Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
"Just Me" was in the courtroom today and will post what took place when she gets home. She said that Judge Bates acquitted Pettaway.
They won't be able to try him again for murder due to Double Jeopardy. This whole disgusting, dirty case makes me sick!
(07-26-2012, 02:50 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Mustang called me just after typing what happened. I have lost all faith!

Keep your chin up!

Can you pass along a message to Mustang the Dinars were talked about on Mock 2/20/11. On the Discovery there is a section that says re the Dinars.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(07-26-2012, 03:26 PM)Timeless Wrote: "Just Me" was in the courtroom today and will post what took place when she gets home. She said that Judge Bates acquitted Pettaway.
They won't be able to try him again for murder due to Double Jeopardy. This whole disgusting, dirty case makes me sick!

There is no double jeopardy on a dismissal.
13 abc and wtol i know you read here. your inaccurate reporting is shameful and unprofessional. you were in such a hurry you don't check FACTS as reporters should do! FOR SHAME! just print anything that pops into your sophomoric junior-reporter alleged brains.

the toledo blade did a professional accurate job.

The judge granted motion for acquittal.

....don't think they should have brought this to trial -- cameo's cell phone records/tower information was exculpatory -- shows he wasn't in that area during the time of the murders.
Are you fucking kidding me!? That pos was there and he was part of the crime and its ab damn shame that they had barely any evidence to prove it, maybe Williams trial will go differently and he'll "roll" on some motherfuckers! I'm so pissed! How do you have so much DNA tested and still don't have a match? Either someone is corrupting shit or its someone they least expect in their eyes thats part of Johnnys family or Lisa's ex and some of his friends..
(07-26-2012, 03:29 PM)YourOtherLeft Wrote: The judge granted motion for acquittal.

....don't think they should have brought this to trial -- cameo's cell phone records/tower information was exculpatory -- shows he wasn't in that area during the time of the murders.
doesn't mean they didn't give their phones to their hoes and make them use them so it seemed like they weren't there... Or like I said, they better check on lisas ex or someone in johnnys family!
(07-26-2012, 03:28 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: 13 abc and wtol i know you read here. your inaccurate reporting is shameful and unprofessional. you were in such a hurry you don't check FACTS as reporters should do! FOR SHAME! just print anything that pops into your sophomoric junior-reporter alleged brains.

the toledo blade did a professional accurate job.

I MAILED THIS POST TO ALL 3 NEWS DIRECTORS.

A snippet from a Nancy Grace transcript - 00:15:54 >> They also seized from the HOME DVDs, Cardboard boxes, iraqi currency and currency from other countries.

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/nancy...11/556944/

Aired on Friday, Feb 04, 2011 (2/4/2011) at 04:00 PM
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(07-26-2012, 02:37 PM)Mustang Wrote: Fuck! Pettaway just released! Defense granted a motion for acquittal!

Son of a Bitch!!!! Damn I hope my daughter becomes a prosecutor.
(07-26-2012, 02:19 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: probably a weapon or drug shit Owl.

Which begs the question: If they could get a warrant for his arrest for murder, why didn't they have a search warrant for his house at the same time?
(07-26-2012, 03:29 PM)YourOtherLeft Wrote: The judge granted motion for acquittal.

I wouldn't take my phone if I was going to kill someone.
(07-26-2012, 03:45 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 02:19 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: probably a weapon or drug shit Owl.

Which begs the question: If they could get a warrant for his arrest for murder, why didn't they have a search warrant for his house at the same time?

They searched Starla's house. Found nothing.
(03-15-2011, 05:42 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: When, "Hey Bro." is said. Can that be referring to any buddy or first
and foremost a biological brother?

This has been covered before...currently it covers any male person familiar
or not. Its like hey you....
(07-26-2012, 03:28 PM)Adub Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 03:26 PM)Timeless Wrote: "Just Me" was in the courtroom today and will post what took place when she gets home. She said that Judge Bates acquitted Pettaway.

Could the judge be smart in doing this? I know if the jury found him not guilty he couldn't be tried again.
(07-26-2012, 03:13 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I mean that i can't find Justice for, RIP or in loving memory. Will these open for you?

They all work for me OTD must be a glitch at your end! they'll be back nothing being said, tis all quiet.
Henry David Thoreau
(07-26-2012, 03:50 PM)JustSayin... Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 03:28 PM)Adub Wrote:

Could the judge be smart in doing this? I know if the jury found him not guilty he couldn't be tried again.

One way to look at it. the Judge saw the big not guilty coming.
So is anyone else hoping JustMe drives fast (but safe) to get home so she can share her report? I think my refresh button is going to get burnt out.
(07-26-2012, 02:37 PM)Mustang Wrote: Fuck! Pettaway just released! Defense granted a motion for acquittal!

Oh, NO!!!!!!!!!
(07-26-2012, 03:15 PM)Pico45 Wrote: Would seem to me they would be able to try him at a later date if they wanted to. Why Bates would have let this get to a trial anyways is beyond me.

Why? is right, I'm sick about it!
Henry David Thoreau