Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Last thing I do every night before I hit the sack is go on the booking reports. On 6-10 Maytee. John and Ramierz were all booked. In and out in about an hour. Court Dockets show that the charge of attempted murder has been added. Cheers
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
Thanks OTD!

I was wondering if the judge would continue their bonds; he did.

The judge also rescheduled the hearing to consider the defendants' motion to suppress evidence from July 17th to July 24th.
(06-11-2015, 10:59 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Thanks OTD!

The judge also rescheduled the hearing to consider the defendants' motion to suppress evidence from July 17th to July 24th.

I might have missed this but is the attempted murder charge a new charge altogether or just an added charge to the previous convictions?
(06-11-2015, 11:43 AM)JsMom Wrote:
(06-11-2015, 10:59 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Thanks OTD!

I might have missed this but is the attempted murder charge a new charge altogether or just an added charge to the previous convictions?

There are no convictions yet.

It's a new charge. The felony assault charges with firearm stipulations are still in place.

If it goes to trial, even if one or more of the defendants is found "not guilty" of attempted murder, they could be convicted on the assault charges and spend several years behind bars.

I'm curious to learn what evidence the defendants' attorneys are looking to have suppressed. I hope it's something good and was gathered legally.
Hahaha!

According to a post by Maytee, Big Pussy John is innocent, therefore, there should be NO evidence that needs to be suppressed.

I'm betting the evidence they are hoping to suppress is the fact there was NEVER any Clarke reward money.

My question is: Who will plead out first?

Big Pussy John already has a history of taking a plea.

Not too big of a leap that he'll take another.

She'll take one, too.

Neither one has the stones to cop to their actions.

So much for the promises to avenge Johnny. Phony tough talk.

I'd be mortified to not only have criminal parents, but parents who are lying pussies, too.

His poor brothers!

Justice for TW!
(06-11-2015, 07:23 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I'm betting the evidence they are hoping to suppress is the fact there was NEVER any Clarke reward money.

I'm betting it's way more incriminating. This is how my warped mind envisions it going down.

Big John and Maytee go out "hunting", having consulted a dirty cop to devise a fool proof hit plan.

Crouched in the backseat of their Plymouth, they anxiously wait for their defenseless, young, female target to enter the alleyway. 3 bags of pork rinds later....."there she is!"

Big John stumbles out of the clunker, pulls his illegally-owned 38-special and fires a clear unobstructed shot at an unsuspecting TW . AND MISSES. TW runs screaming, "fuckin' Clarkes, yawl!'

"Shit, I'm sorry honey" the big man whimpers, as Maytee berates him all the way home.

Sometime later.......... "knock, knock, knock". Maytee tells John to hide in the basement. She has a genius plan to tell the cops, "wasn't us -- John's at church".

Much to her surprise, the officers ask to take a look around. Maytee, knowing that John is an expert at hiding from the law and morphing into a rat, says "ayt".

The officers, of course, find the big man crouched in a dark corner, holding his gun, and hitting the pipe.

Maytee can't figure what went wrong, as she watches John being cuffed and hauled, hexing the officers and swearing revenge.

Then, she calls Lt. Ramirez, who rushes right over to advise/consult/console her.........and smoke some crack.

Now, Maytee claims she never granted the cops entry. So, the weapon, the drugs, and the basement dartboard with TW's face as the bulls-eye should be suppressed.
(06-11-2015, 10:19 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-11-2015, 07:23 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I'm betting the evidence they are hoping to suppress is the fact there was NEVER any Clarke reward money.

I'm betting it's way more incriminating. This is how my warped mind envisions it going down.

Big John and Maytee go out "hunting", having consulted a dirty cop to devise a fool proof hit plan.

They slither out into the night and wait for their defenseless, young, female target to enter the alleyway. 3 bags of pork rinds later....."there she is!"

Big John stumbles out of the clunker, pulls his illegally-owned 38-special and fires a clear unobstructed shot at an unsuspecting TW . AND MISSES. TW runs screaming, "fuckin' Clarkes, yawl!'

"Shit, I'm sorry honey" the big man whimpers, as Maytee berates him all the way home.

Sometimes later.......... "knock, knock, knock". Maytee tells John to hide in the basement. She has a genius plan to tell the cops, "wasn't us -- John's at church".

Much to her surprise, the officers ask to take a look around. Maytee, knowing that John is an expert at hiding from the law and morphing into a rat, says "ayt".

The officers, of course, find the big man crouched in a dark corner, holding his gun, and hitting the pipe.

Maytee can't figure what went wrong, as she watches John being cuffed and hauled, hexing the officers and swearing revenge.

Then, she calls Lt. Ramirez and he rushes right over to advise/consult/console her, and smoke some crack.

