Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(05-17-2014, 07:42 AM)crash Wrote: I've never seen her before. She looks like a run down hooker..
....Run down drugged out hooker

She's such a dreadful person without a single redeeming quality.

Quick, Maytee, run and find out what redeeming means.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
1. Somebody is dragging way to much mileage out of the unfortunate demise of her son, who I doubt gave a tinkers' cuss about her in the first place.

2. Steer clear of non-prescription drugs, kiddies, all the proof you need is ^

3. You have no idea who I am, you crazy old cunt, you never will, but I will tell you one thing; LC had more class in one of her morning constitutionals than you will ever accrue in your entire sad, pathetic existence.

Have a nice day, and all that..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Wow. She is a nut. You'd think she would have more things to worry about then what is said on Mock. By a bunch of strangers! Oh but she knows all of us. Uh huh. Just like they have $100k estate.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-17-2014, 06:51 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Maytee is creeping on Mock. Hahahaha!

Her words -

Oh btw nothing any of you say can hurt us . . .

Oh bless the hearts of the ignorant fools that are so clueless on everything that is going on that they actually make up lies in their own warped make believe mocktards world to try and get the same old hags and criminals to believe in such nonsense and lies.

My prayers tonight for you and LC and D and all your demon followers is that you all drop ASAP and rot with your queen LC in the pits of hell

KABOOM! And right on queue.

You are hurt, Maytee . . . why else would you respond to what is posted here . . . especially if what is posted are "lies" in a "mocktards world"?

Don't lie, Maytee . . . Karma hates liars.

It's no lie that Johnny was a criminal.

It's no lie that "Big John" was a criminal.

It's no lie that Maytee was a criminal.

Public record, sweetie!

It's no lie that Johnny was raised by criminal parents.

It's no lie that "Big John" was fearful (I label that as "a pussy") . . . both yours and his words.

It's no lie that Johnny had no defensive wounds on his corpse . . . (again, I label that as "a pussy").

It's no lie that Maytee won't stand by her words and deletes posts . . . ( again, "PUSSY").

No matter how much she bellows and wails, her son was not an innocent.

She lies.

In my world, he did not deserve to die.

However, in Maytee's world of "Karma", criminals . . . both spawn and parent . . . deserve to die.

Lisa and her parents are the ONLY innocent victims in this tragedy.

Period.

As an aside and probably more suited for the "Lunatic" thread . . .

If LC is in Hell, then she's protecting all the criminal offspring of criminal parents.

I'm glad Johnny is in her care.

He couldn't have a better protector.
(05-17-2014, 10:09 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: No matter how much she bellows and wails, her son was not an innocent.

She lies.

Yes, she does lie. Every fricken time she opens her mouth another bat flies out. Not only does she claim her son is an innocent she has now labeled him a hero. What the fuck alternate universe is she living in. Jesus.
(05-17-2014, 10:09 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Don't lie, Maytee . . . Karma hates liars.

So does Baby Jesus. Just ask Dick..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(05-17-2014, 10:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:
Not only does she claim her son is an innocent she has now labeled him a hero.

Heroes have defensive wounds . . . pussy-ass cowards don't.

Johnny had NO defensive wounds.

Lisa died, in part, due to his cowardice.

Behavior he learned from his criminal parents.
(05-17-2014, 11:11 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Lisa died, in part, due to his cowardice.

Witch be blamin Lisa cuz Johnny died.

Hmm just sitting here rolling and thinking.... You went to that dreadfull house the prior week and of course you were your Gf designated driver( now she never showed up for court on Friday for her DUI etc) and she was home... But what bothers me the most is that for 3 days you were there relaxing and NOONE came there to bother you steal rob that forsaken house etc.... But yet the night Lisa is home from work and finally gets a day off the following day ALL HELL BROKE LOSE.... Smh I'm so sorry you are innocent target and somewhere where you shouldn't of been! But of course you wanted to sit with her and protect beautiful babygirl from whatever evil was plotting on that house!!!!! Oh I'm so mad and full of rage because I know nothing bad ever happened to you both here at my house and we always kept you all safe... But dammit you go there and the worst nightmare of our life's and yours occurs? Wtf???? But vengeance is ours and we will fight and get everyone we know to be involved with hurting you WE PROMISE!
Forget "Snowy", I'd name my girl "Taneesha"!

Best I can tell, Taneesha be rolling and channeling Maytee?

