Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Nothing about Maytee or Ramierz
http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/PublicAcces...ewDocument
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
John has run out of money. So they have to secure funds so he will have a fair trial

Sorry, I guess won't work http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/PublicAcces...ewDocument
(10-22-2015, 02:34 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: John has run out of money.

Ahahahaha!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
From almost the beginning I have always felt that AC is behind it all. If AC didn't exist I think JC and LS would be alive. I had no idea that AC babies dad dated I think SW's ex. From my understanding JC also boned AC. She is the connector to the entire group of people and or social circles.

On another note I often wonder about where LS would be today if she were alive. Would she still be dating JC or screw up and have his kid?? ... since at the time of her death she surrounded herself with people like TW with lots of babies and baby dads.

Also thanks snoopy for your insight.
Remember AG ?He was one of TW's baby Daddys . He ended up going to jail. Don't remember why. Too tired to look it up. He's out now but probaby not for long. He is now on the Blade most wanted page.. Robbery I think. The reason I mention this is that even LE thought that some way some time all envolved in the murders would end up being brought to justice.
(10-22-2015, 02:34 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: John has run out of money. So they have to secure funds so he will have a fair trial

So "Big Pussy" needs funds for "expert assistance" to defend his actions?

Or is his counsel so incompetent that he is the one who really needs the help?

Oh, where . . . oh, where . . . has the "inheritance - reward" money gone?

Time for a Yard Sale, Maytee!

Or maybe all of Kitty's friends will pony-up the cash for you and "Big Pussy" . . . . to help y'all out?

Like him, they have experience with armed robbery.

That's what I call "expert assistance".

Justice for Tiffany Williams!

In little more than a month the trial will begin. Yabba Dabba Do!
Notice of withdrawal of counsel online dockets page dated October 27, 2015
The Assistant Attorney General Michael Cody withdraws as counsel for plaintiff "State of Ohio" and is effective immediately.

I wonder why. Also they cry poor but Johnnys youngest brother has a new I PHONE 6 picture posted on his Facebook page that he just got . Things that make me go Hmmmmmm
(10-28-2015, 07:30 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: Notice of withdrawal of counsel online dockets page dated October 27, 2015
The Assistant Attorney General Michael Cody withdraws as counsel for plaintiff "State of Ohio" and is effective immediately.

Just a guess . . . this is a fairly straight forward case.

I'll bet Cody's talents can best serve the State on far greater matters than the prosecution of the three stooges with a fool-proof plan.

Regardless of the "brilliance" of defense counsels' strategy (my guess - blame, blame, blame, tears, tears, tears, grief, grief, grief), I believe a newly graduated law student could prosecute this simple case effectively.

Maybe "Big Pussy" can buy an expert with a catch phrase like Johnny Cochran devised for OJ Simpson?

I believe that will be the only thing that will keep his criminal ass out of jail.
Ok, the Asst. Direct Atty. was appointed to this case due to several factors. One was because Ramirez is a police LT. They expected many conflicts. It has nothing to do with the Clarkes not having money. I have no idea why he withdrew unless he has something more pressing or is tired of all the BS. I am just speculating. Just hope I live long enough to see this case resolved.
(10-28-2015, 07:30 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: I wonder why. Also they cry poor but Johnnys youngest brother has a new I PHONE 6 picture posted on his Facebook page that he just got . Things that make me go Hmmmmmm

I wouldn't read too much into that. I've had some very expensive phones that cost little to nothing simply because my phone company wanted to keep me after my contract was up. Not saying that's the case here, simply saying that it could be.
Posted by Maytee Clarke:

DEAR JEHOVAH LORD OF LORDS OUR FATHER WHO AURT IN HEAVEN IN JESUS NAME WE COME TO YOU, It saddens and angers devastates me that all those Satan spawns took my son Johnny Clarke and his gf rights to have babies of their own, get married, graduate college, grow old together yes not only did they take that away they took all their hopes dreams future and also from all of us. As his mother my is broken beyond repair and knowing that so far only one conviction on one monster and still so many others involved still robbing stores, pharmacies, homes , selling heroin , doing drugs , selling their bodies, procreating more human LIFES that they don't even take care of their other kids? And also taking other LIFES doing drive by shootings? Holding innocent up at gun point? Whyyyyyyyyyy are they still free to roam the streets and hurt others? I wouldn't wish the pain we go through on anyone. This is truly worst pain ever, I myself cnt even begin to describe this dark void this is pure hell being forced to outlive my child. I don't forgive them or forget what they did. But I would never hurt them. I put it all in God's hand I've had so many meltdowns I told him please take the wheel I cnt do this anymore it's killing me day and night. Knowing that he is a lover of justice and hates the wicked evil and death I know he will be the ultimate Judge. Now I'm praying that our Lord guides Law enforcement BCI AND all depts involved to please hurry up and take all those monsters off the street for a life in prison without parole so no mother father brother sister grandparents aunts uncles cousins friends have to endure and suffer what we do daily. Tears AMEN Johnny mamma , Maitee
~ Mamma
- See more at: http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/toledob...X8w8Z.dpuf

