Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(12-29-2014, 03:54 PM)Toledochick1987 Wrote: Sorry about all the typos.

Hi there! No worries about the typos. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I totally believe Tiffany was threatened like that. Many of us have been reading Maytee's facebook page for the past few years. We know how she can be.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I saw this on the WTOL Facebook page -

Gary Lemle - Google site called Mock Forums....interesting reading material
3 hrs

Chad Arthur - The thread on Mock forums is interesting. Maytee claims she won money from them!

Has anyone reading this seen Maytee say she won money from Mock or have a link where I can see for myself?
Tiffany said she has it on recording and that the threats have been turned over to the police department.

She must have been so scared when she realized she was being shot at. Do you think she would be open to coming here?
Shits gettin real. hah
(12-29-2014, 04:24 PM)Duchess Wrote: I saw this on the WTOL Facebook page -

Gary Lemle - Google site called Mock Forums....interesting reading material
3 hrs

Chad Arthur - The thread on Mock forums is interesting. Maytee claims she won money from them!

Has anyone reading this seen Maytee say she won money from Mock or have a link where I can see for myself?

I've never seen any claims by Maytee that she won money from Mock. She made threats about filing a complaint or something like that sometime back, but it was baseless and groundless.

If she said she won some kind of award or settlement from Mock for a baseless claim that she never filed, maybe she's put the imaginary money towards the imaginary reward fund?
(12-29-2014, 05:08 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: If she said she won some kind of award or settlement from Mock for a baseless claim that she never filed, maybe she's put the imaginary money towards the imaginary reward fund?

I think that's exactly what happened. That imaginary reward fund is huge! She should use it to post John's bail.

There is a video report of their court appearance this morning but I can't share it because I don't have a FB account. If you scroll down the page you will see it on the right.

Video
OK, So I am too lazy to read the 1672 pages of this shitfest. 2 young folks got killed, his mom and dad are implicated and have been acting like white trash assholes since day 1.
Was anyone ever arrested? Convicted?
Dad of dead thug is probably going to do time, mom might. dead GF's parents have apparently been decent folk throughout.
Tiff or whatever is wrapped un in there somewhere and dad apparently tried to whack her...

Have I got the gist of this thing?
(12-29-2014, 07:15 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Was anyone ever arrested? Convicted?

Yes, two people were arrested and there are 2 unidentified DNA results that have never been matched up to anyone. One guy is doing life (I think) and the other one got off but beat the shit out of one of his women and is now in the slammer too. Their DNA was found on a cigarette butt inside the home. I hope I've got all this right.
Both of you got it right.

Maytee thinks Tiff set Johnny up to be robbed but they ended up murdered and that's why Maytee is after her. Also for information, possibly.

I now wonder how she'll live life without Johnny or her hubby. I also feel horrible for Johnny two brothers.
I tried many times today to post video. No luck. So, John was able to post $100,000 bond .Amazing what drug money can do. IMO I am probably the only person that views the Lucas County Booklng every night since Lisa was murdered..
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
He's out, OTD?

If so, he'd better watch his step and lay off on the hunting. Two people, at least, have petitions for orders of protection against him.

Do you know if he bailed out (he actually put up $100,000) or instead got bonded out (put up a down payment of like $5,000 or $10,000 and a bondsman put up the rest at interest)? I'm surprised if the Clarkes really did have $100k to put up, but I don't know if they own a home that they could put up for collateral or anything like that.

I've been trying to find some info on that but so far I haven't been able to. The only thing I found that I hadn't seen yet was a report saying they found John hiding in a crawlspace after Maytee lied to the police and said he was there.

The parents of a Toledo man who was tortured and killed alongside his girlfriend in 2011 are now facing charges of their own after allegedly shooting at a woman.

John and Maytee Clarke were arrested last week after Tiffany Williams claimed they followed her into an alley and shot at her on the day after Christmas.

Williams told police that on Friday, Dec. 26, the pair followed her into an alley in the 1300-block of Colburn Avenue, near Spencer, before John Clarke got out of his vehicle and shot two times, just missing her head. The pair then fled the scene in their van.

The Clarkes, who are known to Williams, were identified to police following the incident.

Toledo Police arrested John after finding him hiding on a back crawlspace bedroom of his home. Police say they found him with rolling papers and marijuana in his pocket. He was arrested and charged with felonious assault, obstruction of justice, drug abuse, and drug possession.