Now, Maytee claims she never granted the cops entry. So, the weapon, the drugs, and the basement dartboard with TW's face as the bulls-eye should be suppressed.

115 Best description ever!
OMG ! Soo funny.
You got me laughing so hard that I forgot to mention article in the Blade. Go for it !!!
(06-04-2015, 07:30 PM)d505 Wrote: I think John Clarke is a felon is he getting charged with a fellow in possession of a weapon?

Yep d505.

In addition to the assault, attempted murder, and conspiracy charges, John was indicted for illegal possession of a Mossberg shotgun and Bryco .380 caliber handgun.
Almost 24,000 posts and over 2.3 million views!!! Smiley_emoticons_shocked
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Dayum, HotD . . . dat's sum solid sheet! I done felt dat Spike Lee be layin' it out on Main Street. I feel ya, sista!

Maytee be sayin' her man not be sqeezin' da trigger be bullshit.

Peeps knows since he be in da big house, he don't hit pussy no mo' wit heez gun!

Sheet . . . a .380 be a heater only a little bitch be using.

Like bitch who be hiding ina basement!

Justice for TW!
(06-12-2015, 12:46 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I forgot to mention article in the Blade. Go for it !!!

A former Toledo police lieutenant and a Toledo couple pleaded not guilty Wednesday to charges of attempted murder and conspiracy that were brought against them last week.

Frank Ramirez, 58, of 5925 Tetherwood Dr., and Maytee Vazquez-Clarke, 44, and her husband, John Clarke, 45, both of 429 Danberry St., also are charged with felonious assault with a firearm specification for allegedly trying to shoot Tiffany Williams on Dec. 26 in the 1300 block of Colburn Avenue.

Michael Cody, an associate assistant attorney general who is prosecuting the case, told the court the new charges relate to the same incident and the same facts.

“It is a refinement of the charges to reflect what the opinion of the attorney general’s office feels more accurately reflects the facts that we believe would be put forth in that trial,” Mr. Cody said.

Lucas County Common Pleas Judge Gene Zmuda set a recognizance bond on the new charges for the trio, all of whom have posted bond and are not in custody.

He set a July 24 hearing on a motion filed by attorneys for the Clarkes seeking to suppress the Dec. 26 search of their home. The judge also set a trial date for the three co-defendants for Dec. 7.

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm wondering if GSR tests were administered?

I can only laugh thinking about all of her "hunting" posts.

And the fact she would shower for Johnny, NOT "BIG PUSSY JOHN", before these expeditions!

And who could forget how she stated that immediate family members, of those she held accountable, were fair game, too.

Using Maytee's twisted thinking, her kids have now become targets for retribution.

Another example for nomination of Toledo's Mother of the Year.
(06-12-2015, 12:20 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I can only laugh thinking about all of her "hunting" posts.

I find it pretty amusing too. There are years worth of her rants out there and it's my hope that every single one comes back to bite her in the ass.
I'd bet Clang's virginity those "hunting" posts are being used to establish intent.

If one hunts, it's not to scare.

It's to kill.

Justice for TW!
I can't wait for the trials...and to find out all the details. I'm sooo hoping that the whole truth about Lisa and Johnny's murders comes, spilling out because of all of this,too.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(06-12-2015, 05:52 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: I can't wait for the trials

I'm psyched too!

I hope the evidence found at their home isn't suppressed. I'm so curious to know what it is.
Aside from the illegal gun possession, John was originally charged with illegal possession of controlled substances and drug paraphernalia (those durg charges may have been dropped -- the record shows "no indictment"; I'm not positive on the current status).

I'm interested to know if something police found or were told at the Clarke house that night led them to Lt. Ramirez, or if police were instead investigating Ramirez separately and that led them to tie him to the Clarkes.

Anyway, I hope the officers who found John at the home that night were wearing body cams and have proof that they were allowed access by Maytee. I don't think they had a warrant. It would suck to see incriminating evidence thrown out on a technicality.
With Maytee's history of lying, I'm not too worried about the hearing.

It's a common defense strategy, especially when your clients are scumbags and you've got nothing, to challenge actions by the police. Throw everything at the wall and pray something sticks.

Exigent circumstances would allow entry without a warrant. I'm thinking the officers heard Big Pussy's fearful whimpering and thought someone might be injured or being abused.

Again, I'm not worried. With the repetitive criminal activity of these "law abiding" parents, my guess is they will violate the conditions of their release long before a plea or trial date.

C'mon! Maytee and Big Pussy made a promise to Johnny and hunting season ain't over. Besides, lying to the dead is the worst Karma.

Forgive my ignorance or memory loss, but I can't recall if one or both of the hunters were ID'd by a witness (or witnesses) or snitched on by an anonymous tipster?

No matter. Both Maytee and Big Pussy are seeing their lives circling the bowl.

And that's big time Karma, baby!

Justice for TW!