-Seriously, this non-sense isn't fooling anyone. This projection and pointing the finger is ridiculous. The Clarke's are desperate and feeling the heat. In this particular rant posted by Maytee....there is a lot of real things relating to their world. Robbing homes, Doing drugs, drive by shootings, holding people up at gunpoint....seems like Maytee is actually talking about herself and John. She did leave out Kidnapping, pistol whipping, intimidation, death threats towards people and their family, vandalizing peoples property, false reports. Strange how the Clarkes filed a false police report on May 29th, 2015...claiming that John Clarke was hit by a car while at Johnny's grave site. Alex C. was reportedly driving and Zach B. was the sidekick. This was just another desperate attempt to frame Alex C. and Zach. Oddly enough, it would only be a few days later that the Kahler pharmacy took place. Alex C. was later arrested for the robbery and is awaiting trial... cops originally stated that they were looking for a white male suspect.

http://www.fox10tv.com/story/29213204/tp...o-pharmacy
I watched the surveillance video of the drug store robbery. I see why the witnesses said it was a white male. I think it was an assumption. Nothing from the video says 'no way could it be a female'. I doubt if this was a set-up. Cousino has gotten away with robbery gun shit before. It is so like her. After all, she was one of Johnnie's girls, and one of Aaron's girls, both guys that aren't exactly innocent of criminal behavior. Involving guns. She was also one of Maytee's girls. Cousino spent a lot of time at the Clarke's home, in the good old days. Her criminal history goes way back. I hope they can finally convict her, and put her away for a long time.

Hahaha! Maytee thinks Lisa would have married Johnny and had his babies. That's hilarious. Young woman like Lisa don't marry guys like Johnny and they certainly don't have babies by people of that caliber. No way. Party, fuck, have a little fun, yes, marriage, babies and a future, no way. Maytee is kiddin' herself.
I watched the surveillance video of the drug store robbery. I see why the witnesses said it was a white male. I think it was an assumption. Nothing from the video says 'no way could it be a female'. I doubt if this was a set-up. Cousino has gotten away with robbery gun shit before. It is so like her. After all, she was one of Johnnie's girls, and one of Aaron's girls, both guys that aren't exactly innocent of criminal behavior. Involving guns. She was also one of Maytee's girls. Cousino spent a lot of time at the Clarke's home, in the good old days. Her criminal history goes way back. I hope they can finally convict her, and put her away for a long time.
Yes, Cousino has gotten away with many things and should probably be sitting behind bars for several crimes. Alex has screwed herself because the state is going to use her rotten past against. Anything is absolutely possible with this case and all of the players involved. I have the misfortune to know all of them and I know their behavior and their body language. The Clarke's are not going to go out quietly. The Clarke's have not stopped their tormenting people, even as they face trial. Friends and family who know the Clarke's very well can attest that they would brag about being able to frame people for crimes and get away with it. I do find the robbery very odd because of the location of the pharmacy. Kahler's is practically in the Clarke's back yard. Seems strange that Alex would drive across town to rob the closet pharmacy to the Clarke's....who have shot her house up and made death threats towards her.) Absolutely nothing would surprise me at this point. I wouldn't even be surprised if the Clarke's find new charges on other crimes...such as Ike King's murder. Get them all behind bars and maybe people will talk and cops would be able to arrest everyone involved in Johnny and Lisa's death. BTW-John even went as far as to seek medical attention to in order help validate his story of being hit bar a car while at the cemetery.
Don't think that I ever mentioned this, but my parish has a large festival every year. Maytee was there and managed to get her picture taken with the widow of our recently deceased Mayor. His widow was hoping to be elected to finish his term. She was well qualified, but did not win the election. So, nut case Maytee gets her to have a photo taken with her and she posted it on her FB page. I am sure the widow had no idea who Maytee is. I could tell her that she is a piece of shit. .

It's almost time for the trials to start! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
Maytee has replaced Johnny's Grave marker...with one that looks nearly identical with a few exceptions. The date of his death is gone and the color is slightly different. Maytee also has laid another marker next to Johnny for her. Johnny's old grave marker inside a family members home.
It just doesn't end with her. Crazy !
They won't be going to trial Dec 7. More set backs . If you are able read the Lucas County Court Dockets .