Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
oops! Sorry...I should have known youd be right on top of it Smiley_emoticons_smile
Lady Cop, I believe Mustang stated no family of Williams were present when Jury returned with guilty verdict, I thought that was strange, so where was Starla? Williams ex wife, I thought she was on the Discovery list to testify but, we never heard if she did, I do read various friends on FB are telling her to keep her chin up. I recall one friend of Williams interviewed by the media stating, "Williams was a gentle giant" after he was arrested.

I find no comments on him being found guilty anywhere.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(07-30-2012, 12:00 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Lady Cop, I believe Mustang stated no family of Williams were present when Jury returned with guilty verdict, I thought that was strange, so where was Starla? Williams ex wife, I thought she was on the Discovery list to testify but, we never heard if she did, I do read various friends on FB are telling her to keep her chin up. I recall one friend of Williams interviewed by the media stating, "Williams was a gentle giant" after he was arrested.

I find no comments on him being found guilty anywhere.

A friend on Pettaways page commented about it. (JJ)
She commented one sentence in between what she had
done and was gonna do that weekend.
Jury mulls death penalty for Springfield Twp. murderer
by Elizabeth Reed

UPDATE: Family members of the convicted killer of a Springfield Township couple will testify Monday to save him from the death penalty.

Samuel Williams' mother testified first, telling the jury about her son's experience growing up with her long history of alcohol and drug abuse and surrounded by multiple husbands that assaulted her.

The jury is weighing a sentence of 20 years in prison, 30 years in prison, life in prison without parole or the death penalty.

At least three more family members will testify during the mitigation phase of the trial. The prosecution will not call any further witnesses to testify.

ORIGINAL REPORT: The man found guilty of murdering a Springfield Township couple in 2011 will learn whether or not he faces the death penalty on Monday.

Samuel Williams, 24, was convicted of two counts of aggravated murder, two counts of kidnapping and one count of aggravated burglary in the deaths of 20-year-old Lisa Straub and 21-year-old Johnny Clarke.

Jurors will hear additional testimony Monday and decide whether to impose the death penalty.

The second suspect in the murder, 23-year-old Cameo Pettaway, was acquitted on Thursday.
(07-30-2012, 01:15 PM)ttownclown Wrote: The jury is weighing a sentence of 20 years in prison, 30 years in prison, life in prison without parole or the death penalty.

Oh my gods! What the hell is that? He needs to never see the light of day for the rest of his miserable life.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

...and I would just like add, the statements his mother made are bullshit. There are so many productive, honorable people who have had worse childhoods than that & have grown to be admirable adults. She can fuck off with her retarded view.
WTOL

TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) - The same jury that convicted Samuel Williams on Friday will decide if he will be sentenced to death. The mitigation phase of the trial starts Monday.

The jury learned more about Williams as a child as his mother took the stand testifying that he had a rough childhood. She said his biological father was abusive and was not current with child support.

Four more people are scheduled to testify Monday, including Williams' half sister, wife, ex-wife and childhood friend's mother. The jury will use information provided to decide on the sentencing.

video:

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/19143...Id=7558353

and this from a local:

Apparently they called his mother to the stand to tell about her horrible marriage.......I guess they are trying to attribute the bad marriage to his being a "thug."

Called his sister, and she apparently said he had a rough upbringing but was a sweet kid. WTF?

Starla got called to the stand and the prosecution basically called her out on being a hooker and doing it while pregnant. They also brought up police reports she filed against sam and the threats he made against her.

Victoria (another baby mama) got up and professed how great of a father he was, and then the prosecutor brought out the police reports she filed against Sam.

Basically, the defense is trying to paint a picture of a guy who doesn't know any better because he had a bad life growing up. The prosecution is just ripping that angle apart

That made me laugh.. first I received a text that Starla was testifying and I thought. WTF? after reading mock forums I thought "how stupid they were to think the prosecutor wouldn't bring out their skeletons in their closets" Made me laugh.. to think if they would have brought out more.... this really couldn't have helped his defense, right?
(07-27-2012, 10:53 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Where is Zerosperes? We need a retard gif of a short bus with Pettaway's mug looking out the window.

Better that it is posted in the chop shop, scroll down to post#39

HERE
(07-30-2012, 01:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

...and I would just like add, the statements his mother made are bullshit. There are so many productive, honorable people who have had worse childhoods than that & have grown to be admirable adults. She can fuck off with her retarded view.

Yes, there are so many mothers' that raised a son up in the worst type of situation! I love the story about Dr. Ben Carson and Dan Burton, Republican State Representative over in Indiana. The mother is the foundation of the family! Williams mother failed.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2012/0...trial.html
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(07-30-2012, 02:38 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Williams mother failed.

She certainly did, so did Killa Cam's mother and Maytee as well. Those women were supposed to set an example for their children, a good example and they failed miserably & lives were lost. I hope every one of them feels a sense of guilt because they all played a role in this story.
williams in court today.

so again we're in a verdict watch.

Toledo Blade

[Image: samuel-williams-july-30.jpg]

(07-30-2012, 02:46 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: so again we're in a verdict watch.

I got a little irate when I read that 20 years, thirty years bs. I was under the impression that this was about life or death, one or the other. I'm cool with either one, btw. So being convicted of first degree murder DOES mean there is an option for freedom at some point?. Bah.
this may have been posted before, i can't recall. the jailhouse snitch.

[Image: mug-shot-39441632.jpg]

Erik S Yingling
Prison

(07-30-2012, 02:46 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: williams in court today.

so again we're in a verdict watch.

Toledo Blade

[Image: samuel-williams-july-30.jpg]

God what a fat disgusting slob he is.
Thanks for the court updates.

I feel really bad for Little Sammy and his other kids. What would you tell your children if it was you? It doesn't sound like it went all that well in court today for killa Sam.
does anyone know the name of williams' mother?

RE: sentencing there are 3 choices , death, life with parole 30 yrs, life with parole 25 yrs. Kidnapping 10yrs each. And, mustang is pretty positive that these sentences will be served consecutively. In other words, Williams will NEVER be a free man!!!!! I asked about a deal should he decided to talk. M. said that that the prosecution will never make that offer. That would be up to the defense. Even then a lot of people would have to agree to that. Families among others. This next point is that this case is NOT over! There are 2 or 3 people out there.People living this life style will eventually be arrested for a felony and they will then have their DNA! This from the prosecutor!

quote from previous post
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]