Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(12-29-2014, 12:26 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/27721...g-at-woman
John Clarke is being held at the Lucas County Jail on $100,000 bond. Maytee Clarke is due in court Monday afternoon. She is currently out on bond.

Thanks, Butterfly Girl.

So, it was Maytee in the car with John when he fired at Tiffany. I really hope she gets charged with something more than obstruction as the investigation continues.

ramsey: John Clarke is still charged with felony assault, obstruction, and drug possession.
Well we all know he can't make that bail.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I'd like to see the sonofabitch charged with attempted murder. If you're pointing a weapon at someone and firing shots you're trying to kill them!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

[Image: CTY-clarkes30p-Maytee-Vazquez-Clarke-and...larke2.jpg]
^ Looks like all that voodoo stuff and maggot hunting has taken a toll.

They are a stark contrast to the quiet dignity of Lisa's family.
Yes, the Straubs do seem like a dignified family.

I don't really blame families for not being quiet when they believe a person(s) who's responsible for their loved one's murder is roaming around free, though. I'd probably not be quiet -- I'd be pushing police to keep investigating and would likely do some investigating myself.

But, I would definitely not be making public allegations and threats or running around terrorizing and endangering people. That's idiotic and criminal. I find it hard to believe that the Clarkes have not lost custody of their two minor children (to the best of my knowledge). I worry for those kids.

I know some think that Maytee and John were involved in the murders of Johnny and Lisa. It's possible. It's more likely to me that they're just lowlife thugs with no dignity and no smarts, always were and always will be.
Just an FYI you can see comments here on news facebook without having an account or not being signed into facebook

WTOL 11 facebook lots of comments

https://www.facebook.com/wtol11/posts/10152481157086481

I think most people have a basic understanding of grief & pain but what Maytee & John have done the past few years is so far beyond the scope of that. I used to have a great deal of compassion for them. To read about Maytee sobbing & wailing in the street after the discovery of those murdered kids was heart breaking but whatever heartfelt compassion I had for them is long gone. I don't believe they are any better than the people who murdered those kids, I just don't and they both proved me right time and again.
Here's google cached page of justice page

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...clnk&gl=us
Justice for Johnny & Lisa
4 hrs ยท

Damn evil pathetic river rats heroin addicts murdering pigs lie about people and keep trying to hurt the innocent....lest not forget I always got digital recorder on deck and when you think you can lie deceit law enforcement into believing your pathetic lies I always got the trump card that will put you all away and some! I hate you murderers. Karma justice does preavail.

Maytee and John are not the innocent. Whether they're committing crimes to cover their own complicity or out for revenge, they're guilty of those crimes and need to pay for them. They are such very ignorant people.
The Fb page is now. *poof* gone!
(12-28-2014, 10:30 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: ^ Alright. It was only a matter of time.

So.....Maytee wasn't with him when Big John went "maggot hunting", huh? Too bad. She was only charged with misdemeanor obstruction for lying when the cops came a knockin' and she told them John wasn't home. She was released last night at around 7:30 p.m.

Still, Big John is behind bars and he's in some real legal trouble if Tiffany holds up. He's charged with Felony Assault -- serious shit. Wonder if there are circumstances to support an upgrade to "attempted murder" later. Maybe we'll find out when he appears in court tomorrow.

Lucas County Corrections Center
Clarke, John Pete
12/27/2014 04:28
Book Dttm:
Toledo Municipal Court

Charge 1: Felonious Assault Weapon Or Ordnance

Charge 2: Obstructing Official Business Hamper Or Impede Public Official

Charge 3: Drug Paraphernalia;Use, Or Possess With Purpose To Use, Drug Paraphernalia

Charge 4: Possession Of Drugs

All of those Facebook comments that Maytee posted about hunting, harassing and tormenting people associated with the case should be quite helpful to prosecutors. Good job, Maytee. 39

P.s. I went to check out the Justice for Johnny & Lisa Facebook page. It's been taken down. Certainly, it's been monitored and screen-capped by LE for quite some time now, IMO.