Not bad...
The woman is a certified nut case. Early on, I was speaking to an officer about this case and he brought up our dear friend on FB. Name starts with M. She wanted Johnny out of her home. Johnny and Lisa had no use for her. Straubs did not want Johnny at their home. He said that he had no place to go. They suggested the Cherry Street Mission. By her own admisson, Maytee had been at the Straub's home and knew where I key was kept in the garage. Figure it out ! Bet she won't copy this to FB. Much more fun to post about me having a couple drinks.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
Oops, Taneesha -- I misunderstood your post. I thought you were impersonating Maytee but just saw that what you posted was an actual post by her on the Justice for Johnny and Lisa FB page. Just when I think they can't get any less coherent or more nutty...

OTD: You're insightful and know how to have fun without hurting yourself or anybody else. That might be a jagged little pill for the nut to swallow.
(05-17-2014, 03:04 PM)Taneesha Wrote: Witch be blamin Lisa cuz Johnny died.

Hmm just sitting here rolling and thinking.... You went to that dreadfull house the prior week and of course you were your Gf designated driver( now she never showed up for court on Friday for her DUI etc) and she was home... But what bothers me the most is that for 3 days you were there relaxing and NOONE came there to bother you steal rob that forsaken house etc.... But yet the night Lisa is home from work and finally gets a day off the following day ALL HELL BROKE LOSE.... Smh I'm so sorry you are innocent target and somewhere where you shouldn't of been! But of course you wanted to sit with her and protect beautiful babygirl from whatever evil was plotting on that house!!!!! Oh I'm so mad and full of rage because I know nothing bad ever happened to you both here at my house and we always kept you all safe... But dammit you go there and the worst nightmare of our life's and yours occurs? Wtf???? But vengeance is ours and we will fight and get everyone we know to be involved with hurting you WE PROMISE!

Maytee, there is only one l in dreadful.

No one is 2 words.

All hell broke lose? Hahaha. You're a retard. It's loose.

I don't believe in karma, one reaps what they sow in life. Your misery is a direct result of choices you made. When you live by the sword, you die by the sword and you raised your son in a manner that no good parent would. You're a horrible role model. The Straub's are always referred to as a class act, no one (see, 2 words) will ever refer to you as that. You're quite aware that those who love Lisa don't want her name coming out of your mouth yet you continue to do so, you disrespectful twat.
hah

Liar liar pants on fire I hope all you old drunk drug addicts hags and fags really do catch on fire mocktards hahahahahahaha so you can join LC burning in eternal hell!!! SO MOTE IT BE ???Smiley_emoticons_wink see your problem is you don't know the truth or facts you are bottom feeders wait for crumbs to attack anyone on lies and not facts!!!! But who cares what you think we sure tf don't we just respond to your ignorance from time to time to make your shribbled up skin and altered minds go looney toons and cringe grind your teeth hahahahahahaha oh btw WE ARE HUNTIN AND GETTING JUSTICE ALL OVER THE CITY TOO!
You guys really pissed in her wheaties this morning. Shes letting us have it (about an hour ago). Now, we are all cursed. hah

Since when did everyone here become drunks, perc poppin, coke snortin, heroin shootin, pill swallowin hookers? You all have left me in the dark this whole time! If this is the kind of life you all live, then I dont fit in here. You damn maggot parasites!

Bwhahah hah

She has no dignity nor an ounce of class. It's no wonder people laugh & point at her. She's a joke.
(05-18-2014, 09:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:

She has no dignity nor an ounce of class. It's no wonder people laugh & point at her. She's a joke.

And she doesn't even care....
hah Oh, now its me thats smokin the crack pipe. You can talk about my sweet Angel all you want cuz nothing you or anyone else has to say can hurt me. MY son is innocent non like yours. I know what happened to my child but yours was murdered cuz he was a worthless criminal pos. That got a sweet beautiful innocent girl killed along with him. Now, thats sad. Curse that and go finish swallowin dicks....dick huntin.
I struck a nerve!

hah

The shit she spews.....too damn funny. As they say here in the South.....that tickled the shit right outta me. Another damn group of bats just flew out. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Give it up, JsMom.

Clearly you're just jealous of Maytee's wit, sophisticated husband, and most of all...........her shower curtain (and who isn't, really?)!

[Image: 10364019_634591123284066_7143161246648914807_n.jpg]

Big daddy -- he's a clean, mean, huntin' machine...