Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Woot!!
GUILTY! NOW GIVE THIS PRICK THE NEEDLE SO HE CAN BURN IN HELL!!!

He has a weekend to think about some things. I hope he does the right thing and starts to roll on people!
Dear Lisa,

Some justice served hon. More hopefully to come, but please rest easy Angel!
LC and Duchess......

A Big THANK YOU for having this forum and keeping the memory of these two kids as well as the murder alive! Thanks for all the Mockers out there. All of you are truly compassionate invididuals who wanted to see justice and cared about the victims and their families!!!!

LC anyway you can post the thank you, you got from one of the detectives? Or at least tell us what the conversation?

Will Mustang be reporting to us what happened?
OK, hope that i got this right! All of the Straub family & supporters(about 20), met with a prosecutor after the jury gave their decision. Prosecutor was quite shaken, which never happens. RE: sentencing there are 3 choices , death, life with parole 30 yrs, life with parole 25 yrs. Kidnapping 10yrs each. And, mustang is pretty positive that these sentences will be served consecutively. In other words, Williams will NEVER be a free man!!!!! I asked about a deal should he decided to talk. M. said that that the prosecution will never make that offer. That would be up to the defense. Even then a lot of people would have to agree to that. Families among others. This next point is that this case is NOT over! There are 2 or 3 people out there.People living this life style will eventually be arrested for a felony and they will then have their DNA! This from the prosecutor!
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
Great news OTD!!!!!
(07-27-2012, 11:05 AM)smiles4u Wrote: Guilty!!!! Couldn't be happier!!! Can anyone tell me where to find the post about the jail house phone calls? I must of missed it! Thanks

smiles4u, Page 1520 post #21273 then it continues on Page 1521 post #21281 last one is Page 1521 post #21284. Jail house calls.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(07-27-2012, 03:24 PM)Pico45 Wrote: LC and Duchess......

A Big THANK YOU for having this forum and keeping the memory of these two kids as well as the murder alive! Thanks for all the Mockers out there. All of you are truly compassionate invididuals who wanted to see justice and cared about the victims and their families!!!!

Id like to second that!!! Drinking too muchDrinking too much
http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/19129...-5-charges

Watch this. When he gets into the elevator he bangs his head against the back wall. If he has any remorse, he will cut a deal with the state and roll on everyone.
PICO: LC anyway you can post the thank you, you got from one of the detectives? Or at least tell us what the conversation?
--------------------------------------

i've been in touch with several throughout case. they read here, and were forthcoming when i had questions. i also liaisoned them with certain informants who wished me to do so.

the thankyou was basically very simple thanks. Smiley_emoticons_smile
one cop helping another.
Policelady_cop

Awesome LC. Thanks again.

Very emotional in that report from WTOL to see MR Straub hugging family members!
i can't recall...have we ever seen williams' parents?

I have a snitching question...

Spending the rest of his life in the slammer is going to be difficult enough without adding to it by snitching. Is it possible for him to cut a deal and one requirement on his end be that he is sent to the other side of the country to do his time? I don't want to use the word protected but could he be put away where no one would be aware he snitched?

We've all read what this crew thinks about snitches, I don't see him doing that unless he finds a way to keep himself safe.

Do I have to eat crow for anything?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
awesome news!!!
Duchess:
Do I have to eat crow for anything?

can't think of anything! hah

[Image: Eating+Crow+2.jpeg]

Duchess: Spending the rest of his life in the slammer is going to be difficult enough without adding to it by snitching. Is it possible for him to cut a deal and one requirement on his end be that he is sent to the other side of the country to do his time?
------------------------------------------------------

the Feds will do that, not sure about Ohio.
and usually lifers want to be visited by their loved ones.
he'll be in PC, but eventually the most notorious inmates get attacked...from albert desalvo to jeffrey dahmer.
i think the jailhouse snitch tingley (?) will need to watch his back too.

There is a federal prison just across the MI border, it's much more secure but it's near family and he'd be better protected if he chooses to deal.

Personally I don't wish for him to get the death penalty. I'd rather him spend the next 30 years getting raped. Who says rape can't be a good thing? Because lethal injection is too quick and painless, however sucking another mans ---k, good luck trying to pretend it's a lolipop.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott
http://www.13abc.com/story/19130169/samu...g-burglary
Yes, thank you everyone for keeping this thread alive.

BTW, Williams had like 3 baby mama's. Then I see a recent pic of him today. Maybe I've been living in SoCal for too long, when did NW Ohio women suddenly start going for the fatties? It has been 2 years since I've been home but I don't remember that.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott
http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2012/0...lling.html