Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Read the dockets around noon. Big disappointment.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
A retired Toledo Police lieutenant and a Toledo couple already facing charges for an alleged plot to shoot a woman were indicted today on additional charges of attempted murder and conspiracy.

Frank Ramirez, 58, of 5925 Tetherwood Drive, and Maytee Vazquez-Clarke, 44, and her husband, John Clarke, 45, both of 429 Danberry St., already had been charged with felonious assault with a firearm specification for allegedly trying to shoot Tiffany Williams on Dec. 26.

Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2015/0...3s6dFw6.99
About time!

Ima gonna have some fun with this.

Maybe a FB page titled " Justice for TW ".

The Clarkes and a shit-bag cop tried offing one of Mock's members . . . namely TW.

How's that for Karma Maytee?

Holding your criminal ass responsible for thug behavior.
I just want to repost Maytees radio interview from 9/20/12... So many discrepancies and things I've never heard before

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thestreetsd...nd-lucinda
So glad the Blade article was posted. I was sure somebody would do it. Since I used my tablet most of time, I don't know how to it.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(06-03-2015, 11:47 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: were indicted today on additional charges of attempted murder and conspiracy.

This is incredible news to wake up to. Charged with attempted murder. HaHaFuckingHa. Finally.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-04-2015, 12:10 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: About time!

Ima gonna have some fun with this.

Maybe a FB page titled " Justice for TW ".

The Clarkes and a shit-bag cop tried offing one of Mock's members . . . namely TW.

How's that for Karma Maytee?

Holding your criminal ass responsible for thug behavior.

So nice to see you! Attempted murder charges, isn't that grand! Love025
Attempted Murder, alright.

It seems as though the police and DA's office have ruled out any claims that the shot fired was intended only to scare, or they have enough evidence to cast doubt on any such claims and can use the attempted murder charge as leverage to elicit guilty pleas on the felony assault charges. In any case, I think it was smart that LE didn't overcharge initially or show more of their hand than they needed to.

I think Ramirez and the Clarkes will need to be arraigned again on the new charge soon. I wonder if the attempted murder charge is first or second degree and whether their bails will be upped?

They're all facing a lot of serious charges now, with many many years potentially behind bars if convicted on all of them and sentenced consecutively -- especially John with the firearm charges and his previous record.

Here are penalties generally associated with Attempted Murder
Most jurisdictions have degrees of attempted murder charges.

A first-degree attempted murder charge requires premeditation or a willful act; a second-degree attempted murder charge is any other act that is not planned or deliberate.

First-degree attempted murder carries greater penalties and often means a life sentence with the possibility of parole. Offenders typically spend at least 10 years in prison.

Second-degree attempted murder penalties usually range from five years to 15 years in many states, depending on whether serious injury was inflicted. Sentences can be for longer periods if a firearm was used or if the crime was committed by a gang member or at the direction of a criminal gang. A prior criminal record will also enhance a sentence.
The Motion to Suppress (dated 5/15) is scheduled for hearing on 7/17.

Maytee and her attorney are asking the court to throw out any statements Maytee made to police officers on Dec. 26, 2014 when they came to the house looking for John (after Tiffany was shot at) and found him hiding in the basement.

They are also asking for any evidence collected at that time to be suppressed.

They claim police did not have a search warrant and that Maytee did not authorize entry into the residence.
(06-04-2015, 08:07 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: A first-degree attempted murder charge requires premeditation or a willful act;

I'm wondering if it was planned through text messages and it's making me laugh! They all are certainly dumb enough to have done that.

This is all just so incredible. After all this time, finally, something will be done and they will be made to pay. How's that for karma. *snicker*
Karma's a bitch, they say.

I don't know if police have evidence of a murder plot in text messages, or if they have a snitch, or if they had authority to tap them, or what. I do know that all those Facebook threats she made work against the Clarkes.

Whatever else LE accumulated to support an attempted murder charge was enough to get an indictment. I expect it will be enough to convince the prosecutor to file charges on that indictment too.

I'm anxious to see what happens next and if this attempted murder case brings forth new information in regards to Johnny and Lisa's murders.

I don't necessarily believe in karma but Maytee sure does. I believe people reap what they sow and Maytee & John are reaping! *applauds*
Great news!!
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
Does maytee still rant on Facebook?

Also, i am not a lawyer but It should be first degree because it was premeditated. I mean what is the liklihood that John senior just so happened to be in the same alley as Tiffany on the day after Christmas? He got in his car that night with the intent to hunt down Tiffany. I think they should charge him with first degree and make a plee deal with him on second degree.

Wonder if big John will make friends with people on the inside and have them go after Sam Williams or cameo pettaway? Maybe he can use the 100,000 reward to pay some inmates!
Also does anyone know how many shots were fired at her?
(06-04-2015, 07:20 PM)d505 Wrote: Does maytee still rant on Facebook?

As far as I know she hasn't done so since her & John were arrested after Christmas. If she didn't have enough sense to stop then her attorney would have surely told her to.

I recall it being reported as two shots fired.
I think John Clarke is a felon is he getting charged with a fellow in possession of a weapon?
Oh they're getting what's coming to them! It's about time. I haven't had time to follow much but seeing they were arraigned today sure did make me want to follow up on things.
Hey RAP, good to see you! How are things?
(06-04-2015, 08:56 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Hey RAP, good to see you! How are things?

I'm crazy busy but good!! I miss it here. I check in on occasion but rarely have time to say much. Mock is always the first thing I think about when I see news about the Clarke's.
I see gun control legislation is extraordinarily effective in Toledo.

Would love to know who provided the weapon to "Big Pussy John".

Though Maytee isn't rabidly posting her bullshit tough-talk and threats anymore (pussy gene), I know she's reading any and all posts in this thread.

I laugh everytime I think of "Big Pussy John" hiding in the basement, instead of proudly declaring his actions.

No wonder Johnny was a pussy, too.

With daddy's pussy seed and momma's coward egg, the deck was stacked against him.

I'm betting "Big Pussy John" soiled himself, when he was caught.

And cried like a little bitch, too!

Justice for TW!