Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I think that I read or heard that he has gained weight since locked up.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(07-27-2012, 04:09 PM)MikeyA Wrote: Yes, thank you everyone for keeping this thread alive.

BTW, Williams had like 3 baby mama's. Then I see a recent pic of him today. Maybe I've been living in SoCal for too long, when did NW Ohio women suddenly start going for the fatties? It has been 2 years since I've been home but I don't remember that.

Are you saying you would have gotten more ass?

J/k

I don't think any of the "women" would be anything you want to put your dick in the same room as.
(07-27-2012, 04:08 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: http://www.13abc.com/story/19130169/samu...g-burglary

13ABC

Friday morning a jury found Samuel Williams guilty in the murders of Lisa Straub and Johnny Clarke. It was a murder that shocked the Springfield Township Community. A young couple found in a home bound with bags over their heads.

There was heavy court security as the jury walked into the courtroom, Lisa Straub's parents and sister were seated in the front row of the gallery. Johnny Clarke's parents were not there.

As everyone waited to hear the verdict, there was complete tense silence. So quiet you could hear a pin drop. It was as if you could hear hearts beating. Then the judge read the verdict.

The jury found Samuel Williams of East Toledo guilty of two counts of aggravated murder, two counts of kidnapping, and one count of aggravated burglary.

This comes less than a day after Judge Bates in a different courtroom dismissed the charges against Cameo Pettaway, the other man accused in the crime.

Prosecutors in the Williams trial argued the brutal deaths of Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub inside the Straub family home back in January 2011 had to do with drugs and money.

Several witnesses testified that Johnny Clarke sold marijuana and both he and Lisa used Percocet pills.

The young couple was found on the kitchen floor with their hands duct-taped behind their backs and plastic bags tightly duct-taped over their heads. Williams' DNA was found on a cigarette butt found inside the home that night. A former jail inmate testified Williams confessed to him while behind bars.

And a woman who had big problems with Johnny Clarke after she bought Johnny's car testified that she is good friends with Williams. With the guilty verdict, the jury is not dismissed.

The jury returns to court Monday morning to next decide if Williams should get the death penalty. The three men and nine women are not being sequestered over the weekend. Judge Dean Mandros gave them strict instructions, including a ban on information about what the Pettaway trial.

"Don't talk to anyone. Don't watch any news reports. Stay away from computers. Remain free from any outside influence."

The jury returns Monday for the second phase of this case to decide if Williams should get capital punishment and be put on death row.

Stay away from computers!!!!!! I could never do that.hahaha
Justice for Johnny & Lisa Hes going down too for the count we will fight every level of court system to make sure he pays too and we DEMAND JUSTICE FOR JOHNNY CLARKE AND LISA STRAUB!!!!!!
about an hour ago via mobile · Like
Kiss-my-assKiss-my-ass1246
(07-27-2012, 04:08 PM)MikeyA Wrote: There is a federal prison just across the MI border, it's much more secure but it's near family and he'd be better protected if he chooses to deal.

Personally I don't wish for him to get the death penalty. I'd rather him spend the next 30 years getting raped. Who says rape can't be a good thing? Because lethal injection is too quick and painless, however sucking another mans ---k, good luck trying to pretend it's a lolipop.

he can do that for the next 10-15 years while he appeals his case...then die anyway with cock breath.
I'm very relieved about the verdict!! Grateful for a brave jury.

I'm sorry to get change the main topic at hand but I'm still stuck on this excessive mileage on Johnny's car.

Does anyone have any knowledge of Johnny's driving record? Was he ever stoppped or pulled over in any areas far from home. Average 12,500 miles a month leaves a lot of room for speeding tickets and every other traffic violation you could get stopped for.

For those of you who missed my post earlier today breaking down all the math on Johnny's 6 month mileage of 75,000 miles, you can view that post here:

http://mockforums.net/thread-4737-post-2...#pid272085

Gracious!!
OH, my poor ears! haha
Aberlin, are you a Virgo too? OMG ANAL?
Thank you night owl
(07-27-2012, 05:12 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Aberlin, are you a Virgo too? OMG ANAL?

No not anal, just painting the picture so we can have a better idea of how excessive 75,000 miles in 6 months is.

No offense taken btw Smiley_emoticons_smile I love me some details Smiley_emoticons_smile
Just came home from work.. heard the news!!! My prayers were answered! Sam Williams GUILTY! WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!
(07-27-2012, 05:08 PM)Aberlin Wrote: I'm very relieved about the verdict!! Grateful for a brave jury.

I'm sorry to get change the main topic at hand but I'm still stuck on this excessive mileage on Johnny's car.

Does anyone have any knowledge of Johnny's driving record? Was he ever stoppped or pulled over in any areas far from home. Average 12,500 miles a month leaves a lot of room for speeding tickets and every other traffic violation you could get stopped for.

For those of you who missed my post earlier today breaking down all the math on Johnny's 6 month mileage of 75,000 miles, you can view that post here:

Gracious!!

6 hrs driving a day would be the equivalent to driving back and forth from Toledo to either Chicago and Cincy, those are the two main drug mule routes to the Toledo/Detroit areas..

I went to school with a guy who was busted mulling the Cincy route.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott
(07-27-2012, 05:08 PM)Aberlin Wrote: I'm sorry to get change the main topic at hand but I'm still stuck on this excessive mileage on Johnny's car.

Gracious!!

Aberlin, you have done a great job with the figures, breaking it down etc., Cheers

I'm stuck on this also Aberlin, I couldn't believe reading this in YourOtherLeft's report from the Court room, that amount of miles had to baffle the Detectives' something is very odd! Johnny and the Grandfather had the car in their name, then the title gets changed to Johnny and Lisa let me tell you these two did some boogieing hah
I do know they went to Florida, for all we know maybe they went every week? or every 2 weeks. Even if Big John took Maytee in the car to Florida it still doesn't explain those miles. Someone out there has to know why all those miles accumulated on that car.

My worry is maybe it's nothing, then again maybe it is connected to their murders? IMO I don't think we should give up trying to find who matches the other DNA.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(07-27-2012, 05:23 PM)smiles4u Wrote: Thank you night owl

Welcome to Mock!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(07-27-2012, 05:25 PM)queen bitch Wrote: Just came home from work.. heard the news!!! My prayers were answered! Sam Williams GUILTY! WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

Prayer works!
Henry David Thoreau
I thought there was a gag order on the case? How are they talking to Maytee about it? Unless if they only asked about CP.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott
there IS still a gag order. until after sentencing.

As of 7 hours ago, Cameo has a new facebook page announcing he's back and better than ever.(sick) AND IT'S PUBLIC...wow.

LC mentioned the other day, about posting something after the trials for all of us?? Anyone know what that was about? LC?
(07-27-2012, 06:31 PM)aileen Wrote: As of 7 hours ago, Cameo has a new facebook page announcing he's back and better than ever.(sick) AND IT'S PUBLIC...wow.

link?