Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-12-2012, 06:08 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: LC, thank you, thank you!!!Blowing-kisses

Dear Lady, you do not have to keep doing the doc posts!
but i want you in the courthouse reporting! hah Blowing-kisses

we appreciate you!

(07-12-2012, 06:05 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I don't know if they still do this, but for years WSPD who hates the Toledo Blade, would start their morning program with "we read the Blade so you don't have to". I feel that's what I'm doing posting all this court stuff! But I just wish that the documents, that explain everything I post, would stay open long enough to even bother doing it!!!!!! If I post them it makes everybody wonder what they missed! Really, it's a piece of cake to check all this out online. Also, If I go to court, I think it will be for Pettaway. Maytee can still attend for him, I think

It is a piece of cake to check it out on line! some are so long and lengthy but, a brief note is all it takes! you do a great job keeping on top of it all!

Sure hope you can make it to the Pettaway trial! Just be yourself like in the post above and you'll be great!!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
a good source told me the following:

that Lisa was suffocated 'accidentally', and that the killers went outside to discuss what to do with Johnny.

i don't know if that is true, but if it is, that poor kid was taped up laying there knowing Lisa was dead and he was probably next. absolute horrible torture.
Signs_173

if that is true it bears out my opinion very early on that murder was not intended or planned. but torture was, to get the location of the non-existent "safe". and if true, that makes for premeditation.

i was told other things, but i have to be circumspect and withhold them because of trials coming up.

So they just taped and bagged them up with no intent to kill?
(07-13-2012, 02:41 AM)JsMom Wrote: So they just taped and bagged them up with no intent to kill?

you'll have to interpret my comments your own way.
i think my opinion was pretty clear. Smiley_emoticons_smile

(07-13-2012, 10:51 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 02:41 AM)JsMom Wrote: So they just taped and bagged them up with no intent to kill?

you'll have to interpret my comments your own way.
i think my opinion was pretty clear. Smiley_emoticons_smile

No i understood your comment but I still think they intended more than just robbery. I could be wrong. Now days I just don't trust anyone. People will kill you for nothing. It's sick. I know they suffered and that's what caught my eye and brought me here in the first place. Just horrible what they had to go through. I cannot wait for the trials to start! It's a pretty good Birthday gift if you ask me. Smiley_emoticons_smile
it has always been my belief that the killers went there with only robbery in mind and things went sideways.

(07-13-2012, 11:18 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: it has always been my belief that the killers went there with only robbery in mind and things went sideways.

But isnt that always the case? "I didnt mean to, it was an accident"...
If you didnt mean to kill them, they why all the histrionics of bagging and
taping them?
(07-13-2012, 02:31 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: a good source told me the following:

that Lisa was suffocated 'accidentally', and that the killers went outside to discuss what to do with Johnny.

i don't know if that is true, but if it is, that poor kid was taped up laying there knowing Lisa was dead and he was probably next. absolute horrible torture.
Signs_173

if that is true it bears out my opinion very early on that murder was not intended or planned. but torture was, to get the location of the non-existent "safe". and if true, that makes for premeditation.

i was told other things, but i have to be circumspect and withhold them because of trials coming up.

It was a savage deed! that is right above "absolute horrible torture".
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
more threats. i think she's looking to disrupt trials process.

Justice for Johnny & Lisa
3 hours ago via mobile
WATCH WTF HAPPENS TO ALL YOU VILE EVIL DEMONS PARASITES MAGGOTS MARK OUR WORDS SEWER TRASH HOODRATS YOURE ALL DROPPING FOR THE COUNT YOU YOUR BLOODLINES EVERYONE UMMMM YES NO AGE LIMIT FKRS ALL EYES ON YOU 24/7

How can she continue to post such threatening posts and not have trouble herself... she needs help.. Imo.

That's actually pretty tame compared to some of the stuff she comes up with.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-13-2012, 08:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That's actually pretty tame compared to some of the stuff she comes up with.

she's on thin ice threatening offspring/blood lines. thinly veiled threats for which she has been warned.

so i was reading up on this again , and i see that '' Mr W. '' aka , steven hartman was finally revealed , any opinions on who he is or who he would be connected too ?
Blowing-kisses
I just can't help myself !! Not only is more $$ being appropriated for investigators there's this!!!!!!!!!
7/13/2012 1 Title : ORD:ORDER
500-000007253 issued by 153 ()
Pursuant to the oral request from attorney Jane Roman on
behalf of defendant, SAMUEL TODD WILLIAMS, the known
authorized State of Ohio board certified cosmetologist
whose license expires of January 31, 2013, is allowed to
attend to the needs of the defendant, prior to Tuesday,
July 17, 2012, on a date and time at the discretion of the
Lucas County Sheriff. The authorized cosmetologist's
equipment is known to Major Voska if any questions arise.
JUDGE DEAN MANDROS
PARTY : D1 - WILLIAMS SAMUEL TODD
GOTTA LOOK PRETTY!!!
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
Will they give him this same treatment when he is on death row? This is nuts! Even the best can't make him pretty. Sorry. Just saying.
Ohio board certified cosmetologist.

this may be because he has the right to appear in court looking decent and not like a jail rat in front of the jury. could simply be haircut. wearing jail uniform and shackles can be seen as prejudicial in front of jury also. so expect a suit and clean-cut look. they will look like choir boys.
AngelAngel

hah
(07-14-2012, 03:18 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I just can't help myself !! Not only is more $$ being appropriated for investigators there's this!!!!!!!!!
7/13/2012 1 Title : ORD:ORDER
500-000007253 issued by 153 ()
Pursuant to the oral request from attorney Jane Roman on
behalf of defendant, SAMUEL TODD WILLIAMS, the known
authorized State of Ohio board certified cosmetologist
whose license expires of January 31, 2013, is allowed to
attend to the needs of the defendant, prior to Tuesday,
July 17, 2012, on a date and time at the discretion of the
Lucas County Sheriff. The authorized cosmetologist's
equipment is known to Major Voska if any questions arise.
JUDGE DEAN MANDROS
PARTY : D1 - WILLIAMS SAMUEL TODD
GOTTA LOOK PRETTY!!!

hahhah 28 I wondered who Major Voska was actually he's Major Milan Voska the Corrections Administrator.
Henry David Thoreau
(07-14-2012, 03:39 AM)queen bitch Wrote: Will they give him this same treatment when he is on death row? This is nuts! Even the best can't make him pretty. Sorry. Just saying.

hahhah
Henry David Thoreau

Something about a pig & lipstick comes to mind.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]