Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I disagree with gurl2323.... Sam has told me, "I would KILL for 20 bucks!" I heard that out of his mouth..... He was abusive to women, and took his girlfriend/wife down with him.... Why would a woman marry a man in jail facing murder? LOOSING total rights to her children? All 3 including his? If she knew he was innocent, marry him when released! Let's not forget the phone call to Pettaways brother, in jail.... what was he trying to hide? Sam may not have actually murdered this couple, but IMO, HE KNEW SOMETHING! STARLA TOO!!!! As she told me she did NOT wanna testify against him! So IMO, he is where he belongs! Starla too! To put a man before your children??? She doesn't deserve them!
Cameo in court today! Let's hope he is found guilty this time, and taken off the streets too!
(11-12-2012, 11:06 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: Since lady cop is not here maybe it is ok to speak on her real actually name ???

Hmmph.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-13-2012, 09:10 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-12-2012, 11:06 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: Since lady cop is not here maybe it is ok to speak on her real actually name ???

Hmmph.

I'm sure you didn't mean any disrespect when you posted that Gurl, but it just didn't come out right!
(11-13-2012, 09:19 AM)kitty1 Wrote:
(11-13-2012, 09:10 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Hmmph.

I'm sure you didn't mean any disrespect when you posted that Gurl, but it just didn't come out right!

yeah, i wasn't going to say anything at first, but i just have to say that i found that to be incredibly inappropriate. have some respect.
(11-13-2012, 07:53 AM)queen bitch Wrote: I disagree with gurl2323.... Sam has told me, "I would KILL for 20 bucks!" I heard that out of his mouth..... He was abusive to women, and took his girlfriend/wife down with him.... Why would a woman marry a man in jail facing murder? LOOSING total rights to her children? All 3 including his? If she knew he was innocent, marry him when released! Let's not forget the phone call to Pettaways brother, in jail.... what was he trying to hide? Sam may not have actually murdered this couple, but IMO, HE KNEW SOMETHING! STARLA TOO!!!! As she told me she did NOT wanna testify against him! So IMO, he is where he belongs! Starla too! To put a man before your children??? She doesn't deserve them!
Cameo in court today! Let's hope he is found guilty this time, and taken off the streets too!

To add to above, let's not forget the testimony of Erik Yingling (Toledo Blade has the story).

Yingling testified that Williams told him that he, Mr. Pettaway, and a third man went to the Straub home looking for heroin and cash.

The horrid details are all there about what they did to Lisa & Johnny.

We are left with 2 sets of unidentified DNA one male and one female at the crime scene.

EDIT: The story Nightowl is referring to is at this link in the facts section, I added it just now. POST # 93

http://mockforums.net/post-294822.html

THANKS ~ SC
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
yes i did NOT mean anything by that . and YES thank you it did come out the wrong way . i just mean we can still continue to to do this case on here like we have from day 1 and helping put the facts together . i dont know who Queen Bitch is or how you relate to Samuel Williams, but i know the person who he is . and reguardless of what any one says the real killers are out here on the streets .
and this investigation will still continue , this will never go away until the real murderers are put behind bars !
Blowing-kisses
(11-13-2012, 07:42 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: yes i did NOT mean anything by that . and YES thank you it did come out the wrong way . i just mean we can still continue to to do this case on here like we have from day 1 and helping put the facts together . i dont know who Queen Bitch is or how you relate to Samuel Williams, but i know the person who he is . and reguardless of what any one says the real killers are out here on the streets .
and this investigation will still continue , this will never go away until the real murderers are put behind bars !

I have a couple questions regarding this, and would like your opinions:

1.) How did the cigarette get into the Straub house the night of the homicides? This is where the toledo blade reported that DNA from both subjects were found. Are you saying that Pettaway was there and Williams was not? Or do you think it was planted?

2.) Is Erik Yingling lying? If so; why would he make up a story like that. It appears again from the defense attorney standpoint that this fellow inmate did not get a break on his own case, or at least that is how it appears.

3.) Did Erik Yingling know specifics about the case that only the perps would know? Is he involved?

4.) How does this Alex Cousino fit into all this mess?

5.) Are they still investigating this case, looking for others who may be involved?

