Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-17-2013, 12:13 AM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 02:41 AM)NightOwl Wrote: Cameo was found innocent and acquitted of all charges. They tried to ruin his name an character an he deserves justice for being wrongly accused . . .

Above is an erroneous statement NightOwl did not make these comments!!! It's all blarney! My original post is as follows. Thank-you!

Wow.

I was quoting a snippet contained within your post.

Anyone reading the quoted post would know these are words from "Justice for Cameo Pettaway on Facebook".

I'm truly sorry you thought I was attributing these words to you.

So, now that is out of the way . . .

Is what that fb poster is saying, true?

Again, this was sent anonymously. Now I'm very curious about a couple points this person has made. Why didn't they go over to the Straub's themselves given they didn't really need a ride.

Steven Pettaway was arrested again on March 14th and is in Lucas County Jail for burglary. Someone wanted to know why the Clarkes never drove over to the Straubs house themselves when they had two working white vans sitting in their driveway, but instead chose to call a relative in the early morning hours to drag her young son along for a ride (or an aliby) and John chose to get hitch a ride with someone he didn't trust?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-18-2013, 11:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Again, this was sent anonymously. Now I'm very curious about a couple points this person has made. Why didn't they go over to the Straub's themselves given they didn't really need a ride.

Steven Pettaway was arrested again on March 14th and is in Lucas County Jail for burglary. Someone wanted to know why the Clarkes never drove over to the Straubs house themselves when they had two working white vans sitting in their driveway, but instead chose to call a relative in the early morning hours to drag her young son along for a ride (or an aliby) and John chose to get hitch a ride with someone he didn't trust?

Maybe they were really drunk or high. I'm sure it wasn't because they were filled with the Holy Spirit.

Mr. Bone, have you ever felt like they know more than what they admit to? Does anyone?

Anonymous sounds like "truth be told" to me hah

It's all more of the same, these vans were brought up before, the DNA brought up, the Lead Detective was brought up.

Sphincter Cop, over on Post #22788 & Post #22789 11/17/2012.

Here's one small paragraph SC wrote:-

Your discord for the investigators is very obvious, so let me answer for you. You probably were put in your place during, or after this case. That explains your backlash against investigator Kozak; it almost parallels Mrs. Clarke on her social media sites. Maybe you should contact the investigators superiors, or call the F.B.I. There’s a grand idea, and then come back with a substantiated and non-personal presentation in which you can reap the rewards of solving the entire case based on your own theory and not reported facts. Mrs. Clarke might be eccentric and leads a lifestyle some may not agree with, but I think it is a far fetched idea to say she had a part in murdering her own child, and it appears personal on your part. Your numerous posts indicate that!

If you notice Maytee doesn't telephone her sister up that night, she telephones a cousin.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Went to the court website. It appears, that this person did not get arrested again. Rather he was already in custody in an Ohio prison.

2/6/2013 1 Title : ORD:CONVEYANCE ORDERED 580-000007756 issued by 226 () The Sheriff of Lucas County is ordered to convey the defendant, STEPHEN C PETTAWAY, Inmate #676241 from the Corrections Reception Center, Orient Ohio to the Lucas County Court of Common Pleas on February 19, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. for the purpose of arraignment before the Honorable JAMES D. BATES. The defendant has been charged with the offense of Burglary. DEFENDANT TO BE HELD AT LUCAS COUNTY CORRECTIONS CENTER UNTIL FURTHER ORDER OF THIS COURT. JUDGE JAMES D. BATES

2/19/2013 1 Title : ARR HELD AND COUNSEL APPOINTED
Matter set for trial on March 21, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Bond hearing held. Bond ordered reset at $5,000.00 no 10% allowed. Defendant ordered transported back to the Corrections Reception Center, Orient, Ohio on Thursday, February 21, 2013.
Well shit, they proclaim over and over they know everything... so sure, I think they know more.

I suspect much of the devastation comes from guilt and anguish over knowing more about what went down.
(03-18-2013, 04:38 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I suspect much of the devastation comes from guilt and anguish over knowing more about what went down.

It really grinds my gears that there are still unidentified killers (or at the very least participants) and NO ONE SAYS SHIT.

Idk if it's due to the fact that Lisa and Johnny were my age, or what, but this is a case that has really burrowed into my brain, and i hope that i eventually see those mother fuckers brought to justice
(03-15-2013, 01:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 01:17 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: "My son might be in danger so I choose to be assisted by people I do not trust and arm myself because I am fearful of my safety. Yes. This is the best option to help my son."

He has more brawn than brains. That is just so fuckin' retarded.

