Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-11-2013, 12:49 AM)gurl2323 Wrote: is anybody else with me when I say that , all her ''crazy letters'' is just another message ... I feel that she is saying something but just putting a bunch of other jibberish with it

Yes.

Cracked the code on this one:

Justice for Johnny & Lisa

POSYAGTDFWYDTMSAL

POSYAGTDFWYDTMSAL:

Pieces Of Shit You Are Going To Die For What You Did To My Son And Lover.
(04-10-2013, 06:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Maytee can kill two birds with one stone, she'll be interviewed about her son's murder and it will be getting the word out that Maytee & Big John have such a substantial reward.

Here's a response from Ms. Moneybags regarding an inquiry for details regarding Johnny and Lisa AND the "reward":

Hey Beautiful lady!! Hope your doing Betterā¤ where can i find the story of Johnny And Lisa? I would like to post it and the reward! We are trying to do a page for homicide victims, as im sure u know were also looking for justice!! We refuse to give up also!! One day we WILL GET JUSTICE!! ' 10 hours ago via mobile..

Rip Johnny Lisa Its not a story is a dreadful tragedy and the reward we are personally offering is $$$50,000 to get the rest of vile maggots off the streets! Thanks 10 hours ago via mobile..

"Personally offering . . . $$$50,000"

I'm sure it's sitting in an escrow account as I type! 28
Escrow? I'm sure it's in an actual crow.

She's hiding it there so the vile sewer rats can't find it.
You know, I was very surprised that Maytee failed to mention the Straub and Crime Stopper rewards, in her response.

You'd think she'd want to be candid about all monetary resources to assist in gleaning information to bring the perpetrators to justice.

Unfortunately, I am beginning to believe that she does not want the guilty to be found.

Capture and conviction would end her ability to use "the pursuit of justice" as a means to garner sympathy and personal attention.

That's why she refuses to provide anything but promises of vengeance and her ceaseless moaning of pain and tears.

And I believe this is why the media abandoned her.

The Straub's didn't have any problem giving out all the pertinent details in regards to the reward they set up, that's because they are sincere, honest, law abiding people, they have nothing to hide.

Only an unconscionable, thoughtless person would lie about a reward fund & it's my personal belief that Maytee IS lying. There is no other reason to keep the details of the reward quiet, it doesn't even make a little bit of sense to do so. She has empty coffers much in the same way she has empty threats & empty promises. People like her don't have $50,000.00 laying around. I doubt she even has fifty grand in credit available to her.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Has it ever been postulated that Maytee killed them?

She certainly had motive... her lover had found a new girlfriend, and he wasn't going to be laying the pipe to mommy anymore.

Maybe it was more than poor, haggard Maytee could take, so she suffocated them.
(04-11-2013, 12:14 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Has it ever been postulated that Maytee killed them?

There are many who think she was involved in one way or another.
(04-11-2013, 12:14 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Has it ever been postulated that Maytee killed them?

No.

She didn't drive and she couldn't afford cab fare.

Many have expressed that she and "Big John" know more about this crime (call it direct, peripheral or anecdotal), than admitted.

For good reason, too.

She and hubby have a criminal past and she immediately threw Lisa Straub under the bus when interviewed by Jane Mitchell.
Oh, I totally believe she was involved. 100%.
(04-11-2013, 12:22 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: she immediately threw Lisa Straub under the bus when interviewed by Jane Mitchell.

That's when I began to lose any compassion I had for her. She continued to insist it couldn't have had anything to do with her babiboi. As we've all learned since then her son was nothing but a common criminal with an arrest record just like dear ol' mom & dad. He was a drug dealing thug from the wrong side of the tracks.
(04-11-2013, 12:25 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Oh, I totally believe she was involved. 100%.

I'll give you the fact she got into Johnny's pants.

She mentioned wearing them in a news article . . . IIRC.
I'm going to drive to Ohio to see her in a Johnny mask.
(04-11-2013, 12:35 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I'm going to drive to Ohio to see her in a Johnny mask.

Stop & get me! We'll take pix of that tacky gravesite, Maytee's house, maybe we'll get lucky enough to photograph her in her pajama pants baying at the moon.
Now that sounds like fun.
[Image: 36932194.jpg]
[Image: 447.jpg]

I loves me sum Zero!

Poor bruja!

She's obviously developed a stutter as her last four posts keep repeating her personal offer to pay $50K for a maggot trade. hah

Notice she can't keep up her facade of caring for Lisa.

The hood knows the real players and predators.

I'm guessing the Clarkes are seen as broke and frightened posers.

Nothing more.
I'd turn in Maggot for $50K... unless of course he were to stock me up with some homemade syrup.
Here is another example of stupid posting by a stupid person:

Justice for Johnny & Lisa

23 hours ago via mobile.

1st mistake HURTING OUR KIDS 2nd mistake NOT TELLING THE TRUTH 3rd mistake WALKING FREE AS IF YOURE UNTOUCHABLE STILL COMMITING VILE CRIMES 4th mistake KNOWING THAT WE KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ALL ARE 5th mistake YOUR ASS OUT COWARDS!!! YOU GOT THAT! FULL JUSTICE 2013 PROMISE NO THREATS!

Hey, stupid!

If you knew who they are, why did you offer $50K to have them delivered to you?

Are you really so damned lazy you won't go and get your son's killer(s)?

I loved your "NOT TELLING THE TRUTH" remark. hah

YOU might wanna stick with telling one lie at a time . . . $50K reward -or- "WE KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ALL ARE".

It's less for you to remember.

Like Lisa being a victim, too.