6.) In Theory (please excuse this, but I hope it makes sense) - Lets say Williams may have played a part, maybe an innocent side of it without knowing what was going to happen. Do you think it is fair that someone let him take the fall altogether and they are just walking free????
eric yingling was arrested on oct 24 2011 . Due to not paying child support . i believe that he was reading and watching about the case before he was arrested not knowing he would be locked up with the people who were in jail on this . He could have picked up his story form anywhere , in a nancy grace interview everything that they revelaed on there would have been identical to his story .

Question is how did ciggarette come about being there . Sams DNA was the first to pop up because his DNA was already in the system , after he made that first phone call to cameo and they had a lead of who he was close with i believe they hit that with cameos DNA.

Alex cousino is the only one that connects to sam , cameo , lisa , johnny , tiffany , maytee , & zack
believe me she fits in somewhere .

and as of right now yes the case is under investigation , i do not know if the cops are looking for their killer , but i do know that sam is continuing to fight for his freedom and is waiting to hear about his appeal he has until Dec to hear something , and as far as i know it is looking good , because they pushed the date 30 days to put in front of 6th district courts and get a date out there .

we need to keep on about this case and keep coming up with the theories and where everything fits in at everyone opinions and thoughts do matter !
Blowing-kisses
lets also not forget that a lil connection between yingling and the case , his prosecuting attorney was Julia Bates . Ring a belll there
Blowing-kisses
(11-13-2012, 08:18 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: lets also not forget that a lil connection between yingling and the case , his prosecuting attorney was Julia Bates . Ring a belll there

I'm not following the logic. Was she involved in the prosecution of Williams or Pettaway? Or both?
Pettaway . She was the prosecuting attorney for him , also she was the wife of the Judge James Bates . the one who aquitted Cameo Pettaway
Blowing-kisses
(11-13-2012, 08:24 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: Pettaway . She was the prosecuting attorney for him , also she was the wife of the Judge James Bates . the one who aquitted Cameo Pettaway

Wow, this is all a little odd.
Exactly , thats why we need to keep on this , oh how i wish Lc was here
Blowing-kisses
He knew details that were not known to the public...only known to those that were there.

She(julia bates) served many years and cases that recquired her to use ethics. Im pretty sure she would be the first to say, as would her husband, that losing their license to practice law and therefore their careers and all the "stuff" that
comes along with that (reputations, homes, cars, money, vacations)are alot
more important to them than the likes of the murderers in this case.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
Is mustang still on here ???
Blowing-kisses
(11-13-2012, 08:17 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: Question is how did ciggarette come about being there . Sams DNA was the first to pop up because his DNA was already in the system , after he made that first phone call to cameo and they had a lead of who he was close with i believe they hit that with cameos DNA.

Okay, I understand what your saying here. But how did the cigarette end up in that house? I am trying to wrap my head around how this evidence came to be; and from everything I read. There is no indication of any relationship with the victims other than the connection with this Alexis Cousino.
The only thing that was diffrent was hearing breathing from the bag , how do you not know he just didnt throw in there . This is such a high profile that i never understood why this man didnt take a lie dectector test !
Blowing-kisses
Exaxctly she is the key to this case , you do know she testified that on Feb 1 2011 she did indeed send a text message to SG stating ''do you not watch the news , do you not know what i do , i tie people up wrap em and leave them for dead , ask about me'' She testified and admitted to sending that text message in Samuels Trial . Why was she never arrested on that or given a lie dectecor test .

I do not know how the cigarette butt was there i still believe cameo had taken part in this
Sam had an alibi , they just couldnt prove his place and time but they did subpoena the hotel correct
Blowing-kisses
(11-13-2012, 08:33 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: Exaxctly she is the key to this case , you do know she testified that on Feb 1 2011 she did indeed send a text message to SG stating ''do you not watch the news , do you not know what i do , i tie people up wrap em and leave them for dead , ask about me'' She testified and admitted to sending that text message in Samuels Trial . Why was she never arrested on that or given a lie dectecor test .

I do not know how the cigarette butt was there i still believe cameo had taken part in this
Sam had an alibi , they just couldnt prove his place and time but they did subpoena the hotel correct

Thanks, I am still catching up a bit. This is starting to make sense. I appreciate the insight here!
(11-13-2012, 08:33 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: Exaxctly she is the key to this case , you do know she testified that on Feb 1 2011 she did indeed send a text message to SG stating ''do you not watch the news , do you not know what i do , i tie people up wrap em and leave them for dead , ask about me'' She testified and admitted to sending that text message in Samuels Trial . Why was she never arrested on that or given a lie dectecor test .

What was Sam's alibi? That may help us on here.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau