Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-27-2012, 06:33 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(07-27-2012, 06:31 PM)aileen Wrote: As of 7 hours ago, Cameo has a new facebook page announcing he's back and better than ever.(sick) AND IT'S PUBLIC...wow.

link?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004168711136
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004168711136
He damn sure does. Asshole.
I guess that would be in anyones top 10 things to do when they get outta jail...
Get a burger and fries, sleep in my own bed, make a new facebook.
What a jerk off.
wow, that takes balls.

i can't read anything on there, so if he posts anything really interesting about the case and his buddy williams, will someone copy and paste? thanks!

LC mentioned the other day, about posting something after the trials for all of us?? Anyone know what that was about? LC?

not sure what you mean.

**@LC...I will try and back track to see what it was that you mentioned. For only being 40 my memory is crap!

Does anyone remember the name of Cameo's *baby momma*, that was busted for prostitution? I'm curious if she still has her fb page and if she's mentioned any of this.(her page used to be public, I just forget her name) I thought it odd that she wasn't listed on his new fb.

*eta: Found her...nothing on her page, but it's still public.
(07-27-2012, 06:51 PM)aileen Wrote: **@LC...I will try and back track to see what it was that you mentioned. For only being 40 my memory is crap!

Does anyone remember the name of Cameo's *baby momma*, that was busted for prostitution? I'm curious if she still has her fb page and if she's mentioned any of this.(her page used to be public, I just forget her name) I thought it odd that she wasn't listed on his new fb.

Michelle Wainwright.
(07-27-2012, 06:51 PM)aileen Wrote: **@LC...I will try and back track to see what it was that you mentioned. For only being 40 my memory is crap!

Sarah Rupert & Michelle Wainwright both got Prostitution charges.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

I knew the lil' tard fuck would come out of this feeling invincible.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I learned yesterday from my cousin(who teaches special needs kids), that she had Cameo in some of her classes. She remembers him quite well and said, "he had a learning disability, but was raised in a horrific environment." She also said, "In a different world he never would have chosen the life he has, but he was not shown any differently."
[quote='shitstorm' pid='272086' dateline='1343383296']
I don't think it's possible that Johnny put on all those miles in that amount of time. Either it's a mistake or the car was being used by several people in a long distance drug operation. Crazy!
[/quot
Anything is possible in Toledo. If he was driving out of state he would have been transporting large quantities. Maybe Johnny had a big sack that night? Maybe it is possible he bragged about his journeys? Beginning to feel like we will never know. If i kicked my son out and he got murdered, well, just put me on the fifth floor. Oh, if you want to kill some one take them to Toledo.
(07-27-2012, 10:48 AM)Duchess Wrote: Is it really true? The media fucked up so badly yesterday. I'm afraid to believe this.
hah So so true
Whew! Glad to read all of this and everyone here has expressed my sentiments. I pray to God he comes clean with who was there. I can't stand thinking that some other arrogant filth is out there feeling smug that they got away the murders of two people. Makes me sick.

YourOtherLeft, JustMe and Mustang, I have to ask if your fantastic reports were all done from memory or if you guys took notes. I'm so impressed with all you. Any one of you could go on to professional journalism. Well done.

And, for Owl: How is that you manage to come up with page and post numbers whenever someone asks about something that was said in this thread? You're amazing!
(07-27-2012, 12:45 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: dead man walking

[Image: CTY-williams27p-Street-Address-10677-Fre...ysburg.jpg]

shit, i look at him and see another kid. all so senseless.

Some where along his life something went terribly wrong!
(07-27-2012, 07:34 PM)shitstorm Wrote: And, for Owl: How is that you manage to come up with page and post numbers whenever someone asks about something was said in this thread? You're amazing!

Blowing-kisses you're amazing also!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(07-27-2012, 07:20 PM)aileen Wrote: I learned yesterday from my cousin(who teaches special needs kids), that she had Cameo in some of her classes. She remembers him quite well and said, "he had a learning disability, but was raised in a horrific environment." She also said, "In a different world he never would have chosen the life he has, but he was not shown any differently."

A lot of violent criminals do have very sad beginnings and horrific childhoods. That's what progressives use to excuse their actions and pretend they can be rehabilitated. We just have to remember that (sadly) lots of people have had traumatic childhoods and they don't go on to harm others.
(07-27-2012, 07:39 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(07-27-2012, 07:34 PM)shitstorm Wrote: And, for Owl: How is that you manage to come up with page and post numbers whenever someone asks about something was said in this thread? You're amazing!

Aw, *hugs*, but I am NOT.

But, you didn't say how you do that! Do have some kind of file that you cross reference by subject, or something? You and Adub are like the walking encylopedias on this thread!
(07-27-2012, 07:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I knew the lil' tard fuck would come out of this feeling invincible.

You should hang out with us more in the crime forum, Duchess.
You have a really good gut instinct for this stuff.
(07-27-2012, 07:46 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(07-27-2012, 07:39 PM)NightOwl Wrote:

Aw, *hugs*, but I am NOT.

But, you didn't say how you do that! Do have some kind of file that you cross reference by subject, or something? You and Adub are like the walking encylopedias on this thread!

No, no fancy technique I posted it Wednesday Evening, that was easy to recall. I did print out the phone call transcripts 3 pages to save, I thought those phone calls would fry Williams, so posted them up on Mock. I printed out copies of the Discovery with all the initials, so I could refer back there. I just try to remember the best I can and watch for missed details. I don't want mountains of paper around hah

I have a question for you, do you think Erik Yingling should qualify for some of the reward money? I think his testimony played a role in williams being found guilty.
Henry David Thoreau
As for my day in court, I took almost half a notebook of notes...I didn't want to miss, mis-remember, or mis-report anything. I wrote a lot in my posts but..there's a lot more...including interactions with various family members, court staff, attorneys that I didn't write about to try to keep my anonymity. I have followed this from day 1, put hours and hours into trying to figure it out, and realized sitting in court no matter how much I'd invested in this and wanted to know more, it was much easier at a distance...looking in eyes of families, friends, even had a moment that cameo looked directly in my eyes...its so more than a just a "case"...also realized I was out of my league...in a way I knew who everyone was & their crazy backgrounds from research..I definitely had a moment or 2 of actual fear after acquittal happened. Lots of mixed emotions about this whole thing.
(07-27-2012, 03:16 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Duchess, thank-you! for Mock it's a great forum!

Lady Cop, thank-you! you're the best ever, you do a fabulous job!! I'm grateful! gosh I've learned so much from you.

Ditto!
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(07-27-2012, 04:08 PM)MikeyA Wrote: There is a federal prison just across the MI border, it's much more secure but it's near family and he'd be better protected if he chooses to deal.

Personally I don't wish for him to get the death penalty. I'd rather him spend the next 30 years getting raped. Who says rape can't be a good thing? Because lethal injection is too quick and painless, however sucking another mans ---k, good luck trying to pretend it's a lolipop.

LMFAO!........28 Ahhhh...... that made me feel better! Thanks MikeyA!