Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-24-2012, 10:12 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: No, I think it's Eric Quincy Taylor.

Right!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
What is the chances this jailhouse snitch is telling the truth? I mean how would he know a Eric Taylor, or better yet why say his name at all?
Mustang, is this the same Mr. Yingling?

http://www.mugshotsonline.com/ohio/toled...g/40455922

I couldn't get the photograph to work. If you click link you should get it!

OMG he has 10 mugshots!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(07-24-2012, 10:23 PM)soothsayer Wrote:
(07-24-2012, 10:13 PM)Mustang Wrote: while they were in the garage eric taylor killed johnny.

Why isn't this fellow on trial?

Fellow is too good for this nasty dirtbag! just saying.
Henry David Thoreau
(07-24-2012, 10:33 PM)pspence Wrote:
(07-24-2012, 08:55 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: OTD, PLEASE DON'T WORRY ONE BIT! YOU HAVE DONE AN OUTSTANDING WONDERFUL JOB! AND WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES! don't be so hard on yourself, we all love you! 72

100 percent agree

Ditto! 55
Henry David Thoreau
(07-24-2012, 10:35 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: I'm sorry, I looked it up myself, it is Indeed Eric Quincy Taylor from Toledo Ohio. This gentleman needs to be checked out asap before he either off's himself or leaves the area, if he hasn't already.

One way ticket to Hell Diablo I say!!!
Henry David Thoreau
He is guilty till proven innocent now.
(07-24-2012, 11:43 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: What is the chances this jailhouse snitch is telling the truth? I mean how would he know a Eric Taylor, or better yet why say his name at all?

I am waiting on the Ring that sits in evidence Amy Lynn TenEyck is Eric Taylor's ex she is on the Discovery Sheet, where does the ring fit in?
Henry David Thoreau
I really don't think so...thought for a while it might have been possible, but no linkage shown to date. I think it would have come out by now. I think it was all thought up by a manipulative (probably screwed the defendants to get what she wanted them to do) sicko furiously pisst (car) jealous AC who devised the plan to rob them and it went too far. So horribly sad if true about torturing Lisa to get Johnny to talk.
[/quote]

Between this post and Mustang's about Lisa dying the third time, this seems very probable as being what happened. To me, for some reason this feels worse than someone coming in with the intent to kill.

Female DNA on tape...maybe a girl (just saying "a" to be fair) was there, maybe a girl handed them the tape before the job but wasn't physically there.

This is far worse than ever expected. I thought Lisa's head wound wasn't that important based on early police statements of "a small amount of blood inside the bag". Now, hearing Big John's account of there being a lot of blood and this torture factor seems very probable.

I thought all along they were harming Lisa to get Johnny to talk but this sounds like a much more drawn out brutal ordeal.

With head wounds that bled that much (remember, "dead men don't bleed") they must have started off hitting and/or kicking her in the face and head to make Johnny talk (the photos should be evident of this if so...I haven't seen them). After that they decide to use a bag on her.

If the single roll of tape theory is true, they tapped Johnny's neck first and then "made sure" Lisa wasn't going to come back and wrapped her up too.

I do find it strange (assuming for now the witness was telling the true account) Lisa died so quickly. Yes, I know it wasn't "fast" but it seems they would stop once she went limp. I think they were strangling & using the bag.

Sick. Very sick.
This so called jailhouse snitch has plenty charges yes, but how would he know a Eric Taylor? Someone spilled the beans alright. This Yingling character heard from the horse's mouth. It's way way too much of a shot in the dark for him to mention him. No way, I'm saying he isn't saving face at this point in time, he is simply repeating a conversation heard.
(07-25-2012, 12:09 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: This so called jailhouse snitch has plenty charges yes, but how would he know a Eric Taylor? Someone spilled the beans alright. This Yingling character heard from the horse's mouth. It's way way too much of a shot in the dark for him to mention him. No way, I'm saying he isn't saving face at this point in time, he is simply repeating a conversation heard.

Good point!
i think yingling also mentioned amy tenyck as the driver but i was pretty shook up by his orher testimony and wasnt listening as closely as i should have. gotta be honest though... as much as i want to believe yingling i cant help but wonder why, if lisa was dead, they would txke the time to bag and tape her head. i hope theres a reason that makes sense to the jury because this asshole needs to enjoy one last drug buzz. administered by the state of ohio.
Mustang, phenomenal job again to-day! more abbreviated I love it! too the point and working via Older Than Dirt it worked out great! and your mum does a darn good job!

