Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Duchess, I recall the video, I actually watched it on the news! I think someone did this rotten deed to torment Maytee. I think someone drives her to the cemetery, I don't think she goes alone.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(03-01-2013, 12:47 AM)gurl2323 Wrote: Matt yockey was in serious accident last night posted a pic up of his messed up eye , and i quote from ''rip johhny and lisa''
I found that alittle interesting as to why she said karma , i thought he was only mentioned on here because of his relationship with others but didnt think he had involvement OTD or ADUB do we remember why he was involved

Although i do remember the picture lady cop posted up of him holding guns, i just cant remember why mentioned !

My gosh! MY is lucky to be alive, I saw his eye on Facebook, it took them two hours to free him from the wreck. I saw where Maytee commented!
This fellow was ruled out already. He also has a female friend AW she was a friend of Lisa and has been in many of the pictures at parties.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(03-01-2013, 07:29 PM)NightOwl Wrote: I think someone drives her to the cemetery

I think she flies her broom there.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-01-2013, 11:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Alrighty. This video was sent to Mock. The only comment included with it was that I should keep in mind that this never happened, that it is a complete fabrication. I have no way of knowing whether it is true or not. Do any of you know?

Wow. She seems almost normal there. Grieving for sure. But not the crazy lady on FB.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-01-2013, 11:01 AM)JsMom Wrote: I'm speechless. It's a damn shame they even get a bond.

I agree here! it's ridiculous what's happening.
Henry David Thoreau
Adub, you keep bringing up Anthony Watson we already know he is a mess but, I thought the Detectives interviewed him already and probably his mess of a brother Christopher Watson. The Detectives tested approximately 90 DNA, I would assume they were checked out. It looks to me like they live towards Bowsher School, Toledo that was the School Johnny Clarke went to. Christopher Watson is a sex offender so he can't leave the state without reporting to authorities. How do you connect Samuel Williams and Cameo Pettaway to Watson? Williams resided over in East Side of Toledo or Oregon region how does this all connect?

Do you think Anthony Watson is involved with their deaths?

I'm thinking somebody somewhere betrayed Johnny Clarke or possibly Lisa Straub, the top question on the Detective's list was "who knew Mr & Mrs Straub were going on a cruise?" that's right! we have no idea who Johnny told and we have no idea who Lisa told, Lisa could have told all her waitress friends at the restaurant she worked at and even the cook and dishwasher knew, Johnny could have told friend after friend or whom ever he came in contact with and some bastard somewhere knew the young couple would be alone for sure that night. We have 1 cigarette stub linking the whole thing to Williams and Pettaway.
Henry David Thoreau
(03-01-2013, 09:46 PM)NightOwl Wrote: We have 1 cigarette stub linking the whole thing to Williams and Pettaway.

I tend to agree with you here, but then I think about the guy that was incarcerated with Williams. How did he know such specific information that the public apparently didn't know. Why was he called as a witness?? There had to be some truth to his version via Williams. The general public probably didn't know certain facts because detectives would not release that information. Hence, the information provided by the informant; which probably set off alarm bells in the heads of prosecutors or detectives. I think the right guy is behind bars, and the other escaped due to a very odd technical issue in court. No doubt there are probably still more involved. Like that crackhead girl AC people keep bringing up.

As for the Watson issue, I think that has as much validity as thinking that the Zack kid and Tiffany girl were involved. Just my opinion, but I do not doubt that since these names were brought up before; there is no doubt that those indiviudals had DNA taken and were possibly interviewed. Then again, if I were the convicted I would pull any stunt to try and win an appeal; which in the real world does not happen too often.

My opinion, Williams will not win his appeal. There is probably tons of information throughout the course of the investigation and through the trial we probably do not know. He should "man up" and spill the beans on the rest of his pathetic crew. He would redeem himself.
just becuase there is 1 ciggarette butt , which there wasnt there was plenty of ciggarettes found at the scene including a young lady who testifyed about it Sharita Crumby.... A Ciggarette is deffinetly evidence . but i dont understand why everything else in this case is pointing else where . Not to the one who is behind bars , IMO i believe they have the wrong man sitting in jail
Blowing-kisses
Speaking of Yockey , i never knew he was in the army .
Blowing-kisses
anyone on here fb friends with lisa straub Or johnny clarke or even on myspace ? Its the generation were in where people update every so often and what there doing , do we know what there last couple posts were form that night ?
Blowing-kisses
(03-02-2013, 01:35 AM)gurl2323 Wrote: just becuase there is 1 ciggarette butt , which there wasnt there was plenty of ciggarettes found at the scene including a young lady who testifyed about it Sharita Crumby.... A Ciggarette is deffinetly evidence . but i dont understand why everything else in this case is pointing else where . Not to the one who is behind bars , IMO i believe they have the wrong man sitting in jail