I want to know why Johnny's mother immediately felt he was in danger, right from the very first moment she thought something dreadful had happened to him and I want to know why. Answer that, Maytee. There have been plenty of occasions where my Mom hadn't been able to reach me when I was that age and she never once thought I was in grave danger or worse. She'll never answer that, she'll just scream maggot & karma like a shrew.
she claims psychic abilities
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(03-18-2013, 04:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Mr. Bone, have you ever felt like they know more than what they admit to? Does anyone?

Yes. Since the beginning!
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
Does anyone else wonder why this is such a sealed case? Like for instance we learn coverage of the past Williams trial via anonymous emails sent to administrators on mock? The amount of coverage HLN network has covered on the Jody Arias trial makes me wonder why they did not cover the Williams/Pettaway trial on in session. They originally aired the crime on national TV via Nancy Grace and the other lady can't remember her name (the lady that looks like janet jackson). Why is it that Jody Arias's trial is on live national TV yet the Pettaway Williams case was tight lipped?

I know many of you in this forum live in Ohio, so in a local sense it must be quite interesting. I do not live in Ohio, but I do find the Clarke Straub murders equally as interesting as the Travis Alexander. So my guess is the reason the media didn't hype it up on national networks like HLN is because either the Straub's family insisted on their privacy or the state of Ohio's laws on court room procedures? Thoughts?

I could be wrong but I don't think families get a say in how much coverage a murder case gets. Some cases are more interesting than others and the media probably chooses the more salacious of cases because that's what sells.
(03-20-2013, 12:30 PM)koko Wrote: It really grinds my gears that there are still unidentified killers (or at the very least participants) and NO ONE SAYS SHIT.

"No one says shit" . . . bizarre irony.

"Big John" boasts, when testifying, he took his guilty plea "Like a man".

What an ass!

It's fucked-up thug thinking that one is considered a "man" if they keep their mouth shut.

And now the same code of silence is being practiced by the other "men" who bagged his son.

By "Big John's" logic, Samuel Williams should be heralded as a "real man", too.

He never took a plea or whimpered when he was charged or sentenced.

So there, "Big John" . . . there's your comfort knowing your son was taken by a "real man" just like you and not a common coward.

Effin' thug logic.
Reviewing the 911 calls , I just want to point out a few things.

first 911 call Maytee states that tiffany called her and she talked to her and that she had her number for them (dispatcher) to have.
Second 911 call she states that Sharita Crumby called her in reguards of sharita talking to tiffany... (HmMm Interesting )

On the 2nd 911 call Maytee says I think you've gone to far ''MaMa'' , but then replies to dispatcher that she has her cousin with her who is in the military right now . ( Why was that statement relevant)

Also when they pull up the person in backround is saying something , then state ''DONT TOUCH ANYTHING''

( hMm just wander was that to the child in the back , or to maytee and john
Blowing-kisses
Let's talk Reward Money.

What's the total fund, who are the contributors and their specific amounts pledged?

Additionally . . . who manages this alleged fund?
(04-04-2013, 04:46 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Let's talk Reward Money.

That's a great idea, Tiki! I would consider it a community service. Way more people read this thread than do Maytee's FB page, your idea could be instrumental in drawing attention to the reward. Brilliant!

Smiley_emoticons_smile
It's a karma reward probably.
Okay, Toledo . . .

If one were prone to contribute to the Johnny and Lisa reward fund, where would one direct a payment?

What methods of payment are accepted?

What is the current balance of the fund?

Does the fund provide a list of donors?

What are the requirements for one to receive a payout?

Who manages the fund?

With over 1.75 Million views of this thread, the requested information might prove beneficial to obtain the justice that is promised by some, pursued by others, wanted by many and deserved by the victims.
(04-06-2013, 12:59 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: If one were prone to contribute to the Johnny and Lisa reward fund, where would one direct a payment?

What are the requirements for one to receive a payout?

Who manages the fund?

With over 1.75 Million views

probably the best post I've read on here! and the response about Karma so true! I have always wondered about that type of stuff like on crime stoppers. And dang, if Maytee is the manager I bet the reward would be good KARMA and if it were Big John, I bet it would be pot then again why would Big John reward a snitch.
This is what I remember. Early on there were a lot of billboards at major intersections in Toledo. Never had this been done before. A photo of Lisa and Johnny was on it. I have no idea who paid for it. There was a fundraiser at TGIF for Lisa. And her family had an account at a bank so people could donate to a reward fund. That was capped at $20,000. My GUESS would be that's it's still available. My reason for thinking that is because, I know first hand that nobody thinks that this is really over. At one, but point in time, Maytee mentioned that she was going to the bank to open a reward fund. I never saw it mentioned again. Oh, just remembered,that the billboards had a $5000 crimestopper reward.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]