Maytee Clarke was arrested and charged with obstruction of justice after answering the door for police and telling them there was no one else inside. She later admitted to police that she knew her husband was hiding inside the home, according to an official police complaint.

John Clarke is being held in the Lucas County Jail on $100,000 bond. Maytee Clarke has been released on $250 bond.

Story
I went into the Lucas County criminal case records. Here's what went down today.

12/29/2014 Bond set at $100,000.00 at no percent. JUDGE WAGNER

12/29/2014 At request of the Attorney, preliminary hearing set for 01/07/2015 09:00 in courtroom 3. Clerk to notify Officer/Complainant. JUDGE WAGNER

12/29/2014 No contact order issued by judge. JUDGE WAGNER
(HOTD: I don't know if this is the order to stay away from Zach, Tiffany, or both)

12/29/2014 Surety bond of $100,000.00 posted by EDWINA BUTTS on 12/29/2014. Power number 510542646-8. Clerk entry
(HOTD: this means that the Clarkes put up some money for the bond and a third party put up the rest and will keep the down-payment as interest/premium -- edited.)

12/29/2014 Praecipe filed 12/29/2014 11:57 by Prosecutor. Subpoena issued to VICTIM 12/29/2014 14:45. Clerk entry
(HOTD: this is likely a subpoena to Tiffany Williams to appear in court to testify at the hearing of 01/07, IMO).

So, John's out on bond and will appear in court next Wednesday, January 7th.
(12-29-2014, 07:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-29-2014, 07:15 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Was anyone ever arrested? Convicted?

Yes, two people were arrested and there are 2 unidentified DNA results that have never been matched up to anyone. One guy is doing life (I think) and the other one got off but beat the shit out of one of his women and is now in the slammer too. Their DNA was found on a cigarette butt inside the home. I hope I've got all this right.

Thank You

The penalties for felonious assault in Ohio -

A person convicted of felonious assault faces the following possible basic penalties:

for 1st degree felony, three to eleven years in prison and a fine up to $20,000

for 1st degree felony, if the victim was a law enforcement officer and suffered serious physical injury, three to eleven years in prison, a fine up to $20,000, and a mandatory minimum sentence of at least three years

for 2nd degree felony, two to eight years in prison and a fine up to $15,000.
The Legal Case: Background / Refresher

For anyone new to the case or looking for a refresher, this article is a good reference. http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2012/0...icide.html

Both families, the Straubs and the Clarkes, and the attorneys for both the convicted defendant (Samuel Williams) and the prosecution, have stated that it's likely Samuel Williams did not act alone. There is yet unmatched DNA for a male and a female on the duct-tape used to bind the couple.

Williams was convicted based on DNA found on a cigarette butt at the Straub home, his statements to police officers (no confession), statements made during recorded jailhouse phone calls, and the testimony of a jailhouse snitch. While his co-defendant's (Cameo Pettaway) DNA was also found on a cigarette butt at the Straub home, there was no other evidence against him and he reportedly passed a lie detector test. Pettaway was acquitted by a judge for lack of evidence, while Williams was convicted of double murder by a jury and is serving two life sentences (the jury could not agree on the death penalty).

Whose DNA was left on the duct tape? That is the question which appears to be driving the Clarkes crazy. That is the subject of their vigilante "investigation".

If you're not a Mock Member, but would like to join the conversation and have full access to the case coverage here, it only takes a minute to register.
Straub Family Statement re: John and Maytee's Arrests

Through family spokesman Jim Verbosky, the family of Ms. Straub said Monday they were surprised to hear of the arrests.

“The pain of our daughter’s murder was opened,” her parents Jeff and MaryBeth Straub said in a statement, adding that they hope to one day have “a full resolution” to the case.

The Straubs’ statement said a $20,000 reward remains available for anyone who has information that brings the person or persons responsible for the crime to justice.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2014/1...JyM496d.99
(12-30-2014, 08:56 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: “The pain of our daughter’s murder was opened,” her parents Jeff and MaryBeth Straub said in a statement

I was thinking about that yesterday.

You wouldn't believe (or maybe you would) the number of people who sanction what those crazy fucks have done. So many people running their mouths saying they would have done the same thing. How does this make them any better than murdering thugs? In my opinion, it doesn't. They all sound like common white trash individuals who couldn't spell cat if you spotted them the c & the t. I swiped that from LC.