER
E JOURNALIZED 06-06-12
PARTY : D1 - PETTAWAY CAMEO

6/5/2012 6 Title : EVT:J.E. FILED & JOURNALIZED
HEARING ON MOTION TO COMPEL DISCOVERY
E JOURNALIZED 06-06-12

6/5/2012 7 Title : PLD:MEMORANDUM IN OPPOSITION
TO MTN FOR COMPETENCY EXAM

Read above post fast because it won't stay open long!
Older Than Me,

Just clicked on it - you're right - it's gone.

Sincerely,
Younger Than You
(06-07-2012, 01:54 AM)Teacher Wrote: Older Than Me,

Sincerely,
Younger Than You

Just opened for me!!!!! haha
(06-07-2012, 03:18 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote:

Sincerely,
Younger Than You

I just opened it hahhah things are looking good.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
Starla had almost 2 years to get things together. As I said all she really had to do was lose the loser..... as for not liking it one bit.... maybe she should have put her children of 3 fathers ahead of the idiot! IMO! Her children are happy and loved and VERY well taken care of now... Before Sam, she was a GREAT mom..... those days are history...
(06-07-2012, 03:53 AM)NightOwl Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 03:18 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote:

Sincerely,
Younger Than You

I just opened it hahhah things are looking good.
\]

Ladies, I just got up and read your messages. Tried to see it again and no luck. Guess that's what I get for being a smart-aleck. Being younger, OTD, does not necessarily mean I am smarter!Blush
The way I see it, them being retarded, probably. They also know right from wrong. Why else would they hide their criminal activity.
(06-07-2012, 12:04 AM)ttownclown Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 01:32 AM)NightOwl Wrote: Can anyone that is still up on the crime forum here figure out what this deal is with Williams, maybe Queenbitch knows what is going on, she stated Starla lost the children and 2 children went to their fathers and one child to her mother maybe, uncertain on her mother could be Williams mother. He wants the Child Support Agency to produce all the records they have on him, his mother and startla. What does this junk have to do with a criminal trial?

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/obpublicacc...aea5f136b4

Starla's mother does have custody of the youngest boy. She also takes care of Starla's daughter quite a bit. She takes the custody orders very serious and Starla can only have supervised visits. Starla from what I understand does not like it one bit.

It sounds to me like the grandma is doing a good job! Starla should be grateful.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(06-07-2012, 04:13 AM)queen bitch Wrote: Starla had almost 2 years to get things together. As I said all she really had to do was lose the loser..... as for not liking it one bit.... maybe she should have put her children of 3 fathers ahead of the idiot! IMO! Her children are happy and loved and VERY well taken care of now... Before Sam, she was a GREAT mom..... those days are history...

Sounds to me like Starla is under his spell, masterminds are manipulative Diablo
Henry David Thoreau
6/7/2012 1 Title : PLD:NOTICE OF CERTIFICATION
FILED BY PROSECUTOR
PROSECUTING ATTORNEY'S THIRD CERTIFICATION OF NONDISCLOSURE

6/7/2012 2 Title : ORD:JUDGMENT ENTRY
500-000007203 (226)

This matter came on to be heard upon the Motion for
Competency and the Motion for a Separate Mental
Retardation Evaluation filed by the State of Ohio on May
17, 2012 and the Memorandum in Opposition filed by the
defendant on June 5, 2012 as to the competency.

The defense in this case has raised the mental ability of
the defendant in the recent Motion to Dismiss filed on May
30, 2012. (Adkins v. Virginia) The Court is concerned
as to the defendant's competency to stand trial as well as
the issues contained in the Atkins referral.

It is therefore ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that the
Court will grant the referral to the Court Diagnostic and
Treatment Center of the State's Motion for Separate Mental
Retardation Evaluation.

It is further ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that the
Court, sua sponte, shall grant the referral to the Court
Diagnostic and Treatment Center for an evaluation of the
defendant's competency to stand trial pursuant to R.C.
Section 2945.371(G)(3).

Date:

JUDGE JAMES D. BATES
I AM SO CONFUSED! THE DOCUMENT THAT I POSTED YESTERDAY (WHICH I CAN STILL VIEW) SAID THAT THE DR. WHO HAS SPENT TIME WITH PETTAWAY HAS DECLARED HIM COMPETENT TO STAND TRIAL! HELP! ARE THEY JUST COVERING ALL BASES?
6/6/2012 1 Title : PLD:NOTICE OF CERTIFICATION
FILED BY PROSECUTOR
PROSECUTIN ATTORNEY'S THIRD CERTIFICATION OF NONDISCLOSURE
PARTY : D1 - WILLIAMS SAMUEL TODD DON'T WANT WILLIAMS TO FEEL LEFT OUT!
OTD: I AM SO CONFUSED! THE DOCUMENT THAT I POSTED YESTERDAY (WHICH I CAN STILL VIEW) SAID THAT THE DR. WHO HAS SPENT TIME WITH PETTAWAY HAS DECLARED HIM COMPETENT TO STAND TRIAL! HELP! ARE THEY JUST COVERING ALL BASES?

i may be confused too..i thought the doctor said williams was competent. we don't know what he said about pettaway. it seems his lawyers claim he is a retard.
now i'm going to have to go re-read.

---------------------------------------------------------
Teacher...you may need to download (free) Adobe reader for viewing PDF docs.

uncheck little mcafee box before downloading.

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/obpublicacc...7415005b6a REPEAT OPENING NOW!
i'm surprised pettaway doesn't want to label himself a retard to stay out of death chamber. it certainly was his lawyers' intent.

Since the defense brought up the question of Pettaway's competency, Judge Bates has ordered that he be examined by the Diagnosic & Treatment Center. This is from a document dated 6-7-2012.
(06-09-2012, 01:27 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Since the defense brought up the question of Pettaway's competency, Judge Bates has ordered that he be examined by the Diagnosic & Treatment Center. This is from a document dated 6-7-2012.

Hi OTD. Love3

*backs out of thread now*
HOPE THIS STAYS OPEN FOR AWHILE. http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/obpublicacc...2c4ac96046
(06-09-2012, 01:35 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: HOPE THIS STAYS OPEN FOR AWHILE. http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/obpublicacc...2c4ac96046

prosecutors request non-disclosure of a witness.

i can't wait to find out who it is.