Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
This is Steven Pettaway - Cameo Pettaway's brother.

[Image: mug-shot-12651202.jpg]
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(07-25-2012, 04:57 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: In one of my earlier posts 21264 I said that Mustang told me that they have DNA from 36 suspects including the Cousino girl. He wanted you guys to know that because so many are wondering a lot about DNA

I'm sorry, OTD, I misunderstood. Smiley_emoticons_slash
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-25-2012, 04:57 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: In one of my earlier posts 21264 I said that Mustang told me that they have DNA from 36 suspects including the Cousino girl. He wanted you guys to know that because so many are wondering a lot about DNA

I read post 21264 and saw they had 36 suspects DNA, LE wanted to make sure!

So if they got Cousino's DNA what does that tell us? Oh my!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(07-25-2012, 05:12 PM)NightOwl Wrote: So if they got Cousino's DNA what does that tell us? Oh my!

It tells us that it's not hers on the tape used to bind Johnny & Lisa.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-25-2012, 03:18 PM)greenfrog1437 Wrote: and a.c is known for being a snitch and a sneaky rat would not surprise me if she cut a deal for her unknown DNA to never be exposed

@LC Can they do that, not expose her. If they can that is fucked up!
(07-25-2012, 04:47 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Owl: Alexandra Cousino dated Johnny Clarke ?

dated? you mean fucked? 46 that's all these people do, and make welfare babies. they don't "date".
Love3Love025

Nothing but the truth and the whole truth! hah hah hah
Henry David Thoreau
(07-25-2012, 05:18 PM)sharit Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 03:18 PM)greenfrog1437 Wrote: and a.c is known for being a snitch and a sneaky rat would not surprise me if she cut a deal for her unknown DNA to never be exposed

@LC Can they do that, not expose her. If they can that is fucked up!

no. a sworn officer of the court could not legally bury that.

(07-25-2012, 03:34 PM)Adub Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 03:01 PM)NightOwl Wrote: From the Lucas County Dockets 23rd July 2012 Motion to Reconsider

They used other inmates PIN #s to deceive LE, but they got tripped up.

Wow! So, why no conspiracy charges? This motion keeps talking of co-conspirators. And citing case law for co-conspirators. I wondered right after the arrests why they weren't charged with conspiracy to commit a crime.
But anyways, WOW!

This is quite a stretch, but why not try to get them all on a RICO charge?
(07-25-2012, 03:46 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Ditto, I think that I had posted about using somebody's pin . These people are as dumb as a box of rocks, but very street wise and stupid!

HAHAHAHA Cameo asked in the call "are you retarded or something?" HAHAHAHAHAHA I think I pissed myself!!
CP using the word retarded is pretty funny. Lmao. He is the retard. Using another peson pin # speaks volumes.. What's there to hide??
(07-25-2012, 05:29 PM)Aberlin Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 03:46 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Ditto, I think that I had posted about using somebody's pin . These people are as dumb as a box of rocks, but very street wise and stupid!

HAHAHAHA Cameo asked in the call "are you retarded or something?" HAHAHAHAHAHA I think I pissed myself!!

I guess it takes one to know one.
(07-25-2012, 05:43 PM)Adub Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 05:29 PM)Aberlin Wrote:

I guess it takes one to know one.

Agreed
(07-25-2012, 04:07 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Continued telephone conversation between Samuel Williams and Steven Pettaway taken from Lucas County Dockets online dated July 23rd 2011
under Cameo Pettaway - Motion to reconsider.

SW: man, listen. this is what I'm gonna do. this is what I am gonna do for you all. I'm gonna send all my paperwork home. I'm gonna have my wife pick it up right - I'm gonna down to-night and have her come pick it up tomorrow morning first thing. You cause you know what in the fuck you're looking for. I want you to go through it like I went through it. Read every fucking piece of paper, you hear me?

SP: I've been waiting to see this shit. I want the motion. I want all that stuff, shit.

SW: Nigga I got the whole motion. I got every motion.

SP: I want to see all that shit.

SW: I got the whole Discovery. I'm about to send it home so you can really expose some niggas.

SP: That's the cleanest way to do it.

SW: the main thing is to hold up. we almost there.

SP: Man, we good. you're home man.

To be continued......

Witness elimination/intimidation?
(07-25-2012, 03:18 PM)greenfrog1437 Wrote: Word on the streets here in Toledo are Johnny dad was making threating gestures to a.c and one of cameos baby's mother and the statement someone had made earlier about a.c being Italian she is Japanese and white. .... and a.c is known for being a snitch and a sneaky rat would not surprise me if she cut a deal for her unknown DNA to never be exposed

there not ganna let her snitch just to keep her name out of the dna of a murder.
Does anyone know yet where the Bedford Inn fits into all this? was it a place to rondezvous maybe? ladies of the night place!

Starla, Williams wife was roughly 8 months pregnant at the time, Amy TenEyck was still with Eric Taylor at that time.

who was the driver that night?

Still more witnesses' to take the stand I'm wondering who IC is maybe they'll back up Erik Yingling testimony.

I have to agree with Pico! "God has a plan" Yingling coming forward was the right thing to do - does he qualify for any reward?

Could Williams have been seeing another woman behind Starla's back?
Henry David Thoreau
(07-25-2012, 04:44 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 02:29 PM)greenfrog1437 Wrote: [quote='misshmarie23' pid='271051'
dateline='1343225301']
^^ wouldn't T.W tie A.P (A.G) into this that is her kids dad. what relationship did A.C have with A.P?
[/quotA.c dated a.p for a year or so

Welcome greenfrog1437! Do have any idea how long Alexandra Cousino dated Johnny Clarke ?

I can not recall a.c dating Johnny but I would not doubt. She screwed him because she is a Toledo most known man eater
(07-25-2012, 05:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 05:12 PM)NightOwl Wrote: So if they got Cousino's DNA what does that tell us? Oh my!

It tells us that it's not hers on the tape used to bind Johnny & Lisa.

Or that could mean her DNA matched and she cut a deal with them to keep her DNA unknown because like said before unknown and unidentified is two different things.....and e.t should already have his DNA down there he is incarcerated right now on a burglary charged I believe or home invasion
(07-25-2012, 03:18 PM)greenfrog1437 Wrote: Word on the streets here in Toledo are Johnny dad was making threating gestures to a.c and one of cameos baby's mother and the statement someone had made earlier about a.c being Italian she is Japanese and white. .... and a.c is known for being a snitch and a sneaky rat would not surprise me if she cut a deal for her unknown DNA to never be exposed

So was he threatening her in the event that she snitched? Does Alex know the truth?
(07-25-2012, 06:04 PM)greenfrog1437 Wrote:
dateline='1343225301']
^^ wouldn't T.W tie A.P (A.G) into this that is her kids dad. what relationship did A.C have with A.P?

Welcome greenfrog1437! Do have any idea how long Alexandra Cousino dated Johnny Clarke ?

I can not recall a.c dating Johnny but I would not doubt. She screwed him because she is a Toledo most known man eater

That's a good one "man eater" hahhah
Henry David Thoreau
(07-25-2012, 06:04 PM)greenfrog1437 Wrote:
dateline='1343225301']

She has two beautiful daughters by a baby daddy that is now "engaged" to Sam Williams' ex-wife. How bizarre is that?