Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

This is from the Toledo Blade -

Jonathan Albain · Top Commenter · Toledo, Ohio
AS A MATTER OF FACT...I THINK THE POLICE NEED TO TAKE THE BULLETS THEY RECOVERED FROM THE ATTEMPTED TIFFANY WILLIAMS SHOOTING AND COMPARE THEM TO THE BULLETS RECOVERED FROM THEIR NEIGHBOR IKES MURDER A COUPLE DAYS AGO.....JUST SAYING....
Reply · · 9 hours ago

THE PAIN IS NEVER GOING TO GO AWAY WHEN HIS WIFE BERATES HIM EVERY DAY AND TELLS HIM HOW WORTHLESS HE IS BECAUSE HE HASN'T KILLED THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR SONS MURDER...SHE PUSHES HIM 24 HOURS SEVEN DAYS A WEEK..HE JUMPS AT EVERYTHING SHE TELLS HIM TO DO..CALLING HIM A COWARD FOR SITTING AROUND AND NOT TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS...MAYTEE IS PURE EVIL..SHE DRIVES AROUND SEARCHING FOR PEOPLE SHE THINGS IS INVOLVED...THEN TURNS JOHN LOOSE TO DO THE DIRTY WORK...EVERY DAY SHE THREATENS PEOPLE...EVEN SENDS HER (LONGTIME FAMILY FRIENDS) WHITE SHIRT AND S.E.D. COP FRIENDS TO HARASS PEOPLE....DON'T GET SUCKED IN WITH PASSION...SHE WILL USE YOU UP..GET EVERYTHING SHE CAN GET FROM YOU..AND THEN F#5K YOU OVER...SHE EVEN DOING IT TO HER OWN HUSBAND....USE HIM FOR MURDER..THEN LET THE POLICE LOCK HIM AWAY..WHILE SHE SITS BACK LAUGHING ABOUT IT.....SHE IS A SICK PERSON WHO IS DRIVING JOHN INSANE...USING HIS WEAKNESS AND MENTAL STATUS TO COMMIT MURDER FOR HER....HOPE THE JUDGES AND PROSECUTORS CAN SEE THE REAL DEAL...HE IS HER PUPPET ..HE NEEDS MENTAL HELP..HE NEEDS TO BE AWAY FROM HER POWER OVER HIM...........
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wow.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Yup. I already knew from reading her posts the past few years that she had no regard for her husband's feelings. In all her ridiculous wailing she never once mentioned his grief, it was always about her, always. She's such a twat.
Everything that Mr. Albain said is true. She berates John in front of anyone and everyone, and always has. I don't think John would have done the vast majority of these things without her constant nagging. He is just not that strong nor focused. Frankly, he is not extremely bright either. Without her manipulation he would just have been a simple guy, living a simple life. Nothing wrong with that. She calls all the shots. And she is seriously deranged. I have had to deal with her a few times. Every year all the teachers would pray that they did not get one of the Clarke kids in their classroom. Not because they couldn't handle or didn't like the child, but because she would go bat shit crazy over the slightest thing continuously causing the most unbelievable drama. Several teachers felt like they were ready to be treated for PTSD after dealing with her constant histrionics. I am very concerned about Jovanny and Jacob. They should be removed from her care. Immediately.
(12-30-2014, 10:56 AM)Cat Lady Wrote: I am very concerned about Jovanny and Jacob. They should be removed from her care. Immediately.

That seems to be one constant in this horror, many people are very concerned for the 2 boys at home. Living with her seemingly craziness can't be healthy for them.

Welcome to Mock, Cat Lady. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(12-30-2014, 09:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:

This is from the Toledo Blade -

AS A MATTER OF FACT...I THINK THE POLICE NEED TO TAKE THE BULLETS THEY RECOVERED FROM THE ATTEMPTED TIFFANY WILLIAMS SHOOTING AND COMPARE THEM TO THE BULLETS RECOVERED FROM THEIR NEIGHBOR IKES MURDER A COUPLE DAYS AGO.....JUST SAYING....
Reply · · 9 hours ago

THE PAIN IS NEVER GOING TO GO AWAY WHEN HIS WIFE BERATES HIM EVERY DAY AND TELLS HIM HOW WORTHLESS HE IS BECAUSE HE HASN'T KILLED THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR SONS MURDER...SHE PUSHES HIM 24 HOURS SEVEN DAYS A WEEK..HE JUMPS AT EVERYTHING SHE TELLS HIM TO DO..CALLING HIM A COWARD FOR SITTING AROUND AND NOT TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS...MAYTEE IS PURE EVIL..SHE DRIVES AROUND SEARCHING FOR PEOPLE SHE THINGS IS INVOLVED...THEN TURNS JOHN LOOSE TO DO THE DIRTY WORK...EVERY DAY SHE THREATENS PEOPLE...EVEN SENDS HER (LONGTIME FAMILY FRIENDS) WHITE SHIRT AND S.E.D. COP FRIENDS TO HARASS PEOPLE....DON'T GET SUCKED IN WITH PASSION...SHE WILL USE YOU UP..GET EVERYTHING SHE CAN GET FROM YOU..AND THEN F#5K YOU OVER...SHE EVEN DOING IT TO HER OWN HUSBAND....USE HIM FOR MURDER..THEN LET THE POLICE LOCK HIM AWAY..WHILE SHE SITS BACK LAUGHING ABOUT IT.....SHE IS A SICK PERSON WHO IS DRIVING JOHN INSANE...USING HIS WEAKNESS AND MENTAL STATUS TO COMMIT MURDER FOR HER....HOPE THE JUDGES AND PROSECUTORS CAN SEE THE REAL DEAL...HE IS HER PUPPET ..HE NEEDS MENTAL HELP..HE NEEDS TO BE AWAY FROM HER POWER OVER HIM...........

