Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Continued telephone conversation between Samuel Williams and Steven Pettaway taken from Lucas County Dockets online dated July 23rd 2011
under Cameo Pettaway - Motion to reconsider.

SW: .....when you was in the joint we took off man, you hear me?
SP: man, I already know, I already know.
SW: that was supposed to be me and you, but, you know little bro had to step up to take your spot man.

SP: yeah, but you know he didn't do it right like I would have did it right.

SW: no he didn't do it right but he did it good enough to make something happen.

SP: he did it good enough, he did it good enough, you right.

SW: man, man, we've been some places man.

SP: man, I already know bro. I already know what it was. I was hearing about you boys when I was in there, but I am just saying man this shit's
wild how this shit came down. I'm like, about to come home, I see you on the news I said, man, swear to god damn, that shit crazy. and,

SW: man, listen. this is what I'm gonna do. this is what I am gonna do for you all. I'm gonna send all my paperwork home. I'm gonna have my wife pick it up right - I'm gonna down to-night and have her come pick it up tomorrow morning first thing. You cause you know what in the fuck you're looking for. I want you to go through it like I went through it. Read every fucking piece of paper, you hear me?

SP: I've been waiting to see this shit. I want the motion. I want all that stuff, shit.

SW: Nigga I got the whole motion. I got every motion.

SP: I want to see all that shit.

SW: I got the whole Discovery. I'm about to send it home so you can really expose some niggas.

SP: That's the cleanest way to do it.

SW: the main thing is to hold up. we almost there.

SP: Man, we good. you're home man.

To be continued......
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(07-25-2012, 03:58 PM)justme Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 03:34 PM)Adub Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 03:01 PM)NightOwl Wrote: From the Lucas County Dockets 23rd July 2012 Motion to Reconsider

They used other inmates PIN #s to deceive LE, but they got tripped up.

Wow! So, why no conspiracy charges? This motion keeps talking of co-conspirators. And citing case law for co-conspirators. I wondered right after the arrests why they weren't charged with conspiracy to commit a crime.
But anyways, WOW!

Why weren't these phone calls played in court???? I don't get it. That's a lot different than the one that was played on the news!

Judge Bates ruled against them being entered into evidence. The State is asking the Judge to reconsider. So we'll see.
(07-25-2012, 08:45 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: SS: Is she from an organized family? She is, apparently, Italian.

HEY! so am i. 37

Ha! As soon as I wrote that I knew someone would be along to say they were Italian.

Seriously, though, I'm trying to figure out why, if Cousino organized this, the retards wouldn't roll over on her. My God, this bitch had made threats and then bragged about tying/taping people up. She also had motive. I swear she's involved.
Later, Mr. Williams later voices concerns over Cameo Pettaway:

SW: make sure you stress to that nigga - solid rock.

SP: man, I am but that nigga - I don't even know what to say about that nigga man. he's like a bad bag of dope. yeah, I love, like I said that's my brother, but he's just fucked up man.

SW: I am up here on the fifth floor.

SP: ain't cam on the fifth?

SW: he's on the sixth. we ain't allowed to be on the same floor. that's why he's stressing. he's up there with all those old heads.

SP: that's where I was at. you can have your way.

SW: you've got to understand how young he is. he ain't never bitted before. but he is trying to listen to them old heads. and the old heads, because one dude came down here and he said they keep telling him that I'm down here trying to roll on him. but tell him don't fall for that bluff man.

SP: man, I told him don't feed into that shit man. he know better. he know.

SW: niggas talk bro. niggas talk worse than snitches in jail, you know that.

SP: ain't nothing to tell on though. there ain't nothing to tell on. what did you do?

SW: right. exactly. that's what I'm saying. that's what - that's - that's my whole thing. you hear me?

The End
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(07-25-2012, 09:28 AM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 08:45 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
i hear she is going to protest at the courthouse. i hope her ass ends up in lockup.

I'm really concerned about what will happen IF these guys aren't found guilty. If there isn't enough evidence, and from what we know so far I'm not sure there is, and these guys get off it'd probably be best for them to move away. As far away from Maytee as possible.

Oh, I dunno. It might be a great opportunity for Maytee to be of service to the community.

Something very damning better come out at trial because if a cigarette butt is all the state has it's inexcusable. Once they're found not guilty, that's it as far these two go.
(07-25-2012, 03:57 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]this was sent to me with permission to post:

Wow LC! That was some post. Very interesting. I don't know why I believe the jail house snitch but that story of his is very convincing to me....and the other phone calls made from SW to CP sound pretty incriminating also.

On a personal note--I am upset finding out public is being let in at Williams trial. I only tried the Pettaway trial. Well i think I will have my fat butt down there bright and early tomorrow!
(07-25-2012, 09:58 AM)Adub Wrote: Maytee is the one that started the whole Alex Cousino was involved scenario. Just saying. Maytee was trying to take Aaron Griffin down. And talking shit every which way. AC was looked at by detectives because of her relationship with Aaron Griffin. I'm not sure why the State is even going into this. They could have saved it all for rebuttal had the defense introduced AC for reasonable doubt.

Adub, the lowlife bitch has implicated herself with the threats and then her remarks about tying people up and leaving them for dead.
WOW. The plot thickens....or sickens.
I wouldn't fault the jailhouse snitch for getting things wrong. He reported what was told to him.

Also, I figured there was some weird hallway betwixt kitchen and garage, since the stories about the butt seemed to vary. Maybe the perps considered it the garage cuz it was outside the kitchen, and the others see it as in the house. Maybe I am overthinking this...
Too many Erics! ha Unless Eric Yingling took notes at the time of his conversation with Williams, I for one can understand how could have said something that was inaccurate.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(07-25-2012, 04:18 PM)justme Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 03:57 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]this was sent to me with permission to post:

Wow LC! That was some post. Very interesting. I don't know why I believe the jail house snitch but that story of his is very convincing to me....and the other phone calls made from SW to CP sound pretty incriminating also.

On a personal note--I am upset finding out public is being let in at Williams trial. I only tried the Pettaway trial. Well i think I will have my fat butt down there bright and early tomorrow!

Go for it I say! Good Luck!
Henry David Thoreau
Soothsayer, Mustang has been in Straub's home many times. I asked him about the butt and he explained how the house is laid out. Bottom line it was in the house.
Those phone calls? The way these idiots talk...jesus.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(07-25-2012, 04:20 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Adub, the lowlife bitch has implicated herself with the threats and then her remarks about tying people up and leaving them for dead.

It was shocking to me to read the content of her text message & to just now read that she hasn't give any DNA is blowing my mind. Is there some part of the law that I am not understanding?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-25-2012, 02:29 PM)greenfrog1437 Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 10:08 AM)misshmarie23 Wrote: ^^ wouldn't T.W tie A.P (A.G) into this that is her kids dad. what relationship did A.C have with A.P?

A.c dated a.p for a year or so

Welcome greenfrog1437! Do have any idea how long Alexandra Cousino dated Johnny Clarke ?
Henry David Thoreau
Owl: Alexandra Cousino dated Johnny Clarke ?

dated? you mean fucked? 46 that's all these people do, and make welfare babies. they don't "date".
Love3Love025

(07-25-2012, 04:18 PM)justme Wrote:

hah I hope you make it in.

No flowers, dinner & show with that crew. Let's snort some percs and screw like bunnies. Morons.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
probably about a half hour
In one of my earlier posts 21264 I said that Mustang told me that they have DNA from 36 suspects including the Cousino girl. He wanted you guys to know that because so many are wondering a lot about DNA
brief new 5 PM 13abc report:

http://www.13abc.com/global/category.asp...Id=7542630