Tiffany Williams upon receiving no reply from Johnny that night, telephoned Sharita Crumby she was a girl friend of a Ruben Ruiz a friend of Johnny Clarke's. Maytee commented about the call she thought Zachary had her phone number apparently he had been to Johnny's home. Tiffany probably didn't want to talk to Johnny's mother.
Henry David Thoreau
(03-02-2013, 02:39 AM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-02-2013, 01:35 AM)gurl2323 Wrote: just becuase there is 1 ciggarette butt , which there wasnt there was plenty of ciggarettes found at the scene including a young lady who testifyed about it Sharita Crumby.... A Ciggarette is deffinetly evidence . but i dont understand why everything else in this case is pointing else where . Not to the one who is behind bars , IMO i believe they have the wrong man sitting in jail

Tiffany Williams upon receiving no reply from Johnny that night, telephoned Sharita Crumby she was a girl friend of a Ruben Ruiz a friend of Johnny Clarke's. Maytee commented about the call she thought Zachary had her phone number apparently he had been to Johnny's home. Tiffany probably didn't want to talk to Johnny's mother.

Yes im familiar with all of that , what i was saying that . Even though sam and cameos ciggarette butt was in the media only, it disconcetrated itself from the entire investigation , because there was indeed multiple ciggarette butts found at the home , with multiple DNA linked , one being Sharita Crumby ; Who testifyed . Sorry i should have been more explantory
Blowing-kisses
(03-02-2013, 01:35 AM)gurl2323 Wrote: everything else in this case is pointing else where .

Could you elaborate a little and discuss where you think the evidence points?

Do I understand you correctly when you say they have the wrong guy incarcerated? You think Sam is innocent?

Again, more anonymous comments - I have no proof this is true & I am not stating it as fact.

Regarding the theft of items off Johnny's grave - it was relayed to me that Maytee took those items and hid them in her mother's basement & then proceeded to point the finger at Zack. The charges against Zack in regards to this are going no where.

If you all would prefer I not post the anonymous comments I'd be happy to comply. Majority rules. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(03-02-2013, 07:03 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Again, more anonymous comments - I have no proof this is true & I am not stating it as fact.

Regarding the theft of items off Johnny's grave - it was relayed to me that Maytee took those items and hid them in her mother's basement & then proceeded to point the finger at Zack. The charges against Zack in regards to this are going no where.

If you all would prefer I not post the anonymous comments I'd be happy to comply. Majority rules. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I vote you continue anonymous comments.

I thought at one time Zach had "RIP Johnny and Lisa on his Facebook wall".

Talk about bizarre Zach is a grave robber hah
Henry David Thoreau
I have no issue with anonymous emails. It appears that a few are emailing the both of us. I respond to all the private messages and welcome all viewpoints. I think we have a few members and non-members that are shy. But that’s okay with me.

As a matter of fact. Mrs. Clarke you are more than welcome to email me your thoughts and I am willing to share them unedited to this forum (as you wish). Or anyone else for that matter. Your privacy will be ensured, as to your personal emails addresses. That is no ones business.

I look forward to hearing from anyone and if asked; sharing your thoughts with the forum.

You can reach me at
[email protected]

This is an anonymous email. I am not presenting it as fact.

Recently, John Clarke Sr. got ahold of Zack Burkett and pistol whipped him. Zack was seen being dragged by John into a disclosed location where he was beaten and pitol whipped. The cops even showed up after someone heard a gun shot. John had every chance to end it all right there, he didn't because he just wanted to put the scare into him. Zack knows info that can incriminate the Clarkes for that dreadful night...possible as well as himself. John knows that Zack won't go to the cops because he is a drug addict and a dealer. Cops are aware that John goes everywhere with a handgun and is kidnapping people and terrorizing them but nobody will testify agaist them. Come on people, this has got to come to an end soon.
OlderThanDirt, are you still out there?

Steven Pettaway Cameo's brother was arrested Valentines Day 2013 for "Burglary Occupied Structure To Commit Criminal Offense". I just stumbled on to this information maybe someone else, knows more.

I believe he may also know who is involved with the death of Johnny and Lisa. He's been up on pimp charges and heroin possession. Where was he getting the heroin? I'll bet Williams and Pettaway know.
Henry David Thoreau
I agree with Nightowl! This whole group of people revolve around heroin, prostitution and a mess of drugs! Most of or all of them know what happened to Johnny & Lisa, so sorry Lisa was pulled into such a mess that she was killed.... wish Maytee would let a little something out.... I still believe she knew something was going to happen that awful night....
(03-04-2013, 06:10 AM)Duchess Wrote:
Cops are aware that John goes everywhere with a handgun . . .

I understand the quoted statement has no corroboration and is NOT presented as fact.

However . . . isn't "Big John" a convicted felon?

Maybe a recipient of an Obama pardon?