Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(10-25-2012, 10:28 AM)LoserCity Wrote:
(10-25-2012, 04:13 AM)queen bitch Wrote: I believe only 8 years also...... glad they have no 10% this time.. I have to say this makes me believe there was a plea bargain with the murder.... I truley believe he may have spilled his guts to get off..... who knows??

I don't think that a plea is an option just yet. Cam was found at Sarah's house (in violation of the no contact order) when they went to arrest him, which is probably why the"no 10%."

As the case progresses, look for the term "Noelle Prosequi" on the dockets, which means "be unwilling to persue" or "do not prosecute." When we see this - then we will know he talked.

Wow go figure almost all of A.C charges say Noelle prosequi......does that mean she most likely been talking with detective as a snitch?????
greenfrog, I'm brain dead at the moment. Who is AC ?
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
I remember the initials.... can't put the name to it.....

It might be that girl Alex.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-26-2012, 01:32 AM)greenfrog1437 Wrote: Wow go figure almost all of A.C charges say Noelle prosequi......does that mean she most likely been talking with detective as a snitch?????

Not neccessarily. Noelle Prosequi is a term used by the court meaning they are not going to persue the charges, which could be for a number of reasons. For example, in criminal cases the prosecuter will sometimes agree to drop charges in one case for a plea of guilty in another case (i.e., If you plead guilty to X, we will not prosecute or Noelle Prosequi for charge Y). It is also used in times when there is an exchange of information. Again, you tell us and we'll help you.

In short, if you see Noelle Prosequi on AC's dockets, or anyone's for that matter, that means the prosecution has agreed (with the judges approval) to not persue the charges any further. The big question then becomes WHY?
(10-25-2012, 10:59 PM)queen bitch Wrote: Night Owl, I so agree... a man who beats a woman, retard or not, should pay the piper....

Being a retard aside, I almost think Cam wants to go to prison. Perhaps its some sort of survivor's guilt (of the criminal variety) or something, but maybe he feels guilty that Sam will be locked up for life while he gets to live free.
(10-26-2012, 01:01 PM)LoserCity Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 01:32 AM)greenfrog1437 Wrote: Wow go figure almost all of A.C charges say Noelle prosequi......does that mean she most likely been talking with detective as a snitch?????

Not neccessarily. Noelle Prosequi is a term used by the court meaning they are not going to persue the charges, which could be for a number of reasons. For example, in criminal cases the prosecuter will sometimes agree to drop charges in one case for a plea of guilty in another case (i.e., If you plead guilty to X, we will not prosecute or Noelle Prosequi for charge Y). It is also used in times when there is an exchange of information. Again, you tell us and we'll help you.

In short, if you see Noelle Prosequi on AC's dockets, or anyone's for that matter, that means the prosecution has agreed (with the judges approval) to not persue the charges any further. The big question then becomes WHY?

Excellent answer.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
I don't think Cam wants to go to prison. I think he's a thug, asshole criminal who got to go free on a murder charge ! He has no sense of guilt. He's smug and got away with murder (very good lawyers). What would make him think that his drugged up ass would get in trouble for beating on his GF ? For Christ sake, he's free after killing two people! It's also telling that SR had a change of heart! Bet she's done that before. OK feel better now.
ps: Did I make you proud, LC ?
I just checked the Lucas County Jail booking records and I don't see Cameo as being in jail anymore. Does that mean he posted bail or was he moved somewhere else :/

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/ftproot/nor...ummary.pdf

It also doesn't state anything in the Oregon Court site about him posting bail and being let out either.

http://www.oregonohio.org/View_Court_Records.html

Edited to say...

I found it was now moved to the LUCAS COUNTY COURT OF COMMON PLEAS.

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/onlinedocke...00&PARTY=0

10/22/2012 1 Title : CON'T APPEAR RETAINED COUNSEL
72-000020669 issued by 203 ()
Dated October 22, 2012. Court Reporter DOUG ACKERMAN
ordered. State of Ohio: MARK HERR. Attorney Robert
Candiello present on behalf of the defendant for bond
purposes. Defendant, CAMEO PETTAWAY present in court.
Matter called for Arraignment. Pursuant to the request of
Defendant matter rescheduled for Arraignment and Retained
Counsel on November 13, 2012 at 9:30 a.m.
Bond hearing held. Bond is Ordered set at $125,000 no
10%. Should defendant post bond he is to have no direct
or indirect contact with the victim and submit to twice
weekly urinalysis.
JUDGE STACY L COOK
PARTY : D1 - PETTAWAY CAMEO
10/25/2012 1 Title : EVT:ORD FILE/JOUR $ EFF9/24/03
ARRAIGNMENT RESCHEDULED FOR ARRAIGNMENT & RETAINED COUNSEL
E JOURNALIZED 10-26-12
PARTY : D1 - PETTAWAY CAMEO

