Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
nightowl i will message you , before i can put it on here i want to get the document stating the place that was in the documents online , so i can back up what im saying !
Blowing-kisses
Weren't they at the Bedford Inn or something of that nature? There is a pic somewhere on Mock where Cameo was at the hotel and was flashing money and a rifle. Posted on fb the day of or after the murders. hummm. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Your correct on the Bedford Inn. But i was not aware of pics of cam in front of it ?? was it mentioned here on mock
Blowing-kisses
(11-13-2012, 09:16 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: Your correct on the Bedford Inn. But i was not aware of pics of cam in front of it ?? was it mentioned here on mock

You guys/gals are ahead of me. Looks like I have 40+ pages to read here. I'll keep reading as you all post here and there. Wow.....
(11-13-2012, 09:16 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: Your correct on the Bedford Inn. But i was not aware of pics of cam in front of it ?? was it mentioned here on mock

I'm sorry he wasn't in front of the hotel, he was in a hotel room. I'm pretty sure it was "mentioned" here at Mock.
So why did Sam & Starla marry??????? Can you answer that gurl2323? Why was Sam calling Pettaway??? Come on you really believe he is innocent?
Judge Bates & Prosecutor Julia Bates, what would they have to gain? Yingling gained what? I too wish Lady Cop were here, sharp lady she was, she would see thru this fantasy too. IMO.... just saying..
(11-13-2012, 09:37 PM)queen bitch Wrote: So why did Sam & Starla marry??????? Can you answer that gurl2323? Why was Sam calling Pettaway??? Come on you really believe he is innocent?
Judge Bates & Prosecutor Julia Bates, what would they have to gain? Yingling gained what? I too wish Lady Cop were here, sharp lady she was, she would see thru this fantasy too. IMO.... just saying..

If you actually had a real good handle on Lady Cop, you would know that both sides of an issue are always welcomed here regardless. I'll handle the moderation from here on out. Thanks..........
idk why they got married , everyone says it was cause she didnt have to tesitfy right ?? but then she did have to testify against him so what good did that really do for them ????? And yes i truy do believ he was innocent , you may not , but i do . Everyone dont have to agree with what i agree upon
And yingling gained his freedom , thats what he gained out of it !
Blowing-kisses
(11-13-2012, 09:12 PM)JsMom Wrote: Weren't they at the Bedford Inn or something of that nature? There is a pic somewhere on Mock where Cameo was at the hotel and was flashing money and a rifle. Posted on fb the day of or after the murders. hummm. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Someone said on FB to Rambo "are you in a telly again?" hah
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(11-13-2012, 09:48 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(11-13-2012, 09:12 PM)JsMom Wrote: Weren't they at the Bedford Inn or something of that nature? There is a pic somewhere on Mock where Cameo was at the hotel and was flashing money and a rifle. Posted on fb the day of or after the murders. hummm. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Someone said on FB to Rambo "are you in a telly again?" hah

hahaha!
She testified on his behalf... not against him.... I thought Yinglings sentence had already happened before he even testified???
his sentencing did happen before the trial the sentencing with his non payment of dependents he got a new sentence in which he was automatically released after he had signed waiver to testify . before he was to go on trial he was granted work release between the hours of 12 pm and 2pm , at any point in time he could have gained more knowledge about the case

And yes starla did testify , but not his behalf. They hounded her like the whore she was on that stand , by any means her testimony didnt help or nor was it going to ever help the case . They hounded her about drugs , and prostituting and the DV's and the bad mother she was . how would that help Sam Out ??? and were not them we dont know why they got married , as a mother why would you choose a guy over your own kids ?????? Shes a bad person in general she had that option to defend him or keep her kids , and she chose her own path . Noone will know why she did that
Blowing-kisses
(11-13-2012, 09:59 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: And yes starla did testify , but not his behalf. They hounded her like the whore she was on that stand , by any means her testimony didnt help or nor was it going to ever help the case . They hounded her about drugs , and prostituting and the DV's and the bad mother she was . how would that help Sam Out ??? and were not them we dont know why they got married , as a mother why would you choose a guy over your own kids ?????? Shes a bad person in general she had that option to defend him or keep her kids , and she chose her own path . Noone will know why she did that

She testified in the trial or the sentencing phase?
Sentencing Phase . *Correction
Blowing-kisses
(11-13-2012, 10:07 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: Sentencing Phase . *Correction

Thank you, I thought I misread a post from way back.

