Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-23-2013, 02:59 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:
(02-23-2013, 01:57 PM)Adub Wrote: And, I missed where Zach was arrested and charged with petty theft for stealing things off of Johnny's grave on 6/13/12.

How do they show probable cause to issue this type of charge? Is there a Johnny cam at the cemetary? hah
These people are NUTS.................

Glad you asked. Maytee said so! She even signed her name. She is the complainant. And she duly swore.

And, I just realized something else. Zach wasn't not arrested back in 2012, but a bench warrant was issued. And I was wrong about the Watson "search warrant" being when Zach was arrested. It was the bench warrant for this case. The petty theft case that Maytee duly swore happened!

Looks like when the police went to an Airport HW address on 2/19/2013 with the "bench" warrant, Zach ran. And was then arrested for running from the police and drug paraphernalia. Harrassment maybe from the Clarke's? Zach probably didn't even know why the police were knocking on the door.

He was involved in the Watson search warrant also. But not taken into custody.
(02-23-2013, 01:57 PM)Adub Wrote: Anybody remember the name Tony Watson? I believe AP gave that name up to Big John, while Big John held a gun to APs head. And then a few months after the murders Zach was in the vehicle with Watson when they got busted for drugs.

Well, Watson is still being a bad boy. Arrested on 2/1/13 for a stolen gun, poss of heroin, endangering a child ~ it all happened during search warrant served at 234 Beecher. I'm wondering who his girlfriend is...

Then on 2/12/13 he was arrested for poss of heroin, trafficking in heroin, and child endangerment...

Zach was arrested after fleeing from the police that were serving the search warrant....

And, I missed where Zach was arrested and charged with petty theft for stealing things off of Johnny's grave on 6/13/12.
I recall Watson both brothers are bad. The following is taken from Mock
Post no 21071.

Mustang, great job on your 2 part post to-day! just a big thanks! Tiffany was asked by the defense how she heard about Johnny and Lisa, she states she got a phone call from Tony Watson a friend, Mustang I couldn't believe he was a friend, it's too good to be true and better yet he guaranteed Chris did it. Christopher Watson is his brother so you've Anthony Watson tattling on his brother and both of them are a nasty pair, their father became a Preacher. I think these 2 dudes are going to be called shortly to testify. Yes Tiffany is a piece of work, well done explaining who does what and how they do the bloody drug yet. There is so much to comment on Mustang with so many players involved.

It could be the Toledo Blade reported some of this testimony also.

Watson and Heroin glad you found that one Adub still strange that he calls Tiffany.

Anyone on Mock know who Tony Watson's girlfriend is?
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(02-23-2013, 03:38 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Thanks! now do you think he was bringing over some heroin that night to Johnny and Lisa possibly?

No
(02-23-2013, 03:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-23-2013, 02:50 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Jesus, more talkity talk.

There are talkers & there are doers. He talks big, so does she & that's all it is. They aren't worth taking seriously and I doubt anyone does.

which is pretty much the general consensus of why johnny and Lisa were targeted. Johnny had a big mouth. Talking about what all he had. Johnny didn't have shit. He never had a job, or lived on his own. Lisa had done both of those things.
(02-23-2013, 04:17 PM)Adub Wrote: Johnny had a big mouth.

That apple didn't fall far from the crazy tree.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub

about an hour ago via mobile.

Wait till my fist meets your mouth adub im sure you will need a new jaw and set of teeth.... You better ask bout me chump

HAHA I just seen this posted on facebook. These people are beyond crazy...

Adub! Honey, you're famous! 19

I'm going to FedEx you a garlic necklace 'cause you know what's coming. *nods*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah Adub...Watch your back.
So just what was the touchy point? Was it just the c/p? Or was it maybe talking about Tony?? Hmmm? Was Tony the point man?? Or was that Zach's position? I'm so confused. Zach would seem to be more of the point man, imho. So that leaves Tony where? Calling Tiff the next day? Letting her know what went down? Dang, I'm really clueless. At this point.
But, I do think it is really Big John. He's caged up, right?
Don't sweat it adub... he's all talk, no action.

That's even what Maytee says about him in the sack. He's no pussy crusher like MS.
(02-23-2013, 10:49 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Don't sweat it adub... he's all talk, no action.

That's even what Maytee says about him in the sack. He's no pussy crusher like MS.

That, and I'm far enough away that a gun pointed at my head would have no effect? A couple of thousand miles and I should be safe, right?

And, as far as Maytee is concerned, I do not put a lot of cred into Voo Doo. Although I have seen specials on TEEVEE about crazy cubans. I really have.

Is Maytee Catholic?
Adub, I didn't want you to see Maytee's post! Please, please don't be scared ! Bullshit
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(02-23-2013, 11:43 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Adub, I didn't want you to see Maytee's post! Please, please don't be scared ! Bullshit

Address it to Duchess, she is the one that pointed it out.

I had no clue. I do not go there much. But, thank you for your concern.
(02-23-2013, 07:05 PM)ttownclown Wrote: Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
about an hour ago via mobile.
Wait till my fist meets your mouth adub im sure you will need a new jaw and set of teeth.... You better ask bout me chump

[Image: tumblr_llfjx6KqRY1qexy85.gif]
interesting that we just caught on to zach being arrested for things at the cementary , i remember a few months back maytee ranting about how someone stole all the things , i wander if he is involved from the beginning , or if he keeps getting set up for failure .but i feel it is pretty akward that he keeps involved with this case somehow ..

As of a camera being set at johnnys grave , i believe so , i remember when maytee's status popped saying something along the lines of their being watched they seen the car they seen the face of who tried to rob them , and that they also have camera's all over the house , seems to me there the ones that are watching their own backs
Blowing-kisses
Its been a long time coming but finally caught the thief we know who you are got your description got you identified name car make and model license plate and report made we have witnesses I TOLD YOU NO ONE GETS AWAY SEWER RAT!!!

This was maytee's post , from May 23 , 2012

What day was burkett arrested for it ?
Blowing-kisses
a post from Matt Yockey to Aaron Griffin
On Feb 7 , 2013

I miss you brother sorry I haven't wrote you in a while but I been fixing my life ya know but I miss you and been praying for you keep your head up man stuff sucks I know it but you got a strong head your good you have done it before
Blowing-kisses
It says that Aaron Griffins charge was when he allegedly kicked open the front door of an apartment complex on hill ave. and demanded money then pistol whipped someone , and then threatned to pistol whip everyone and burn down the house if he didnt get money , any who , there was a female with him ???? hMmM Do we know who that FEMALE might be , its not coming up ?? Or what about a victim , anyway we can find out those too
Blowing-kisses
Tiffany was with him. It was her money that went missing. The Victim was Mandy Lynch. I think AP got a raw deal. The whole story was in the appeal http://www.co.lucas.oh.us/index.aspx?nid=83