Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
^^^ i agree as well. Thanks
Black guy walks, white guy takes the rap. Only in Toledo!
I too want to thank all of you for the hard work and dedication to this case. I am a local, if we didn't have this forum even us locals would not have had any information on this case. For some reason the media here don't stay on top of the important cases. Like for instance there is another case that has been going on since 2009. Its a cold case that happened in 1985.This will be the 3rd time he has been brought back into court. The DNA found on the victim Lori Hill does not match the defendant, and he passed a polly in 1985. Yet they keep bringing him back. 1st time Judge dismissed (not enough evidence) 2ond time hung jury. waiting for the third time. To me that is something to report, but rarely do we hear anything about it, and when they do report you have to wonder if they have their facts straight. If you ask me YourOtherLeft, JustMe, and Mustang should go down and apply for a job. They would make great reporters! Just saying.
(07-27-2012, 09:52 PM)soothsayer Wrote: Black guy walks, white guy takes the rap. Only in Toledo!

True that! Also only in Toledo RETARDS are self employed!Russian
(07-27-2012, 10:10 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote:
(07-27-2012, 09:52 PM)soothsayer Wrote: Black guy walks, white guy takes the rap. Only in Toledo!

Did he go and apply for SSI today.
So L.C what are we MockTards suppose to do with our time once this is all over?
(07-27-2012, 09:15 PM)YourOtherLeft Wrote: As for my day in court, I took almost half a notebook of notes...I didn't want to miss, mis-remember, or mis-report anything. I wrote a lot in my posts but..there's a lot more...including interactions with various family members, court staff, attorneys that I didn't write about to try to keep my anonymity. I have followed this from day 1, put hours and hours into trying to figure it out, and realized sitting in court no matter how much I'd invested in this and wanted to know more, it was much easier at a distance...looking in eyes of families, friends, even had a moment that cameo looked directly in my eyes...its so more than a just a "case"...also realized I was out of my league...in a way I knew who everyone was & their crazy backgrounds from research..I definitely had a moment or 2 of actual fear after acquittal happened. Lots of mixed emotions about this whole thing.

I like your style! you brought forward a lot of good information. Were you sort of incognito? Everyone was wondering who was Sarah Stallkamp? Mr & Mrs Straub didn't know either, fortunately you put together that puzzle for we have never heard of her on Mock before, so we learn she was a room mate of Lisa's at one time, sounds like the defense brought up Stallcamp's ex boyfriend Nathan Jewell as a possibility
even.

Anyway this is a fine post above!

Will you be going to Court Monday? Cheers
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(07-27-2012, 10:13 PM)sharit Wrote:

Did he go and apply for SSI today.

lol....Well his FaceBook says he is self employed, but who know he's Cameo Gottaway he can do anything he wants now that he has his handy dandy retard card. Fuck Toledo, I'm getting a gun and a permit to carry. That's the only way to insure your safety in Toledo.
(07-27-2012, 08:09 PM)NightOwl Wrote: No, no fancy technique I posted it Wednesday Evening, that was easy to recall. I did print out the phone call transcripts 3 pages to save, I thought those phone calls would fry Williams, so posted them up on Mock. I printed out copies of the Discovery with all the initials, so I could refer back there. I just try to remember the best I can and watch for missed details. I don't want mountains of paper around hah

I have a question for you, do you think Erik Yingling should qualify for some of the reward money? I think his testimony played a role in williams being found guilty.

Generally speaking, that's a very interesting question, Owl! I have never thought about an inmate receiving reward money. It would sure open up a can of worms with jail house snitches wanting not just reduced sentences but reward money. That said, if an inmate meets the criteria for the reward (leading to arrest and/or conviction), I would say they have a valid LEGAL claim.
(07-27-2012, 09:15 PM)YourOtherLeft Wrote: As for my day in court, I took almost half a notebook of notes...I didn't want to miss, mis-remember, or mis-report anything. I wrote a lot in my posts but..there's a lot more...including interactions with various family members, court staff, attorneys that I didn't write about to try to keep my anonymity. I have followed this from day 1, put hours and hours into trying to figure it out, and realized sitting in court no matter how much I'd invested in this and wanted to know more, it was much easier at a distance...looking in eyes of families, friends, even had a moment that cameo looked directly in my eyes...its so more than a just a "case"...also realized I was out of my league...in a way I knew who everyone was & their crazy backgrounds from research..I definitely had a moment or 2 of actual fear after acquittal happened. Lots of mixed emotions about this whole thing.

Well, what you guys did reminded me of Dominic Dunne. You not only reported facts but gave us all a feel for the atmosphere and the people. I don't think you were out of your league, at all. In fact, if I were you, I would consider doing this again and seeing where that might lead you. I know the Toledo print media is in dire need of people who can actually write!

hah

I noticed that.
I want to take my concealed carry permit and go back to Toledo just to run into CP. guys like that can't stand to be dissed.

All I'd do is give him a friendly hello by yelling " HEY YOU RETAAAAWWWD!"
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott
Where is Zerosperes? We need a retard gif of a short bus with Pettaway's mug looking out the window.
(07-27-2012, 10:13 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: So L.C what are we MockTards suppose to do with our time once this is all over?

have you all SEEN all the cases and missing kids and murders and trials in the crime forum? this Toledo gang is the Mock Posse!

and this case isn't over yet. williams did not do it alone.

(07-27-2012, 10:59 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(07-27-2012, 10:13 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: So L.C what are we MockTards suppose to do with our time once this is all over?

have you all SEEN all the cases and missing kids and murders and trials in the crime forum? this Toledo gang is the Mock Posse!

agreed! my boyfriend asked what i was going to do now that i cant stalk mock since the case is over... i told him its only a matter of time before someone else gets caught and we're all back at it again.
that being said, i posted a bit at the beginning and then stopped. but i was always reading. you all were a great source of comfort to me. i was an acquaintance of lisa but never a good friend and didnt feel comfortable bringing it up to our mutual friends. whenever i was frustrated or curious i always came here. sometimes multiple times a day.
thank you all so much for that. those who went to court, those who did sometimes extensive internet research, and those who just occasionally chimed in. i appreciate you all very much.
"god bless"
(07-27-2012, 10:59 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

That is true..I have a question. If the prosecutors decide to appeal the judge not allowing the phone calls from the jail as evidence, and they win the appeal. what will happen? Will that mean a re-trial? Do you think they will appeal?
IF the pros. appealed the judge's decision and won the appeal, the judge's decision could be overturned.
that is almost too much to hope for.

this case will never be over until everyone involved is locked up. or dead in the street.

Does anyone know if Williams had any *supporters* in the courtroom today? His mom..dad...grandma...baby mamma...? And I thought I read that the defense called one witness? Who was it? Sorry if that's been asked and answered....I'm trying to keep up!
Is it just a coincidence that Maytee thought that there was "probably" a third person in the home??? I went back to the beginning.

Although the coroner said it is unlikely the couple were drugged, Mrs. Vasquez-Clarke said she "doesn't believe that for a second." She said a third person was probably in the Longacre Lane home and perhaps slipped the drugs into the couple's drinks because taking prescription drugs was "out of character for both of them. They didn't take prescription drugs."

M
taking prescription drugs was "out of character for both of them. They didn't take prescription drugs."
------------------------------------

maytee was full of shit. she more than knew they took drugs. lying witch. that is my informed OPINION.

it's my understanding williams had nobody in court for him today.