Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-26-2012, 10:24 PM)Adub Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 10:08 PM)rotten_cotton Wrote: Wow, just watched Fox Toledo News and they interviewed Maytee. She was very calm....not at all what I expected! Hopefully it is online for the non-locals!!!

I have read her comments on misc. fb accounts and know that she can be normal. Very normal. Made this comment before. So WTF is up w/ RIP Johnny $ Lisa?

you referring to the fb profile? not the page....
http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/19126...atastrophe
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(07-26-2012, 04:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Didn't ANY of you see this coming?

Ummmm I guess my slam dunk prediction sucked big time,Beat_deadhorse
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
http://www.13abc.com/story/19126718/vict...atastrophe
TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) -

Maytee Clarke, mother of Johnny Clarke, say she is applaud...

lol

No spell checker on the Toledo media computers, I guess.
Maytee Clarke criticizes Judge Bates for refusing to allow recordings from the Williams trial to be introduced as evidence in the Pettaway case. Clarke claims those recordings link Pettaway to the killings.

I would like to hear those recordings.
http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2012/0...rdict.html
Maytee should be pissed at prosecutors who brought such a weak case and made it so Pettaway can never be tried on this, again.
(07-26-2012, 11:40 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Maytee Clarke criticizes Judge Bates for refusing to allow recordings from the Williams trial to be introduced as evidence in the Pettaway case. Clarke claims those recordings link Pettaway to the killings.

I would like to hear those recordings.

Me and Maytee seem to be on the same page 113

Rulings by the Judge excluding evidence is Appealable. Come on Ohio. Climb on out of that shithole.
http://www.toledonewsnow.com/category/24...start=true GOOD VIDEO
It was an eventful day & most are focused on what Williams jury will do and Pettaway's acquittal, I've followed this so long have wondered so much like a lot of other mockers have...just wanted to get a few more details out that I found interesting from Pettaway's trial before the lunch break and then aquittal.
During cross-exam of Det Kozak, used certificates of title to show that JC bought his car from a dealership with another person (I think it was his grandfather) also listed on title - car had just under 30k miles. Six months later, car title changed to J.C. & L.S., mileage was 105k --- that's 75k in 6 months. (defense trying to establish Johnny was a dealer).
They talked about investigation of AP (earlier during direct Det K said AP was investigated and cleared) - Defense asked Det K to confirm AP had a prior prison record - objection made & overruled. Then he asked Det K to verify that AP wasn't in custody at time of murders (he wasn't). He said AP's in prison now on new robbery charge, he's not a nice guy -- objection & sustained.
BUT here's the part about AP I couldn't believe--- Defense asked how he cleared AP -- when Det K didn't really offer anything, Defense asked if it was on the basis of Matt Yockey. Det K confirmed that essentially cleared AP because MY came down to station voluntarily on 131 and gave an alibi for AP, which was that AP was hanging out with MY that night and said that AP was on the phone arguing with TW most of the evening.

Honestly --- if that's how they cleared AP, I just about give up. I put way too much faith in the investigation.

Defense went through a list of other suspects, many who've been mentioned at some point on here ---often Det K couldn't remember much about them or why he investigated them or asked for DNA --when he remembered it was usually because they were related to/associates of Sam/Cam, or because someone else told them they should check so & so. Made it look like there was no actual strategy. For one of the names, detective wasn't even sure if it was a he/she. Also, found it unbelievable that at least once, a witness came forward with information blaming other people including details of the crime (said he overheard when he was arrested) & they didn't even bother to take his DNA just everyone else except person bringing info. Man, this testimony was disappointing.
I'm running out of room so will finish on another post (almost done, just need to get the rest of this out & off my mind tonight, sorry for posting so much)
During cross of Det K - D.M. was brought up. Said she was one of SW's girlfriends at the time of the murders. She offered an alibi for SW when he was arrested, including Sam's cousin L.G. --alibi was proved to be false. (this answered some of my questions of her role in this whole thing)
He asked Det K if wallet placement on body was significant and Det K said not to me. (huh??? really?)
He entered into evidence transcripts of threatening/angry text messages between Johnny and someone else - Det K couldn't remember who the texts were from/to. And admitted that he didn't believe they took his DNA.
Similarly with LS text messages she & a friend were talking about a guy they were upset about -- he couldn't remember what this was about or who the friend of LS was.
On re-direct, prosecution asked if bf/gf stuff was thoroughly investigated - Det K said yes.
Noted that hundreds have been explored during course of investigation.
(07-27-2012, 12:18 AM)YourOtherLeft Wrote: Man, this testimony was disappointing.
I'm running out of room so will finish on another post (almost done, just need to get the rest of this out & off my mind tonight, sorry for posting so much)

No reason to apologize YOL, I am very grateful for your & others reports from the trials!
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
YOL, this is completely sickening! This is beyond incompetence, it's downright lazy. So Matt Yockey calls the shots on suspects, does he? What bullshit. Such important stuff to have escaped this guys mind! Didn't he have a case file with notes, FFS?! What an absolute disgrace. Hoodrats must be laughing their asses off at this. Unbelievable.
justme......

I saw a Lucas County court recorder or personel hug a defense lawyer of that kid that killed a Toledo cop a few years ago. They all deserve one another if you ask me. And yes, it made me puke as well!
If Maytee reads this stuff she is going to blow a gasket - and rightfully so.
I am sick to my stomach over this! Hopefully the Williams jury gets it right. Maybe the cops planted the cigarette butt there! Doubt it! But LC is right, if you are there, even though you didn't actually do the crime, you are still just as guilty.

You should read-and I know its been posted-what all the CP supporters have been posting on the Blade. A bunch of low life East side trash!

God, please bless Lisa and her family tonight!!!!!
Mustang......

What do you mean the jail is having problems tonight? The inmates are celebrating? Or they know like we do that CP is a rat fink who would dress up like a woman if he were on the Titanic to escape?
Thought the FBI was involved in this case?
Sharit.......

They probably should have taken over the case! I am sick to my stomach!