Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

Would all the years of the very public threats help to reinforce the belief that the Clarke's had intent to inflict harm and even death?

I'm still just so blown away at what has gone down the past couple days. I am absolutely floored that a LEO was involved.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This whole thing is so bizarre.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

It sure is and I am curious to know if these new developments will get Sam Williams a new trial. It amuses me a great deal to imagine the Clarke's antics have opened the door to new proceedings where Sam is concerned.
(02-13-2015, 02:08 PM)Duchess Wrote: Would all the years of the very public threats help to reinforce the belief that the Clarke's had intent to inflict harm and even death?

I'm still just so blown away at what has gone down the past couple days. I am absolutely floored that a LEO was involved.

I think I've posted in the Lunatic thread about how I found it odd that no apparent police action was taken against the Clarkes for all of the violent threats made by Maytee against specific individuals.

It's possible the cops figured the crazy Clarkes were just blowing smoke and didn't take it seriously.

But, it's also possible that the cops have been watching and holding off for a long time -- waiting to be able to arrest them for something bigger that could put them behind bars.

One thing's for sure, all of Maytee's threatening Facebook postings will hurt the Clarkes in court. I can't imagine those won't be considered circumstantial evidence and don't see why a judge would ban them (at least, not the ones specific to Tiffany).
(02-13-2015, 02:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: One thing's for sure, all of Maytee's threatening Facebook postings will hurt the Clarke's in court. I can't imagine those won't be considered circumstantial evidence and don't see why a judge would ban them (at least, not the ones specific to Tiffany).

That's wonderful to read!

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that she believes it's all gone because she deleted so much. Hehehe. If that's the case, she's in for a big surprise.
This is my third attempt today to post here. 2 am a very lengthy I'm so sad post. Ten minutes ago a much shorter version. Both are lost in cyberspace. SHORT version. Toledo is very sad. We buried our mayor who had cardiac arrest on Super Bowl Sunday. I think Ramirez is a dirty cop. My guess is that Maytee is in a psych ward. Lisa's horrific death has affected so many. My granddaughter, Lisa's friend since birth, has been shattered,
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(02-13-2015, 03:26 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: My guess is that Maytee is in a psych ward.

She's crazy like a fox.
Here's today's press conference on the new charges.

Well, that was pretty uninformative -- "ongoing investigation" and all.

The Chief couldn't provide any new details or answer any questions, really.

He did confirm that Lt. Ramirez was arrested after a thorough investigation and that his prosecution will be handled the same as any other defendant's. He said repeatedly that Ramirez is a bad apple; the Toledo PD is not a bad barrel. And, he said that Ramirez was arrested while on the job.

He also confirmed that the investigation uncovered evidence to facilitate the arrest of Maytee Vazquez-Clarke for felonious assault and that she and Lt. Ramirez are friends.

It was difficult to hear the audio, but that's about it.

OTD: I'm sorry about your mayor and also about the sadness surrounding Lisa's death. I hope these new developments help bring anyone involved in the murders of Johnny and Lisa and the shooting/harassment of witnesses to justice.

That cop is getting to be the age where retirement is right around the corner and after a lifetime of work he will probably lose his pension. I'm so curious why he would risk what he has for the Clarke's of all people. Jeezus.
omg Ramirez planned the whole thing with John@ Maytee ! WHY .....
I'm in total shock right now. I don't even know what to say besides, just wow!
(02-13-2015, 06:05 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: WHY .....

Do we dare speculate? Smiley_emoticons_fies
Go for it !

What would make someone risk everything they had worked their whole life for? He risked his career, his pension, certainly his reputation as a man and as a law enforcement officer. What would move a person to do that? I think that's a valid question.
You know i was looking at old charges against Maytee . Sept 20th 2013 Maytee was charged with Menacing by stalking knowingly cause other to believe offender will cause physical harm. she drove past Z's moms house every night and shined a flashlight at the house. She told Zs mom she would hunt her and her son Z down.
11/21/2013 Case dismissed upon recommendation of prosecutor

I think the courts have failed these people Maytee has been tormenting for a LONG time!

here's the site you can type name in to see

http://www.tmc-clerk.com/caseinformation...fault.aspx

when you find her name and you go to a page you can click priors. shes gotten off on most of the charges shes ever had

She posted for many, many months about "hunting" all of those young people. To say she threatened them would be an understatement. She spoke of hunting as if their targets were wild game. It's all documented.
It would be interesting to see if lt. Ramirez was in on any of those cases. Also...it makes sense why she has the attitude she does...she's never really been punished for her behavior...it's made her think she can get away with anything.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
With all the threats on facebook she's made she should have been dealt with a long time ago. It seems the authorities turned the other way. Or maybe she thinks shes Teflon and noting sticks to her being as she seems to get off more times than not.

Jail releases video of Toledo police lieutenant arrested

http://www.13abc.com/story/28106578/jail...t-arrested
This is all so crazy!

I wish LC was here to give us her opinion. She was always spot on.