I believe this!
(12-30-2014, 11:11 AM)JsMom Wrote: I believe this!

I do too.

She's such a dreadful person. I feel so sorry for the Straub's having to see this all brought to the forefront again.
(12-30-2014, 11:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-30-2014, 11:11 AM)JsMom Wrote: I believe this!

I do too.

She's such a dreadful person. I feel so sorry for the Straub's having to see this all brought to the forefront again.

I feel horrible for the Straub's too. My heart sank when they posted about it opening up those feelings of the day Lisa was murdered. That's a pain all us grieving parents try not to remember.
Thank you for the welcome, Duchess. I, too, feel very bad for the Straub's. So sad for them to have to relive their pain. I can add a little background information on Johnny. I have read where he was discribed as a Mama's boy, but that was most definitely not always the case. When he was a teenager he would warn everyone - teachers, friends, parents of friends - to stay away from his mother because she was crazy. He would get mad at her and yell, "Go take another pill, mom." I know that when he was three and his father was sent to prison, Maytee just left. She left Johnny with her sister to raise. For at least three years he lived with Maytee's sister. Her own family described Maytee as a crack whore during that time. When John got out of prison Maytee reappeared and her parents gave their house to her and John. And she promptly got on disability - a great use of our tax dollars. It was also known that she was selling pot and pot plants out of her house (and maybe pills) while he was growing up. I guess he saw all the money and no work ethic and decided it looked like an easy way to live. So sad.

This thread is filled with stories like that, Cat Lady. There is also a thread full of nothing but case facts regarding the murders. We've been following this since it happened and many who participate in this thread have been reading Maytee's Facebook rants until she recently closed that page, much of it is documented in Mock. She has a habit of deleting her threats but we have many of them. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(12-30-2014, 02:47 PM)Cat Lady Wrote: Thank you for the welcome, Duchess. I, too, feel very bad for the Straub's. So sad for them to have to relive their pain. I can add a little background information on Johnny. I have read where he was discribed as a Mama's boy, but that was most definitely not always the case. When he was a teenager he would warn everyone - teachers, friends, parents of friends - to stay away from his mother because she was crazy. He would get mad at her and yell, "Go take another pill, mom." I know that when he was three and his father was sent to prison, Maytee just left. She left Johnny with her sister to raise. For at least three years he lived with Maytee's sister. Her own family described Maytee as a crack whore during that time. When John got out of prison Maytee reappeared and her parents gave their house to her and John. And she promptly got on disability - a great use of our tax dollars. It was also known that she was selling pot and pot plants out of her house (and maybe pills) while he was growing up. I guess he saw all the money and no work ethic and decided it looked like an easy way to live. So sad.

Thanks for posting Cat Lady.
Thanks for sharing your first-hand observations, Cat Lady.

I'd read some time last year or the year before that the boys were being home-schooled and hoped that wasn't true; can't imagine that being a good thing for them under the circumstances. I agree that they've gotta be affected by all the craziness around them and hope they're doing alright.

Anyway, welcome to Mock.
(12-30-2014, 02:58 PM)Duchess Wrote: There is also a thread full of nothing but case facts regarding the murders. We've been following this since it happened and many who participate in this thread have been reading Maytee's Facebook rants until she recently closed that page, much of it is documented in Mock. She has a habit of deleting her threats but we have many of them. Smiley_emoticons_smile

And don't forget the dedicated thread for the rantings of the lunatic. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RANTINGS HERE: http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid=6618&page=111

CASE FACTS HERE: http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4892

I hope to see OTD posting more, and hope that Cat Lady and Toledochick stick around and keep posting. It's always interesting to read locals' perspectives.
I have been having trouble posting.Trying to get used to posting on my tablet ! We all know that Maytee likes to know what we are talking about so........ FU crazy person. On another note Straubs have elected not to be interviewed on television. This new development has brought the murders front and center again. And, they still are offering $20,000 reward money.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(12-29-2014, 06:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:

There is a video report of their court appearance this morning but I can't share it because I don't have a FB account. If you scroll down the page you will see it on the right.

Video

And Maytee is on there talking about snitches and thieves her boi Mone doing 15 years, jeez.....
Hey Adub. Good to see ya.
Mock was the first thing I thought of when I saw the news report of them being arrested. I can't help but feel awful for Tiffany. That poor girl has to live in fear, and her son. I wish it were easier to pack up and move away, because I'd suggest that for her.
I bet Maytee is pulling her hair out now that she can't communicate with Mock and post her rants all over FB.
I can't find her personal FB either.....someone shut her down. Finally.
(12-31-2014, 01:09 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: I can't find her personal FB either.....someone shut her down. Finally.

Bass Ass Grin we all tried to warn her.