Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

Does anyone know why these charges aren't attempted murder?

Do y'all think Maytee's FB account has been served with a subpoena? Threats are evidence, right?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Do they have to have a warrant for Facebook? If she posted publicly to her wall, it's not private communications.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

She shut it down after they were arrested. She may even have deleted all the threats because she doesn't realize that stuff is never really gone.
The authorities probably followed it before she closed her page. I doubt they'd have much trouble getting a warrant if they need one.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

A lot of it is documented in Mock but I feel certain they would need the original postings in order for them to be relevant. I don't actually know one way or another. I find the law to be so confusing, it's not always as cut & dried as it may appear.
If it's on the Internet they can use it. But to get to deleted or private messges, pages, etc they'd have to subpoena them from fb. Takes about 24 hours but can take less time if life and death situations.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
They all have their day in court tomorrow. Can't wait?
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
All 3 are scheduled for tomorrow?

Ps. My auto correct tried to change "for tomorrow" to "for vomit row"... lol could've been a premonition lol

Hahaha! That's so appropriate!
Not real good at legal stuff, but I think is a go for tomorrow. Also, appears to me that Maytee and Ramirez have the most to be concerned about. Their charges are F2.
Can we get back to sex ?

Yes, but you'll have to go back upstairs to the private forum.

hah
I wonder why theirs are worse? Is it because of the combination of charges? And I wonder why big John has lesser charges when he's the one that pulled the trigger? Perhaps HE is the snitch...had to get may tee out if his life somehow, lol.
Unless I missed an amendment to the charges against Big John -- he, Ramirez, and Maytee all face the same class 2 felony charge for assault with firearm. There are five classes of felony; all three defendants are facing the second most severe.

Ramirez also faces class 3 felony charges for evidence tampering and obstruction.

John also faces misdemeanor drug and paraphernalia possession charges.
Thank you for clarifying...I've had the flu and somehow read things wrong or something.
(02-24-2015, 05:37 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: They all have their day in court tomorrow. Can't wait?

I'm really looking forward to this.

Someone who commented in the Blade wondered how people who live in a $12,000 house and don't work could afford the attorneys they have.
John and Ramirez posted $100,000 bond. Now that maytee will be charged with a felony won't she have to post bond?
http://www.bailbondinformationcenter.com...n-Fees.php

So it will cost them $10,000 for that bond where will they get that kind of money?
HOME → NEWS→ POLICE & FIRE
Print Story
Published: Wednesday, 2/25/2015 - Updated: 1 minute ago

Former Toledo officer arraigned in alleged shooting plot
Ramirez pleaded not guilty to felonious assault, obstruction, evidence tampering

Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2...6QDM6cU.99
Mrs. Vazquez-Clarke also was to be arraigned today but her attorney, Jerome Phillips, said she is in the hospital for undisclosed reasons
Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2...Twx2jeo.99
(02-25-2015, 09:43 AM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: So it will cost them $10,000 for that bond where will they get that kind of money?

Something tells me that Maytee would make a sudden recovery and push to be released from the hospital if the Clarkes had $10,000 for the bond down payment.

Reading some of the comments attached to the recent news stories about the arrests, I actually think they might be able to raise that much fairly quickly with a GoFundMe donation campaign, or something to that effect.

P.s. Thanks for the updates, Butterfly Girl.