Oops! I didn't read before I posted. :(

I'm in shock at the moment. This is surely not helping get Johnny and Lisa justice. Damn fuckin shame!
LUCAS COUNTY COURT OF COMMON PLEAS
J. BERNIE QUILTER, CLERK
700 ADAMS STREET
TOLEDO, OHIO
TIME: 1:31:05 PM
DATE: 12/29/2014
CASE: G -4801 -CI -201405108-000
TITLE: WILLIAMS VS CLARKE
JUDGE: LINDA J JENNINGS STATUS: ACTIVE/PENDING
FILING DATE: 12/29/2014 CASE TYPE: CPO STALK CIV PROTECT ORD - MISC
MONETARY AMOUNT: DOCKET/PAGE:
ORIGINAL COURT: TAX TYPE:
PREVIOUS CASE NUMBER: STATE OF OHIO NUMBER:
Party Counsel
PLAINTIFF 1:
WILLIAMS TIFFANY
DEFENDANT 1:
CLARKE JOHN
DEFENDANT 2:
VASQUEZ CLARKE MAYTEE
DATE SEQ EVENT
12/29/2014 1 Title : OPN:CPO PETITION FILED
PARTY : P1 - WILLIAMS TIFFANY
(12-29-2014, 01:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Yes, the Straubs do seem like a dignified family.

I don't really blame families for not being quiet when they believe a person(s) who's responsible for their loved one's murder is roaming around free, though. I'd probably not be quiet -- I'd be pushing police to keep investigating and would likely do some investigating myself.

But, I would definitely not be making public allegations and threats or running around terrorizing and endangering people. That's idiotic and criminal. I find it hard to believe that the Clarkes have not lost custody of their two minor children (to the best of my knowledge). I worry for those kids.

I know some think that Maytee and John were involved in the murders of Johnny and Lisa. It's possible. It's more likely to me that they're just lowlife thugs with no dignity and no smarts, always were and always will be.

That's exactly what I'd do too if some took my son's life and I thought they were guilty in some way. But she's way over board.
Looks like Zacks family is going after him too
LUCAS COUNTY COURT OF COMMON PLEAS
J. BERNIE QUILTER, CLERK
700 ADAMS STREET
TOLEDO, OHIO
TIME: 1:34:34 PM
DATE: 12/29/2014
CASE: G -4801 -CI -201405107-000
TITLE: BURKETT VS CLARKE
JUDGE: LINDA J JENNINGS STATUS: ACTIVE/PENDING
FILING DATE: 12/29/2014 CASE TYPE: CPO STALK CIV PROTECT ORD - MISC
MONETARY AMOUNT: DOCKET/PAGE:
ORIGINAL COURT: TAX TYPE:
PREVIOUS CASE NUMBER: STATE OF OHIO NUMBER:
Party Counsel
PLAINTIFF 1:
BURKETT RENAE
DEFENDANT 1:
CLARKE JOHN
DATE SEQ EVENT
12/29/2014 1 Title : OPN:CPO PETITION FILED
PARTY : P1 - BURKETT RENAE

Good. They are doing the right thing. Every person that has spent the past few years being stalked & harassed should be taking action now. There is strength in numbers.
New here. Well, I've read on and off since this happend. I know Tiffany, was close to her when we were young but fell off. We are on completely different paths but we are FB ftiends and talk occasionally. Crazy mytee has been threatening to kill her son (young, under 5) and put his head on a pole? She is a psychologist. Tiffany also said she is done going by the code and she has to protect her family. Interesting read here for sure.
Sorry about all the typos. I should have read through before posting. I was trying to say tiffany said mytee has been sending her threats about her son, Donald, saying she was going to put his head on a pole and leave it on her porch. Also she has come forward saying she has to do what's best for her family and snitch.
Welcome Toledochick.

Thanks for the info. Threatening little kids is crazy.

Don't worry about the typos. The one about Maytee being a psychologist was funny. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I figure you meant that she was a psycho or that she needs a psychologist; can't argue it either way.

P.s. I was surprised to see how much support Maytee and John apparently still have when I read the comments to the story linked by Butterfly Girl. I figured the Clarkes' antics had pretty much alienated everyone close to them and in the community by now.