So do you think this Cousino girl set up the whole thing? Like maybe set up Williams to take the blame? It appears that there is a lot of about his young lady that seems questionable; in relation to the victims and those who were accused.
Gurl2323, atleast we do agree with the Starla issue, truley I am not trying to Badger you. I know Sam and Starla and the whole story from beginning till now... to me she is worthless and Sam too for that matter! I apoligize if I have offended you in anyway.
The beginning when the 2 of them were busted in prostitution sting, and having her child in the car with SAM the pimp, as stated in numerous paperwork, I have no sympathy for him or her!
Yes that why i beieve when she got on the stand she Said Sam was like a brother to her to make it look like he would do anything for her or to look out for she had to deal with the bad car deal and the money .
Funny that weeks after she and MV get busted with drugs and guns
I for some reason cannot locate her on lucas county online documents ( AC ) does anyone know why that may be ??
he had no control on telling her to bring her kids or not , sam is not that kind of person you clearly seen and heard that Samuel Jr wasnt there ! Right . Your not offending me in any way im saying everyones opinions matter and count
Blowing-kisses
(11-13-2012, 10:17 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: Yes that why i beieve when she got on the stand she Said Sam was like a brother to her to make it look like he would do anything for her or to look out for she had to deal with the bad car deal and the money .
Funny that weeks after she and MV get busted with drugs and guns
I for some reason cannot locate her on lucas county online documents ( AC ) does anyone know why that may be ??

AC criminal records are at TMC-Clerk website, the Toledo Municipal Court.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
thank you so much
02-19-2011 was when she was busted in trafficing with marijuana . she was busted with 3 large baggies but was a little less than 200 grams
anybody out there know how much 200 grams of marijuana is worth on the streets now a days
04-21-2010 is where she [AC] was arraigned on obstructing justice , for with holding valuable information on the death of Donald Corrigan who at the time was Tiffany Williams then current boyfriend . Her and TW were mainly in questioned in both cases , oddly still until this day there is no Killer named in the Murder of Donald corrigan.

which were later dismissed.
Blowing-kisses
(11-13-2012, 08:28 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: Is mustang still on here ???

post 22689
(11-13-2012, 10:49 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: thank you so much
02-19-2011 was when she was busted in trafficing with marijuana . she was busted with 3 large baggies but was a little less than 200 grams
anybody out there know how much 200 grams of marijuana is worth on the streets now a days
04-21-2010 is where she [AC] was arraigned on obstructing justice , for with holding valuable information on the death of Donald Corrigan who at the time was Tiffany Williams then current boyfriend . Her and TW were mainly in questioned in both cases , oddly still until this day there is no Killer named in the Murder of Donald corrigan.

which were later dismissed.

Home » News» Local
Published: 11/8/2010

Sentencing set for man in 2009 shooting death

A Toledo man charged in the shooting death of a man outside an Arlington Avenue party is to be sentenced Nov. 29 in Lucas County Common Pleas Court after entering a plea to involuntary manslaughter.

Jonathan Jackson, 18, of 2142 Dana St. was originally charged with two alternate counts of murder and one count of felonious assault, each with a gun specification.

He pleaded no contest Friday to the manslaughter charge including a gun specification and the felonious assault charge — filed in conjunction with the shooting of another man — will be dismissed at sentencing. Jackson faces up to 13 years in prison when sentenced by Judge Gene Zmuda.

He was convicted of shooting Donald Corrigan, 20, outside an Arlington Avenue apartment building about 2 a.m. April 21.

FIXED FOR OTD : SC
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]