The information on Big John and his testimony well it is all something else, poor soul having to endure the shock and what a terrible shock it was! it shocked the whole community, it sounds like he did a very good job on the stand just like Mr & Mrs Straub. It was interesting to read Mr. & Mrs. Straub left the Court room when the evidence was introduced, I think that was a good move.

Mustang is Yingling still in jail? this report you gave on him was a "shocker"
did you feel this snitch and this story is credible? OMG it was sickening just sickening and Sam will never forget the crinkling bag.

My gosh, so many witnesses and they are talking about going to Jury Thursday boy is that ever quick.

So now we know who the EY initials are, wonder who IC is?

Mustang Cheers
Henry David Thoreau
(07-24-2012, 07:56 AM)soothsayer Wrote:
(07-24-2012, 06:03 AM)Duchess Wrote: Oh gee, Maytee lied. I'm so...so...soooo disillusioned.[/i][/size]

Ahhh, kind of explains her behavior. It's the old "Methinks the lady doth protest too much." While outwardly she's railing against demons and those who killed Johnny, inside she blames no one more than herself. She is tormented by the thought that he might be alive had she not kicked him out. She's tortured.

Much of what she says is self-loathing in disguise. She shouts to drown out the internal voices blaming her.

Exactly right. It must be a living hell.
Just a couple facts left out by the snitch. Hmmmm....Interesting.
(07-25-2012, 12:02 AM)NightOwl Wrote:
(07-24-2012, 11:43 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: What is the chances this jailhouse snitch is telling the truth? I mean how would he know a Eric Taylor, or better yet why say his name at all?

I am waiting on the Ring that sits in evidence Amy Lynn TenEyck is Eric Taylor's ex she is on the Discovery Sheet, where does the ring fit in?

I 'm not sure if it does. Unless you have more info that what I'll post below:

Bates 670 - LCSO report from Detective Kozak dated 06/10/11 re: consent search of AT's appartment

Bates 671 LCSO report from Detective Kozak dated 06/8/11 re: property (ring) from AT

Bates 672-673 Miranda Waiver forms signed by AT on 06/9/11 and 5/17/11
Bates 674 Receipt for property for one ring from AT dated 06/9/11

Looks like she had a receipt for purchasing the ring legitimately. Unless the issue here is that it was purchased from a pawn shop (which I don't know if it was or not) and there's belief that someone involved pawned off a ring from inside the house (or a ring that belonged to Lisa).
(07-24-2012, 11:43 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Mustang, is this the same Mr. Yingling?

OMG he has 10 mugshots!

thats him. extensive record that he readily admitted to. he was sentenced to 10 mos. for child support and given judicial release after 1 month. had 45 days work release and 45 days electronic monitoring. completed both and is on 4 yrs probation. not uncommon for a child support case, boosting his claim that he got nothing for his testimony.
(07-25-2012, 12:34 AM)Mustang Wrote: i think yingling also mentioned amy tenyck as the driver but i was pretty shook up by his orher testimony and wasnt listening as closely as i should have. gotta be honest though... as much as i want to believe yingling i cant help but wonder why, if lisa was dead, they would txke the time to bag and tape her head. i hope theres a reason that makes sense to the jury because this asshole needs to enjoy one last drug buzz. administered by the state of ohio.

I think tapping Lisa makes sense. You know for a fact Johnny isn't coming back now. You know Lisa is dead but want to guarantee she doesn't suddenly wake up. So they tape her too guaranteeing no mistakes. Sounds like they were scared.

In my CPR training, it is common for someone to be mistaken dead because they've stopped breathing, but in reality their heart is still beating (sometimes at a slower pace...body's way of preserving low oxygen levels).
(07-25-2012, 12:41 AM)Mustang Wrote:

OMG he has 10 mugshots!

thats him. extensive record that he readily admitted to. he was sentenced to 10 mos. for child support and given judicial release after 1 month. had 45 days work release and 45 days electronic monitoring. completed both and is on 4 yrs probation. not uncommon for a child support case, boosting his claim that he got nothing for his testimony.

Thanks! so he had nothing to gain from snitching, so my guess is he was sickened by what he heard.
Henry David Thoreau
(07-25-2012, 12:49 AM)NightOwl Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 12:41 AM)Mustang Wrote:

OMG he has 10 mugshots!

Thanks! so he had nothing to gain from snitching, so my guess is he was sickened by what he heard.

Might boost his credibility. He's actually "loosing" something in the sense that he's taken a risk going public and "snitching". Like you said, must have really bothered him to the point to where he felt convicted enough to risk it. Otherwise, why say anything at all? Most people have a "that's not my problem" attitude towards others.