Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
So, now we wait for April Fools day. Some how that seems very appropriate !
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]

hah You ain't kiddin'.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Maytee all cuffed-up. What a sweet sight. Imagine they kept her cuffed until she was mother fucking released on OR.
Reply to blueberryhill
The unown dna might be from someone who has nothing to do with the crime. I am thinking was Johnny Clarke a clean guy? For example the sweat pants he wore were they freshly washed when he put them or did he just pick them up off the floor and put on some already worn dirty sweatpants? If they were freshly clean to determine if the unknown Dna has something to do with the crime scene I would look back at his timeline for that day. He was allegedly pill sick so didn't do much in the morning afternoons on. He went to watch football maybe there were females there who weren't tested?
The Dna I am referring to is the Dna on sweat pants the other dna I have no idea. It's got to be someone friends with Sam and cameo.
My guess is the sweat pants he put on were worn a prior day. Since he was a pill popper and pill sick he probably just threw on some sweatpants to watch the game and pick up Lisa it was ansunday night and he wasn't getting ready to go out. Perhaps the unknown Dna was from a women on the side since it was on the inside of his sweat pants.
Good observation. Definitely something g to look into...
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
Or maybe it was from the murderess that was checking Johnny's drawers and pockets to find what they came looking for.
So, it is now April 1. Don't understand the last remarks on the court documents. The prosecutor has asked for a special prosecutor Any thoughts ?
(04-01-2015, 12:09 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: So, it is now April 1. Don't understand the last remarks on the court documents. The prosecutor has asked for a special prosecutor Any thoughts ?

Maybe because of this......... Maytees words coming back to haunt her Wt

Johnny Clarke's mother calls county prosecutor's investigation lazy
http://www.nbc24.com/news/story.aspx?id=...Rv07_lQPIc
Ohio Attorney General's Office to take over Toledo case
Former police officer, parents of murder victim charged in shooting plot

Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2...pHeQOM9.99
Very interesting.
That is interesting.

Glad to hear that the state's Attorney General's office will be handling the cases against all three of the defendants. There are too many conflicts of interest between the Toledo authorities, Ramirez and the Clarkes, in my opinion.

Pretrial hearing April 8th; I hope it's open to the press and we learn more details.

P.s. thanks for posting the update, Butterfly Girl.
Guess i have missed something along the way. Why is the ex lieutenant hanging around with the Clarks. Why is he trying to shoot TW?
Hey sharit, long time no see.

Former Lt. Ramirez is said to have been an old friend of Maytee's.

He isn't accused of pulling the trigger. He's accused of helping the Clarkes to plot the shooting (felonious assault) and then advising Maytee to destroy traces of his involvement (obstruction, evidence tampering).

As for why he would break the law and take such a risk, I don't know; neither Ramirez nor his attorney has made any public statements addressing the charges yet.
(04-01-2015, 01:51 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: Ohio Attorney General's Office to take over Toledo case

That's awesome to read! Hehehe.

Maytee is going to be a Gramma. A thug Gramma. How 'bout that shit.
i know this may mean nothing but i can't stop having a particular imagine run through my head when i read the details about the unknown female dna and any other dna that has not been identified. it may have just been the way it was written, however, i closed my eyes to picture a scenario that would have someones dna inside pockets and sleeves etc. and the one thing that came to mind, besides someone riffling through his pockets to make it seem like a robbery etc, would be the scenerio that the police may have stopped him sometime in the last couple days or that day. police tend to search all pockets to make sure someone doesn't have something on them. if he was pill sick and people knew it, police probably were familiar with him.

I'm not saying he was profiled by police but when you see someone you know is usually up to no good, cops have a tendency to stop them, check them and release them if they are in the good (meaning nothing on them, no warrants, not doing anything illegal or suspicious.) is it possible that either a policeman/woman may have been the reason for that dna.

As i'm writing this i just had another thought, more so to do with dna that gets transferred. If he was pill sick or even if he wasn't, people sometimes don't use wallets and tend to wad their money up and stick it in their pocket. is it a possibility that the dna inside his pockets could have been transferred by something else that was in his pocket previous to the unfortunate event of his murder.
(04-01-2015, 08:16 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Hey sharit, long time no see.

Former Lt. Ramirez is said to have been an old friend of Maytee's.

He isn't accused of pulling the trigger. He's accused of helping the Clarkes to plot the shooting (felonious assault) and then advising Maytee to destroy traces of his involvement (obstruction, evidence tampering).

As for why he would break the law and take such a risk, I don't know; neither Ramirez nor his attorney has made any public statements addressing the charges yet.

after reading that story you linked... i'm feeling like someone needs to look into this former lt. ramirez... not all cops are clean and good cops as it is obvious that this one put his job on the line for people he definitely didn't need to or shouldn't have.(IMO) maybe this cop has a pill problem? drugs? this is very interesting...

Would the unknown dna be ran in all the databases available, such as law enforcement records?
It seems that former Lt. Ramirez burned a lot of bridges within the old Toledo PD regime. I'd bet there are still a few higher ups who'd like to see him go down.

No doubt, he's under investigation for the plot to shoot or scare Tiffany. I think that would probably include looking for any possible link between him and the murders of Lisa and Johnny. I don't know about running his DNA against unmatched samples, but I'd like to think investigators would do that for anyone linked to the case.

If I take a shot at someone and miss can I say I was just trying to scare them and not attempting to murder them?