Am I understanding he would need to post 125,000 bond?
(10-26-2012, 07:49 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: I just checked the Lucas County Jail booking records and I don't see Cameo as being in jail anymore. Does that mean he posted bail or was he moved somewhere else :/

http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/ftproot/nor...ummary.pdf

It also doesn't state anything in the Oregon Court site about him posting bail and being let out either.

http://www.oregonohio.org/View_Court_Records.html

I believe they take the pictures down after a couple of days, then new arrests go up.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
Thanks Night Owl I edited my post and added to it Smiley_emoticons_smile
(10-26-2012, 04:04 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I don't think Cam wants to go to prison. I think he's a thug, asshole criminal who got to go free on a murder charge ! He has no sense of guilt. He's smug and got away with murder (very good lawyers). What would make him think that his drugged up ass would get in trouble for beating on his GF ? For Christ sake, he's free after killing two people! It's also telling that SR had a change of heart! Bet she's done that before. OK feel better now.

Agreed - he is a thug and an asshole and should be in jail! I just wonder if letting someone else take the fall while you walk, even though you are both guilty, is a sin in goon culture.

Good point though about him thinking he is untouchable at this point.
I was told yesterday that Sarah (girlfriend of Cameo) is now working as a "Madam"....... She has stepped up for Cameo so they can still make money while he has been in jail these past few years! Hope she makes Cameo and her PARENTS proud! Lock this bitch up too!!!!
She's a piece of work !
(10-29-2012, 06:45 AM)queen bitch Wrote: I was told yesterday that Sarah (girlfriend of Cameo) is now working as a "Madam"....... She has stepped up for Cameo so they can still make money while he has been in jail these past few years! Hope she makes Cameo and her PARENTS proud! Lock this bitch up too!!!!

hahhah Cameo's brothel bitch.
Henry David Thoreau
(10-29-2012, 06:27 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 06:45 AM)queen bitch Wrote: I was told yesterday that Sarah (girlfriend of Cameo) is now working as a "Madam"....... She has stepped up for Cameo so they can still make money while he has been in jail these past few years! Hope she makes Cameo and her PARENTS proud! Lock this bitch up too!!!!

hahhah Cameo's brothel bitch.

113 Good One, NightOwl. Loves It...
Signs_173 Big John and Maytee have some new Tattoo's.

[Image: 317764_386671888075992_1095155277_n.jpg]

Justice for Johnny & Lisa
Like This Page · 23 hours ago via mobile

Notice the bright ball to the right of this picture behind Big John ;,( its not in the other picture

LV Theres a glass sitting ther look closer its the glare from flash on the glass. Orbs look different.
11 hours ago · Like

Justice for Johnny & Lisa I doubt it i have no flash on my camera and on the same other pic taken seconds before this one it didnt show....so i believe orbs angels energy spiritual can appear in amy form Smiley_emoticons_smile its my johnny n i know it
5 hours ago · Like

[Image: 599037_386665871409927_1510769775_n.jpg]

[Image: 254338_386478364762011_480095491_n.jpg]

The following pictures are Maytee's right arm and left arm & comments.

[Image: 68397_386644788078702_1217334362_n.jpg]

Like This Page · Wednesday via mobile

My right sleeve this is my johnny writing to me ;,,((( tears

[Image: 306631_386643828078798_700031640_n.jpg]

Like This Page · Wednesday via mobile

My left sleeve this is a drawing my johnny did in 07 in my nephews room tearsss now its on me ;,,((((
Like · · Share

Signs_173

The original sketch is on the wall behind Big John's head I just noticed!
Henry David Thoreau
I saw those yesterday, but I don't know how to post anything but words ! Was waiting to see who would do it and NightOwl didn't disappoint !
OlderThanDirt,I read The Heather Hills Death on abc13 Facebook Toledo
story there is no end to the violence. I read a few of the comments made by local citizens, I couldn't believe Cameo Pettaway was mentioned, people are not forgetting this bastard.

Comment
TPD tires of baby daddy being drunk and slapping baby momma around and then baby momma not following through on the charges in court the "next" day. Same as that Pettaway creep- he crushed her eye socket in, but she wanted to drop charges after she decided she needed bred again by him. Thankfully they're still charging him. If men OR women waste TPD's time on domestic violence drama, then drop the charges- they should be charged with the crime and sent to prison for it. It'll make this charge have a lot more bite then. Stupid trailer park drama, grow up people.
Henry David Thoreau