Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I read that FB post a little while ago and when RETARD was in caps, I thought that she might have heard what I heard very early this morning. The police were looking for Cameo Pettaway. I have no idea why or if they got him. It might have had something to do with the OMINI (a college hangout). I know they were giving the description of a car. He'll find himself on the inside looking out sooner or later!!!!!
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
^^^^^
OTD----that's interesting. Where did you hear that bit of news?
I have police scanner on 24-7!!!
cameo's facebook. all i can see is his pic. no comments:

https://www.facebook.com/cameo.pettaway.7

[Image: 399733_103092479842576_2004369741_n.jpg]

I have one! Smug SOB
(09-12-2012, 01:16 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: cameo's facebook. all i can see is his pic. no comments:

https://www.facebook.com/cameo.pettaway.7

I love that under "Education" he lists: GED, Portland, Oregon

Like GED is a fucking university or something... "Oh geez Mr. Pettaway, I didn't realize your GED was from PORTLAND! Let me just add a few 'zeros' to that salary we offered you!"
My guess is that the request that he be near his family is for his family
and friend's convenience, ie travel, etc. Let them write to him via
the email the pen offers. Screw them being able to just pop in on him
and have a conversation any time they want to. Wondering how they
do it in Ohio. In NY a visitor has to go to a major spot and get frisked
and board a bus for the three or four hour drive to the facility. I hope
that his family has to do this.
Can somebody translate Cameo's tat!
(09-12-2012, 06:44 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Can somebody translate Cameo's tat!

His kids names maybe? I'm not positive though
[Image: 260015_111131722371985_562155997_n.jpg]

I sure hope Cameo takes the cigarette butt with him when hes done Smiley_emoticons_smile
I tried to post a screen shot of cameos facebook., but can't figure out how to post it.. I have a friend who went to school with him and I know her password so I will periodically check up on him just out of curiosity! this is what he had to say earlier today...

I'm the man price tag on my head price tag on my head yup I'm the man$$$$$
(09-12-2012, 06:44 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Can somebody translate Cameo's tat!

Those are his kids names
Interesting, Bella. Were there any comments on that when you saw it?

To upload the screenshot, try tinypic.com or photobucket (tinypic u don't have to make an account. Photobucket i'm pretty sure u do, but u get an album where u can keep everything together)

Once you upload the screenshot, you'll be given a couple different codes/links....you're going to want to copy the IMG code (it starts with IMG inside brackets) and paste it here.
Ill copy and paste... here you go Smiley_emoticons_smile

Torence Hatch double cups an molly Wednesday at 7:52pm · Like

Salina Sosbe Wow u are silly Wednesday at 8:21pm · Like

Cameo Pettaway That's what they say... Wednesday at 8:22pm · Like · 2

Kenyatta Baker They talked about JESUS CHRIST of NAZARETH. Until THE ONLY one Who HAS the AUTHORITY TO GIVE or TAKE away LIFE says: "GOD" aka "THE LORD",aka KING of KINGS,aka JEHOVAH JIRAH....THY Will Be Done In JESUS NAME!!! Wednesday at 8:43pm · Like · 1

Kenyatta Baker Amen Wednesday at 8:43pm · Like · 1

Cameo Pettaway Amen. Wednesday at 8:44pm · Like · 1

Kenyatta Baker Well then the Bible decrees and declares that if two or more touch and agree in "Jesus" name it shall be!!! Yesterday at 1:21am · Like

Holy Moly, they've given God an AKA! Bwahahaha.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Lol i love how they're talkin about ecstasy and mama (if i remember correctly..) is preaching, trying to compare cameo to jesus all on the same status.
That's too funny. When I was trying to figure what his tat said, I could make out Messiah and I figured that he meant that he is!!!
(08-22-2012, 01:02 AM)YourOtherLeft Wrote: Just noticed something interesting on Big John...he had several traffic charges from 2008, they were consolidated with drug possession charge in 2008 that's under Jovanny's name with Big John's birthdate....in 2010 a bench warrant was issued and bond set at $1000. On 7/19/2012 bench warrant revoked, case reset and set for trial 9/21/2012.

This was bothering me...so I checked into it.
I asked several of my Latino friends, who said that children will be named
family names, but shorten then to be more American/mainstream...ie, Jesse
instead of Jesus, Rick instead of Ricardo, Lou instead of Lupe or Lupita.
Has anyone checked to see if Big John's original name was Jovanny and
shortened it to John at some time? It would make sense to me...especially
with having a John Jr in Johnny already, then naming another son Jovanny.
Would go right along with Latino traditions for naming their children.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
Isn't another son's name Jianny? idk if that's the right spelling... (JEE-ON-KNEE)

Might be with a G
Pretty sure Big John is not Latino, Maytee is Cuban, though. One of their son's names is Jovanny.