Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Fucking awesome!

Question, in the sentencing trial, can Williams roll on other involved to save him for death? If he does and Pettaway was one of them is he then off on double jeopardy? Would the state be able to appeal in that case and retry, they wouldn't be able to use new facts though correct?
GUILTY

WHEN IS SENTENCING HEARING?

Do we know if any Mockers were there today?? If so, I can't wait to hear their info.

I hope the families can get some closure. RIP Johnny and Lisa.
So HAPPY for the Straub's.

Hope this helps Maytee too
Fuck yea!!!! I just got goosebumps down my entire body. I am so happy!!!!! Hopefully now that hes been found guilty he will finally tell us who else is involved
SENTENCING HEARING MONDAY.

I'm literally crying...god bless those brave women and men on that jury.
my favorite photo of Johnny and Lisa. Rest in Peace
a little bit of Justice served today.

[Image: 180954_194630330565399_190897417605357_6...1612_n.jpg]

Soooooooo happy! I hope he rolls on everyone, I bet when he heard cameo got off, he was thinking he would too, but I bet he's singing a different tune now! I hope he "rolls" on every piece of shit involved! Will they be able to appeal judges decision now for pettaway if sam says he was involved?
Can you imagine how pissed he must be right now knowing that his boy "killa cam" is out walking the streets, living it up while he was found guilty on every count. He's probably thinking that Cam talked or something, not knowing what all went down at the trial.

Here's to the rest of those fuckity fucks getting arrested too!!
(07-27-2012, 11:03 AM)LoserCity Wrote: Can you imagine how pissed he must be right now knowing that his boy "killa cam" is out walking the streets, living it up while he was found guilty on every count. He's probably thinking that Cam talked or something, not knowing what all went down at the trial.

Here's to the rest of those fuckity fucks getting arrested too!!

I bet he's furious, I know I would be! Now, hopefully he'll talk..
Guilty!!!! Couldn't be happier!!! Can anyone tell me where to find the post about the jail house phone calls? I must of missed it! Thanks
Also - Can you imagine being in the state prosecutor's office today? Pettaway's team walking around with their heads hanging while William's team shows them how to get it done.
williams can offer to throw some people under the bus in exchange for LWOP instead of death.
but his life wouldn't be worth a dime if he snitched people out.

(07-27-2012, 11:12 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: williams can offer to throw some people under the bus in exchange for LWOP instead of death.
but his life wouldn't be worth a dime if he snitched people out.
I can't imagine him taking the fall alone for this ..i definitely wouldn't...
Guilty, Guilty, Guilty!!!!!!!!! RIP Lisa! Can't wait to tell OTD!!!
(07-27-2012, 10:48 AM)Duchess Wrote: Is it really true? The media fucked up so badly yesterday. I'm afraid to believe this.

(07-27-2012, 10:50 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: GUILTY

WHEN IS SENTENCING HEARING?

Monday!
Tears of joy for the Straubs!
I hope that Williams is ready to roll over on his boy Cameo now. Hopefully, he'll be pissed that CP got off and decide he's not going down alone!
Mustang was there.
I was so worried last night. Very happy about outcome today. Thanks everyone who kept us informed. Hoping that scum bag will roll on people.